Creating a chart with varying data value ranges

I have a chart that I want to show home price data with.

The chart will have data that has very significantly varying data values.
For example, one line graph will be 50-100, one will be 400,000 to 500,000,
one will be 90% to 110%.

I would like to show these line graphs on one chart. How to I make a chart
with differing ranges on the x (vertical) axis?

Take a bit of seutp work, but the end result here is impressive:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/PanelUnevenScales.html

BTW, the vertical axis is the y-axis.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M
"Anthony Blackburn" <AnthonyBlackburn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:D4097DA9-2855-4BA7-975B-0479D5B5405C@microsoft.com...
>I have a chart that I want to show home price data with.
>
> The chart will have data that has very significantly varying data values.
> For example, one line graph will be 50-100, one will be 400,000 to
> 500,000,
> one will be 90% to 110%.
>
> I would like to show these line graphs on one chart. How to I make a chart
> with differing ranges on the x (vertical) axis?

0
Luke