Creating a worksheet in Spanish

Hello,

Is there a way to create a worksheet on MS XP Pro running
Office 2003 Pro all in Spanish?

Thank You
Kent Hansen
0
Kent (51)

Hi Kent

All valid formulas -except the ones from the Analysis Toolpack- will
automatically translate to the language of the Excel it's opened in. So any
spanish speaking Excel will translate formulas to spanish, no matter which
version it was written in.

The rest, text constants and such, has to be typed or pasted. Excel will not
translate this herself.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Kent" <Kent@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding
> Hello,
>
> Is there a way to create a worksheet on MS XP Pro running
> Office 2003 Pro all in Spanish?
>
> Thank You
> Kent Hansen

0
innocent (844)

Automatically copy cells to another worksheet
Hi :D Please help! This is what I have got... I do 'For sale' ads. On each sheet is a different listing, for example, cars is on one, then the next is bikes, then the next is gneral and so on. Some sheets have more than one listing group, like white goods and electrical on the same sheet. When I am finished putting all the ads in, I use the sort tool to sort them alphabetically. What I want to do on the first sheet, is have them all merged into one long list, preferably with no blank lines. How can I do this? Thx in advance. Tricia, Select all the filled cells on each sheet, ...

Create Modeless Dialog Boxes Query?
Hi Experts I have an SDI explorer type application with a tree view and a list view. In the listview i show the thumbnails of all the bmp files in a specific folder. Now when the user double clicks on any thumbnail i want to dynamically create a modeless dialog box. Now is it possible to specify the width & height of the modeless dialog box at the time of creation, say i want the dialog box to be of the size (400,300). If this is possible how can this b dun? Waiting for comments Regards mathu mathu, See below "Snav" <davinder_76@rediffmail.com> skrev i meddelandet ...

Extra databases created in Access 2007
I converted a database from 2003 to 2007 (so it went from .mdb to .accdb). In 2007, I have now noticed a series of database(x).mdb (where x is an incrementing number) appearing in the DB directory. Is this normal - IE do I have an option set somewhere. If so, what is it's purpose and what triggers it. Regards Neil Compact on close will do this if you don't have delete permission. "neil40" <neil.grantham@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:1179695681.157103.91080@u36g2000prd.googlegroups.com... > I converted a database from 2003 to 2007 (so it went from .m...

How do I create 1 chart from 2 different sheets?
Using Excel 2003 how do I create one pie chart by using data from 2 different sheets? all of the examples i see are created by clicking and dragging data from one sheet. Jon Peltier has instructions for charting data from different sheets: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ChartDataFromDifferentSheets.html tclbeach wrote: > Using Excel 2003 how do I create one pie chart by using data from 2 different > sheets? all of the examples i see are created by clicking and dragging data > from one sheet. -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.cont...

Create a chart with ASP
Hi Folks, I try to create a chart via vbscript in asp, it worked finde in my IIS, but on another machine it crashed at SeriesCollection, saying this property is not supported: any help appreciated thanks in advance ingo Dim xlApp, xlBook, xlSheet, xlRange Set xlApp = Server.CreateObject("Excel.Application") Set xlBook = xlApp.Workbooks.Add Set xlSheet = xlBook.Worksheets(1) xlApp.Application.Visible = False xlBook.Sheets.Add xlBook.ActiveSheet.Name = "a" xlBook.Sheets("a").Cells(1,1).Value = "d" xlBook.Sheets("a")....

Spanish update for Office 2008 still not showing up...
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel Spanish update for Office 2008 still not showing up... <ajgb@officeformac.com> wrote: > Spanish update for Office 2008 still not showing up... Nope, it's not there yet :-\ Corentin -- --- Mac:MS MVP http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ --- http://www.mvps.org - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS Remove "NoSpam" to e-mail me - Retirez "NoSpam" pour m'�crire It used to be, t...

