creating and using cell references

I create 2 cell references using ADDRESS() in a column.
How do I use these created cell references to sum the
numbers?
Appreciate your help.  joeZy
0
anonymous (74722)

Here's an example:

=SUM(INDIRECT(ADDRESS(1,1)),INDIRECT(ADDRESS(1,2)))

Excel Support Technician
www.canhelpyou.com
-----------
Every member of the CanHelpYou team holds at least a
Microsoft Level 1 Excel certification.  In addition, we
have experts in PowerPoint, Word and other products such
as IIS, SQL Server 2000, network connectivity.

0
anonymous (74722)

Problems with creating a newsletter

Using mouse wheel in VB editor