Creating a worksheet in Spanish

Hello,

Is there a way to create a worksheet on MS XP Pro running
Office 2003 Pro all in Spanish?

Thank You
Kent Hansen
0
Kent (51)

Hi Kent

All valid formulas -except the ones from the Analysis Toolpack- will
automatically translate to the language of the Excel it's opened in. So any
spanish speaking Excel will translate formulas to spanish, no matter which
version it was written in.

The rest, text constants and such, has to be typed or pasted. Excel will not
translate this herself.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Kent" <Kent@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding
> Hello,
>
> Is there a way to create a worksheet on MS XP Pro running
> Office 2003 Pro all in Spanish?
>
> Thank You
> Kent Hansen

0
innocent (844)

How to create new lead for existing customer?
We are tracking all new leads, whether it is a new prospect or new lead within an existing customer. But when you enter a new lead, it will not allow you to pull an existing account. You have to rekey all company data. Any thoughts? Seems kind of like a backwards approach (which is why there's no option to do this). I would think you would just create a new contact inside an existing account. -- Brandon IT Director Presentations Direct - Office Equipment & Supplies http://www.presentationsdirect.com "Jan Kratochvil" <Jan Kratochvil@discussions.microsoft.com>...

How do I create an anchor in an newletter?
Im trying to create a business newletter with anchors so clients can click on the anchor and they could go back to the top of the page instead of just scrolling up. Iv tryed using the HTML Fragment box, but I dont seem to understand that. I have followed the instructions publisher has, and I copied and pasted the fragment provided for the "back at top" achor but when I sent it to my email to preview, the html code shows up instead of the link. How do I create a hyperlink or an anchor that leads me back to the top of the page? Bookmarks aka Hyperlinking to a place on a page htt...

Create a rule to forward emails from a certain address
Using Outlook 2003, is it possible to create a rule or other method to forward emails from a certain address to another email address? Thanks in advance, Jon jmcclain <jmcclain@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Using Outlook 2003, is it possible to create a rule or other method to > forward emails from a certain address to another email address? Yes. See Tools>Rules and Alerts. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] To all: I have figured this out - was my first time creating a rule in Outlook. "jmcclain" wrote: > Using Outlook 2003, is it possible to create ...

Copy worksheets and formats
Hi, I have a worksheet (budget) set up as 31 columns representing days of a month. I also have a worksheet designated as yearly, 12 columns for each month. The first worksheet, Jan, totals numerous rows and sends the data to the Jan column of the monthly WS. I need to copy the Jan worksheet in a way it will change the Jan! to Feb!, then Mar!, etc. If I copy it as is the data will be the same as the month of Jan. Hope you can understand this. I can't ;+) Ken More than one way, but an easy way if each month formulas are the same is to copy Jan sheet, and paste them into the Feb a...

VBA to create series of workbooks need to add code to skip creating a report if no lines meet criteria
Hi All, I need some assistance as where I'm at with this report is far beyond my level of knowledge and I'm hoping that someone can point me in the right direction. I've created a template that creates a report and displays variances based on the "search criteria" which is defined in another worksheet and hides any rows that are equal to Zero and are between the value (>= -5000 AND <= +5000) and what I'm trying to figure out is if there are no rows visible within the report then it should not save the report (that way I don't email a blank works...

Create task and sub-task lists using the calendar
Looking for the best way to organize 10 task subjects. Some having as many as 5 sub-tasks, as well as creating to do lists for 4 employees. I set these up in the Folder List and would like to drag these into the Calendar allowing me to print each person a To Do List. A friend suggested Categorizing ,but I like having the folders all visible in the Outlook Shortcuts. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Create individual worksheets for selected rows in a table
Hi guys, I hope somebody may be able to help. I want to be able to automate the following procedure Create individual worksheets for selected rows in a table. Many thanks - Batman2002 Batman, If you really want the entirerow, then use this - if you just want the selection, then remove the .EntireRow of the last line: Sub CopySelectioToNewWorksheet() Dim mySheet1 As Worksheet Dim mySheet2 As Worksheet Set mySheet1 = ActiveSheet Set mySheet2 = Sheets.Add(Type:="Worksheet") mySheet1.Activate Selection.EntireRow.Copy mySheet2.Range("A1") End Sub HTH, Bernie "...