Loop to retrieve value in worsheet A and put into worksheet B
I am hoping someone out there cyber-world can help me with some code that I need. I have a workbook from an outside source. I need to loop through Worksheet named "Details", column A to find the characters "C:" and return the value from Worksheet "Details" , column B into Worksheet "New Details", Column A. There are blank rows in the data and the only designation between what would be considered a new record is a series of dashes (14 dashes to be exact). Is Anyone able to help with this? Anything is greatly appreciated. Is there an...

Help Excel 2007
Hoping that someone can help with this. I'm trying to print out a small worksheet on a '11x17' sheet. I've set the print area to the size I want and I have the scaling set to scale to '1 sheet wide x one sheet high' and the layout to 'landscape'. But there's no scaling happening. Cells still show up in a small corner of the sheet. I've never seen this behavior in any previous version. Any suggestions? Print area?? -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Dab" <noThanks@hotmail.com> wr...

How do I display repeating text between worksheets only once on ta
Hi, I'm new to XLS and trying to work out how to display details from a XLS report I receive. I copy and paste the all details to a new work sheet. I want to display the names of the resources I'm tracking to a new work sheet. The catch is first cell (column a) starts blank first time this is run so I cant use vlookup as far as I can tell, Once the first name is displayed I then need it to skip this name as it repeats (sometimes) in the report - then display the next name and so on to each next free cell in the column. The 2nd time I run this I want any new names to be added to ...

Create Stored Procedure from Passthrough-SQL
I have a Passthrough-SQL routine that reads a text file (one CREATE statement for Stored Procedure).The routine work for one Stored Procedure. The routine dont work if the text file has 2 o more Create Statement. Any idea? Thanks, Cesar Cesar, You could have been a bit more detailed beyond "don't work" in your description. So without any further details, my guess is "make sure your create procedure statements are not separated by the "GO" statement". patrick developer support -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and c...

How create custom push buttons...
hi i have to create custom push button on OnInitDialog() Code is .... CButton *pBtn; //declared as public class member pBtn->Create(_T("My button"), WS_CHILD|WS_VISIBLE|BS_PUSHBUTTON, CRect(10,10,100,30), this, 1); but this does not create the button , means not show on the dialog, could anybody please help me out... Mujtaba Nothing looks out of place here. I am guessing that you allocated memory for pBtn before using Create on it. Why are you not adding the button on the Dialog in resource editor? ------------ Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com Mujtaba wrote: > hi...

Worksheet skipped
We created a 340 worksheet for 1 particular store. It keeps getting skipped. I have no idea why. There are 2 skus and they were both created in 2004, so they are not new. Never mind... We figured it out. "Rick@ASP" wrote: > We created a 340 worksheet for 1 particular store. It keeps getting skipped. > I have no idea why. There are 2 skus and they were both created in 2004, so > they are not new. ...

Three questions about fields in worksheets
Hello! I have a workbook that tracks patients (mothers) and contacts (mom's family members). The mother worksheet is named MAT_INF and the contacts one is named CONTACTS. 1. In MAT_INF, I have a field named CASE_NUMBER. How can I tell this field to automatically start out with a value like "2009-"? An example case number would look like 2009-001 or 2010-099. 2. Once CASE_NUMBER, LAST_NAME_MOM and FIRST_NAME_MOM have been populated by the user in MAT_INF, how can I automate adding those values to the CONTACT sheet, where the corresponding fields are named CASE_N...

Creating book signatures in Pub 2007.
I am laying out a book that I will hand bind. The book will have 96 pages -- 6 signatures of 4 sheets each. Since I am printing and binding myself, I do not have the tools that a commercial printer has. My question is this: is it possible to lay out 6 sections of 16 pages each in book printing style in one Publisher file? Currently I have 6 different files but adjusting flow and moving pages is almost impossible. I am by no means a professional printer so it is very important to me that the pages print out in "folding format" i.e., page 1 & 16 on one side and pages ...

Creating charts that show change in % rather than $
I have Money 2004. When I create a chart of changing investment value, I'd like the chart in % change rather than dollars. Is there a way to do that? ...

