Creating customised calendars

I wish to create a customised calendar in excel showing only school working
days  to assist in timelining activities on various checklists that have to
be done in term time only.

Any help?
0
Dee (106)

How do I create a greeting card with my own photos?
Open Publisher.. select a greeting card template.. delete elements of the card template that you do not want.. insert your own picture and words.. your picture must either have been scanned or downloaded from a digital camera or some other source.. -- Mike Hall MS-MVP Windows Shell/User "mariab123" <mariab123@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2AD27B49-EEFF-4132-8BE0-8A4EEDB69CE1@microsoft.com... > Same way you would with any Publisher publication. Select greeting card in page setup, insert, picture, from file, browse to your photo. -- Mary Sa...

Service calendar Views?
I'm sure I'm missing a trick here. On the Service calendar the only view I have is all resources. How can I create custom views that allow me to display a selection of resources? I grouped resources into resource groups but have yet to find any use for having things in a resource group! Hi Pat, I am afraid you cannot create custom Service calender views. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com "Pat Horridge" wrote: > I'm sure I'm missing a trick ...

quick create form contact
is the quick create form for contacts customizable? it only shows the first and last name field. in the dutch language for example the first, middle name and last name are all required fields. The quick create form shows all attributes that are marked as business required or business recommended. To achieve your goal, open the contact in design mode, switch to the attributes view, select middlename and change the required level to recommended. Save the attribute and publish the form. The quick create form now should contain the middle name for input, but it's not a required field. ...

How to adjust default meeting length in Outlook 2003 Calendar?
Hi, I have Outlook 2003 and I'd like to know if it's possible to set up the calendar to create 1 hour meetings (automatically) if I have the time setting set to 10 minutes. As it is, when set to 10 minute intervals on the 5 day view, the meetings default to 10 minutes, so I assume there's a connection between the two. Is there a way to have 10 (or 15) minute time periods displayed, but have a meeting show up as 1 hour from whatever time period you enter it into? Thanks, Norm No. --=20 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ...

outlook 2003 freezes when clicking on the paper clip to add an attachment when creating a new mail
Report says there is a winword error so I unchecked Word 2003 as mail editor and outlook works fine. Is this bug well known? Best regards, XL What service pack level is Office System 2003 at? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Zazou asked: | Report says there is a winword error so I unchecked Word 2003 as mail | editor and outlook works fine. | | Is this bug well known? | | Be...

How to create a *.reg file from VS6
Hi, everyone! In my VC++ program I need to create my.reg file (export some registry MyEntry). I've used system( _T( "REG EXPORT HKLM\\MyEntry my.reg" ) ); It worked fine under Windows XP. But when the application is running under Windows 2000, "my.reg" file is not been creating. Is there the other way to run this command from the program so Windows 2K won't be having this problem, Thanks in advance, Alex ...

Create renamed copy of file in same directory
Hi everyone, this is my first post here and yes, I'm a powershell newbie. I could not find a solution to my problem online, and I am not getting my little command to work - perhaps someone here is kind enough to offer some advice. :) The task: say I have 3 .jpg files and one tmp-file in my folder c:\test\jpgs\ File 1: house.jpg.test.jpg File 2: roof.jpg.test.jpg File 3: bird.jpg.test.jpg TmpFile: somefile.jpg.test.tmp (please note that I am aware of .jpg showing up twice in each of the actual image files, but ideally I would want this script to only find the file extensions...

can't open Calendar or service calendar
when i try to open the calendars, i get the following error "an error has occurred. for more information, contact your system admin'. I unstalled the Rollup update to the server, so i'm not sure what else i can do. here is a copy of the iis log. Event Type: Warning Event Source: ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0 Event Category: Web Event Event ID: 1309 Date: 2/21/2007 Time: 8:57:43 PM User: N/A Computer: FAB-01-SRV01 Description: Event code: 3005 Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred. Event time: 2/21/2007 8:57:43 PM Event time (UTC): 2/22/2007 1:57:43 AM Event ID: f15...