How to create my own generic list?
I'm still new at C# or any OO program and my coworkers are all at a seminar this week. How do I create my own "generic list" that implements all the features of the .net generic list<string> plus a method to fill itself from strings in an external file. Is there a simple template somewhere I could start with? Do I just inherit from generic list and add my method? thanks, LJB "LJB" <postmaster@127.0.0.1> wrote in message news:O%23EBRGuuKHA.1796@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I'm still new at C# or any OO program and my coworkers a...

Prompt to Ask If User Wants to Create a Duplicate Record
For example, let's say there's already a record for Mary Shelly, and I have a new Mary Shelly that I'm trying to add to my database. Can I make it so that Access will prompt me and say "There is already a record matching this description. Do you wish to continue?" Hi Dove, I'm assuming first and last name are in the same field. Create a button or Label and add this code to the On Click event but make the following changes to the code: NAMEFIELD= The name of the field where the name is kept on the form TABLEWITHUSERNAMES = The name of the table where the username i...

ow to create comparison chart using text as value data?
lplease help me. I am trying to set up a comparison chart of 3 computers cost and features! I cannot figure out how to use the features as values on the x or y axis says data range is to complex so cant select rows or columns. I am trying to enter the features as my source data too bungled dont know what to do term project is now overdue and I am stressing out!~ Dont want to fail. please help me!do i have to redo the whole chart or what any suggestions and demonstration would be deeply appreciated. thanks, Dee Johnson The first thing you need to do is think how the chart should look. Wh...

Can you create calendars in Excel from data?
I am looking for a way to use the data entered in Excel to make an actual calendar. Is this possible or does Excel not have this functionality? ...

Excel worksheet saved as web page--trouble printing
I have an worksheet that uses a graphic for a background, which I hav also saved in HTML using the Save as a Web Page option. The web pag looks great--but just like the excel background graphic, th "background" graphic in the webpage won't print out for me. Is there any way to fix this so that the graphic will print when print the web page? Thanks--Ki -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com check the background printing options within the tools, options menu and also the printer properties. hope that helped. >-----Original Message----- >I have an workshee...

Copy same formula to all worksheets in a workbook
Hello guys! I have a table with some formulas saved in workbook "A". Once a month, I receive workbook "B" and it has several worksheets in it (sometimes almost a thousand). I need to copy the table with formulas from workbook "A" and paste it into every-single-worksheet in workbook "B". In the same cell address (C25 for example). As of today, I copy the table and then I go to each worksheet to paste it but I am pretty sure there is a way to do it with a macro or a instruction and save me all that pasting over and over and over again... :S...

hOW DO I CREATE A TWIN BAR CHART?

Beginner questions about creating a sheet.
Hi all, I am having trouble learning some basic functions. So far all I can do is simple calculations. I have made a tip calculator, and growth preidictor for recruitment numbers. Howerver where can I go to get basic step by step training? I just want to create a simple sheet that contains a stage that a sale is in like (1st, 2nd, 3rd etc), the sale name and the name of the person who is buying or being cultivated. I would also like to create a sheet that has check marks that are not in the form tools. I see how I can insert those, but I also downloaded a template and it has check marks wit...

Create a grid level button in ms CRM 4 using ISV Config.
I have this code in the ISVConfig in my custom entity. it is meant to create a grid level button in the custom entity. When i export the ISVConfig I get the error message "either the file could not be uploaded or this is not a valid customization file. Please help me, what am i doing wrong? <Entity name="new_projects <Grid> <Buttons> <Button Icon="/_imgs/ico_18_debug.gif" JavaScript="alert('test');" Client="Web"> <Titles> <Title LCID="1033" Text="New T...

Create TOC from Section Headers (not headings)
Have a document that requires different headers for various sections of the document. The Headers are unlinked and the headers need to be the 'entries' for the TOC. I cannot seem to create a TOC from the Headers. Even if I select & format the individual headers as "Heading 1", Word doesn't seem to identify the headers as a TOC entry. Questions: 1) Can Headers be used as a TOC entry? 2) Can multiple Headers be identified as individual entries within the TOC? 2) If so, what is the procedure to create/identify a header so that the TOC will populate? ...