Creating a field to search and enter non duplicate data
Hello all. I have a team of 15 pople that all work with reference numbers, on occasion a number has to be sent to a different work group. I've created a spreadsheet for them to enter the numbers into, but we have been duplicating numbers. I want to create a field to enter th number into, have the field cross reference the exsting numbers, and if it does not find a match, enter the number and sort the list. I know how to create a custom macro that will accomplish what I want to do, but I'd prefer a static formula if it's possible. A formula can not do waht y...

Inserting filename in Excel worksheet
Hey guys I want to show the filename/path directly in a celle, of course I can show it in the prewiev option, but are there any function to make it appear as a value in a cell. If not: How will a macro that "make the cake" be programmed? Hopefully regards Snoopy http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0002.html -- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "Snoopy" <blaksnm@jjuc.no> wrote in message news:1186554383.112521.287440@l70g2000hse.googlegroups.com... > Hey guys > I want to show the filename/path d...

Can a single worksheet be emailed without all the header info?
We use an Excel to generate estimates for our customers. The first worksheet is the appointment sheet with names, addresses, move date, survey date etc. The pertinent information is also on the second worksheet which is the one we want to be able to email. While we can email a single worksheet, it is not as an attachment but directly into the body of the email with all the header information. The pertinent information is lost in all the header info. Is there a way to email a single worksheet out of a group and eliminate the header info? Thanks ...

can I create a keyboard shortcut in Excel?
can I create a keyboard shortcut in Excel? Yes. Would you be more specific? -- Greeting from the Gulf Coast! http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays "Vova" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:09d501c3c96f$43eb6900$a401280a@phx.gbl... > can I create a keyboard shortcut in Excel? A keyboard shortcut to a macro? After you've created the macro, you can tools|macro|macros... Select your macro (don't run it) Options and set it there ok/cancel your way out. Vova wrote: > > can I create a keyboard shortcut in Excel? -- Dave Peterson ec3...

How do I create a rent balance sheet for multiple units

Reference Row across Worksheets
Hello, I am trying to reference a row from one worksheet to another. Everthing I have tried only display's the first column of the row. It does not have to be the complete row it can be just a group of cells in a row. Any help would be greatly apprecaited. Thanks dblwizard Nevermind. I finally figured it out. You have to use the "Paste Link" option. dblwizard ...

"unable to create this stationery"
After starting-up Windows Live Mail (v. 14), the first time I try "New" to create a new e-mail the system displays an error-box "Unable to create this stationery." I click OK. The system provides a "New Message" template without my signature. I close it. I again click "New." This time (and onward) I get what I want - (a) no error-box and (b) a template with my signature. What can I (or Microsoft) do so that (for the first use of "New" after start-up) I get what I want, namely (a) and (b)? afaik.not possible...if one configur...

ActiveX component can't create object: 'crmaddin.UIUtil' #2
One of our user's outlook keeps getting this error message popup: "ActiveX component can't create object: 'crmaddin.UIUtil'" His outlook on this particular system does not have Outlook for CRM installed. Checked Outlook addins including it's registry for such plugin but there is none shown. I'm unable to find an answer on google. Any1 know any possible solutions? ...

Help plz..how to repeat rows below of a worksheet?
good day... having rpoblems right now on how to programmatically repeat rows belo a worksheet. can anybody plz help? thank -- vince ----------------------------------------------------------------------- vincez's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=565 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=130956 Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i Perhaps you could give more info -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "vincez" <vincez.2jvoq0@NoSpamPleaze.com> wrote in message news:vincez.2jvoq0@NoSpamPleaze.com... > ...

Named-range source-data for pie charts on copied worksheets
I have to finally concede that I'm stuck and have to ask for advice. I am using Excel 2000 and have been able to use Andy Pope's help on "Automatic removal of zero values in pie chart". That works fine. But if I copy the worksheet, the pie chart on the copied (new) worksheet references the named range as defined on the original worksheet. My named ranges, which the pie chart references, are: PieLabels=OFFSET(blank!$O$26,0,0,COUNT(blank!$N$26:$N$34),1) PieValues=OFFSET(blank!$N$26,0,0,COUNT(blank!$N$26:$N$34),1) So, one solution might be to define the same named range on dif...