Create and Destroy Dialog
Ich can have a problem with destroying an dialog. I use the following code: void CTestPhasePPMDlg::OnBnClickedButtonStartOutput() { if (theApp.m_pDlgPhaseOutput != NULL) { theApp.m_pDlgPhaseOutput->SetForegroundWindow(); theApp.m_pDlgPhaseOutput->SetFocus(); } else { theApp.m_pDlgPhaseOutput = new CDlgPhaseOutput; theApp.m_pDlgPhaseOutput->Create(CDlgPhaseOutput::IDD); // Ausgabe initialisieren theApp.m_pDlgPhaseOutput->ShowWindow(SW_SHOW); } } void CTestPhasePPMDlg::OnBnClickedButtonEndOutput() { if (theApp.m_pDlgPhaseOutput != NULL) { theApp.m_p...

Unable to create status directory when printing Statements
My client is trying to email AR statements just like she always does and now she is getting this error message "Unable to create status directory" and no emails are created. I tried rebooting but that has not helped. What could be causing this message? I have a client having this exact same problem. "Rich Wheeler" wrote: > My client is trying to email AR statements just like she always does and now > she is getting this error message "Unable to create status directory" and no > emails are created. I tried rebooting but that has not helped. What co...

Create one-off that does send winmail.dat
For years we've used the "Exchange Extensions" function SetRecipients() that lets you use Extended MAPI to create an address list and then add that list to a message that the user is composing. Of course with Outlook 2010 Exchange Extensions are gone. This functionality is required because we need to create one-off addresses that force winmail.dat to be sent to the recipient. I know that most people want to get rid of winmail.dat, but we need it because our users can send messages to our SMTP gateway that parses winmail.dat. This SMTP gateway is "legacy&quo...

Create Login in asp.net using XML
Hi. I'm trying to create a login page in asp.net using information from an XML document. (visual basic) I've tried Rowfilter to find a cell with the 'username' and then match this with the 'Password' cell on the same row.... -> allow page to redirect if these match: If 'username' match 'password' then "redirect to next page" else "Error message" Does anyone know how to create this login function? Thank you for all help. M This could look something like this: 1) Create two text fields in a form. 1.1) Textfield Username 1...

Creating a custom form on Outlook
Hi, I work on a regular schedule of reports every week, part of which i need to see if everyone is billing 45 hrs at a minimum, if not I need to send a reminder to each individual who is below this benchmark to understand the reason for billing less. I want to understand if I can create a form on outlook in which I can give all the parameters I want filled up, the employee can then just choose the answers & submit the form & it should be sent to my email ID. I am not very good on outlook, can someone help, with any resources/articles where I can download a form & with a lil...

How do I open a database in Office XP that was created in Office 2000?
I am trying to open a file that was created in Access Office 2000 on my new Office XP and it wont let me. How do I do that. You should not have any problems. Could you provide more details on 'it won't let me'? What error message do you get? -- Joan Wild Microsoft Access MVP "Christy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:012b01c3d103$475b2ad0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to open a file that was created in Access > Office 2000 on my new Office XP and it wont let me. How > do I do that. ...

Creating a letter and history?
Correct me if i'm wrong. When you use the mail merge activity on an account, and next you select a template, you make sure the letter is in order and finally you PRINT the letter. Shouldn't it then be added to this accounts history??? (i'm talking about the activity letter sent, offcourse NOT the actual document) To my knowledge it should be, but it isn't happening Am i wrong here? Where and how does it get stored? thanks, Kas ...

problem with creating help
Hi, I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me here. I would like to create a help file for the Access database we created for our client. I have a user manual document saved in RTF. What i would like the users to be able to press F1 button to retrieve the user manual document. I have followed the guide in the windows help file but did not manage to get it to work. Could anyone give me a guide as to get this help file to work? Thank you in advance Your version of Access? "Associates" wrote: > Hi, > > I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me here...