Add lookup after the table has been created
Hi there I have created a table and realized that to ease use of adding data, I want to add a lookup column. How do I create a lookup column (either typed in or based on another table) to a field which has already been populated? Thank you Don't do it! You should never be working directly with the tables: you should always use a form. On a form, you can easily bind the field to a combo box. See http://www.mvps.org/access/lookupfields.htm at "The Access Web" for some of the many reasons why lookup fields in tables are not considered to be a good thing...

Checkbox Problem on Locked Worksheet
Hello all, I am having a problem on a worksheet I created to track employee time. The problem is with the checkboxes. The employee can check the boxes, and you will see the days field at the bottom automatically update. With the sheet protected, the checkboxes go crazy. If you play with them and try to click them, you will see that if you click one, it may check the one next to it, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is the link to the file: http://koget.madfrags.com/timesheet.xls The password to unprotect the file is 'test'. Hi I was unable to replicate this prob...

Setting password on worksheet in Excel 2000
Has anyone had the problem of setting a password on a worksheet in Excel 2000 (MS Office 2000 Pro. Suite). It will let me go through the routine of creating the password and it indicates that a password has been set, but when I reopen the spreadsheet it doesn't ask me for the password, it simply opens to the worksheet. Any help you can give me on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks William "Bill" <wstyler@verizon.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:sfidnfKoo-hczE7YnZ2dnUVZ_rCsnZ2d@giganews.com... > Has anyone had the problem of setting a password on a workshee...

Creating a file from and OLE Object
I have a Dlls stored in an OLE Object field in my database that i put there by copy/paste into the table. What I want to do is check to see if the file exists in the folder with the database at main form open and if not write the file from the database to the folder. I have found an example to write excel and word files but nothing for other file types. I also looked at Stephen Lebans's site and found a procedure to do this but it requires a dll in the folder with the database which puts me back at my original issue, the dlls may not be there... Thanks for your help, Jim Take ...

OWA creating millions of event ID 680
Well tens of thousands, at least! Everytime an OWA client is accessing the system, the Security Log produces an Event ID 680 (Account Logon failure audit, error code 0xC0000064) about every 20 seconds. Client are having no trouble using OWA, but I could do without all these msgs. (BTW it's been going on formonths) Any hints on how to stop this? Thanks WHich authentication types are enabled? You might want to compare to: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/327843/en-us "CH" <CH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:34CC8A85-9F57-4608-82F2-7DABFAA261FC@mi...

how to use my calender created in publisher as desktop picture
how to use my calender created in publisher as desktop picture What version Publisher? In 2002-03, group all objects, right-click save as picture. In earlier versions copy and paste into a Paint program and save as... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "mirella" <mirella@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6DD047F6-0DA2-498E-A1E6-2482442B9B27@microsoft.com... > how to use my calender created in publisher as desktop picture ...

Creating different labels
I am trying to print labels with the same template but with different information placed in each label. How can I make Publisher show all of the labels so I can adjust the information? Create a page the same size as your label stock, i.e., 8�"x11" Now select Arrange, Layout guides, enter the margins and gaps as the label stock, usually �" Enter number of columns and rows. Create a label and copy to all the ten cells and custom each as you wish. If you only want one or two labels, use the bottom labels first. This makes for an easier use of the upper labels. -- Don Vanco...

How to reduce Excel worksheet view and find horizontal scroll bar
I can't see the bottom of my Excel workbook including the tabs and the scroll bar. What can I do to fix it. Carolyn, Perhaps:- Tools|options|view check - sheet tabs and horizontal scrollbar. Mike "CarolynC" wrote: > I can't see the bottom of my Excel workbook including the tabs and the scroll > bar. What can I do to fix it. First of all.........under Tools>Options>View are sheet tabs and scroll bars enabled? If so, is the window maximized? Can you grab the Title bar and move the window up? If not, try Window>Arrange. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP ...