Creating a new document from a multiple paged Excel document

Can I save only one page of an existing Excel multiple page document?  If so,
how?  Thanks to anyone that can take the time to answer/instruct.
0
Lisa1 (290)

Right-click the sheet tab that you want, and hit Move or Copy. Choose
"Create a copy" and then, from the dropdown, choose "new book".
**** Hope it helps! ****

~Dreamboat
Excel VBA Certification Coming Soon!
www.VBAExpress.com/training/
********************************
"Lisa" <Lisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can I save only one page of an existing Excel multiple page document?  If
so,
> how?  Thanks to anyone that can take the time to answer/instruct.

0
dreamboat (74)
9/28/2004 11:53:01 PM
Thank you so much!  Was so simple!  Too bad it wasn't that simple using
Excel's help files!  You have saved me a tremendous amount of time, and I am
very grateful for your help and this service!

"Anne Troy" wrote:

> Right-click the sheet tab that you want, and hit Move or Copy. Choose
> "Create a copy" and then, from the dropdown, choose "new book".
> **** Hope it helps! ****
>
> ~Dreamboat
> Excel VBA Certification Coming Soon!
> www.VBAExpress.com/training/
> ********************************
> "Lisa" <Lisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Can I save only one page of an existing Excel multiple page document?  If
> so,
> > how?  Thanks to anyone that can take the time to answer/instruct.

0
Lisa1 (290)

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Attaching Contacts to new email

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

New Implementation

New Record

learning Excel #3

How to create an autonumber field?

Document Template question
It's legal for a document to have multiple views into it's data, but when CMultiDocTemplate is created, it is only passed one runtime view class. How are multiple views handled in the document template context? Should all views of your document be derived from the class passed to CMultiDocTemplate? This is confusing me because MDI AppWizard did the work of setting up a document view class for me, but now I'm just using a child window with an imbedded static splitter window to show two different views of my document, and these views have nothing to do with CMyProjectView that...

Document Viewer installer error

Excel VBA