HELP: How to create an OR condition in Outlook email rules
I am trying to create an email rule with more then one condition with "OR" relationship between the conditions but all I can get is an "AND". I used Outlook Express and that was no problem there. I'm looking for the same thing. OR statements are key to creating effective rules. I don't quite understand why it wasn't included... morlock93 "Joseph Fern" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:080e01c39cab$61e368e0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to create an email rule with more then one > condition with "...

Duplicate Calendars, Task, and Note folders
Running Outlook 2003 on XP Pro. I find that for no apparent reason my system creates new blank calendars, as well as new blank task or note folders. When I delete them, they seem to come back after awhile. Any suggestions? Many Thanks... DHK Are you using a .PST file? If so, try running the Inbox Repair Tool against it to see if it finds any errors. Search your drive for a file called scanpst.exe and run it. Allow the program to make a backup of your file before it makes any changes. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered --...

Windows keeps creating new profiles
Hi, About 4 months ago, I set up three email profiles on my computer. Over the last month, I notice that new profiles (called "pstloadtmpXXX" where XXX is a three digit number) continue to build up. Right now, I have 90 email profiles that have the pstloadtmpXXX name. Does anyone know why this is happening and how I can stop it from continuing? It goes without saying that it takes a long time to delete 90 profiles individually so if anyone has any ideas about how to delete these profiles all at once, that would be terrific. Thanks Which email client (Outlook, OExpress...

Quest: Creating an ActiveX control with a panel of common controls...
I want to make a panel with some Windows Controls on it using ActiveX w/ full MFC or ATL support. I been looking thur app templete all day and cant find a start project for this. Now I know how a standard modeless dialog with its titlebar and border styles turned off make to the panel but I am having trouble creating the actual ActiveX project that host the panel. How do I create the project and use it in another like an MFC exe dlg app... I am using VS.Net Pro 2002 so what is the best way to get started here... Any help... ...

::: How To Display An All Day Event Into A Work Week or 5 Days Calendar :::
Hi, I am working with Outlook 2003. My calendar is setup to show the work week (5 days - Monday to Friday). This is my preference. When I enter an appointment of "x" hours I can see it on the related column (example: Tuesday from 10:00AM to 11:00AM). No problem, perfect. But when I enter an appointment using the tick box "All day Event" (for one or several days) it doesn't show into the column. It shows only on the top of the day columns. Would you know if there is a way to make it appear into the day column to clearly show that I am busy? In advance many thanks fo...

creating a new default pst file?
Appparently my current pst file is not unicode, so I need to create a new pst file to replace it. As a test, I created a new pst file, created an inbox, and point one of my email account to use it as the inbox. It works. But inbox is just one out of may special folders. How do I change my outbox, deleted items, junk mail. calender and contacts to use this new pst file? Also, the default pst file (personal folders tree) does not allow the file to be closed. Whereas the new pst file I created can be closed. This seems to imply there's something special about the default...

Sharing calendars #4
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C9812B.75E94B10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Is there a way to share calendars on a home network using Vista Home = Premium? --=20 XYZ Man ------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C9812B.75E94B10 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html...

When does aTax Schedule come into play when creating orders?
I'm confused about how Tax Schedules are applied in Great Plains (7.00g12). I created an order for a customer with a tax schedule id. Taxes were not calculated. I went to: Setup � Sales � Sales Order Processing � Options, selected Single Schedule and entered a Tax Schedule ID. Now when I create orders for the customer, taxes are calculated with each line entry. Should I be able to have taxes calculated in order entry if the customer has a tax schedule id, even if the SOP setup doesn't have a default Tax Schedule ID? We have customers who will be taxed and some who will not. I kno...

Vacation calendar for 2004
Does any one have an xl template to track vaction time available and taken, for 2004? Mercury, I have sent you a file by email, if the email address on this message is not a real one, or you do not get the file, please post back or email to bhwiseman AT hotmail DOT com Barbara. "Mercury" <pulgaron@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:H0nib.9790$H35.1000@bignews5.bellsouth.net... > Does any one have an xl template to track vaction time available and taken, > for 2004? > > > > Please forward to me if you still are able. Thank you so much! dor -- Mess...