create time sheet

I need help creating a time sheet for my employees
0
Indica (1)

See

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/overtime.htm

the page also has links to other timesheet examples

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Indica" <Indica@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I need help creating a time sheet for my employees

0
terre081 (3244)
10/18/2004 6:17:18 PM
I have a sample timesheet at www.cpearson.com/excel/overtime.htm
..

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Indica" <Indica@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need help creating a time sheet for my employees

0
chip1 (1821)

A bug in GUI of creating query with more outer joins between two tables
Hello, in GUI of Access 2007 (12.0.6423.1000) SP2 MSO (12.0.6521.5000) is generally very simple to make a select query between two tables joined with two or more outer joins (of the same kind normally). But you should be careful. If you build first join clicking on a field of the first table, drag then the connection to the field of the second table and choose the right outer join, then you have to make the next outer join between the same two tables on the same way. If you begin but with the second table first and although you choose the same type of outer join (the arrow...

referencing another sheet and using auto fill
Hi there. I'm trying to create a summary sheet to summarise data from 12 sheets (jan to dec). I have 84 lines each with a member of staff and I need to produce a table with the totals of thei leave in each month. Each seperate month sheet has 84 lines and a total for each person already on it. I need to end up with something like this on the summary sheet: jan feb mar etc total peter's leave totals for month and year: 3 4 1 8 john's leave totals for month and year: 7 2 3 ...

email delievere dmultiple times
i have an Exchange 2003 FE-BE topology setup. i have one user who is receiving a single message repeatedly at various time intervals. i seem to remeber reading about this condition some time ago but can no longer fnid any reference to the issue in KB articles. anyone have any advice where to look? Lots of reasons for this, but if it's an external message, look in the SMTP protocol logs and see if the sending server is correctly ending the conversation. If the sending server doesn't believe the delivery was successful, it will try again. We often see this with bad firewall conf...

Why does a graphic or print multiple times in the same document?
When I print from publisher to my Canon color copier,graphics appear multiple times in the same document. This could be many things- Temp files need cleaning A simple restart of cpu & printer A bad printer driver Check those first. "Carla" wrote: > When I print from publisher to my Canon color copier,graphics appear multiple > times in the same document. Carla wrote: || When I print from publisher to my Canon color copier,graphics appear || multiple times in the same document. Carla, check out the following kb article. This is actually a known bug that affects the e...

Duplicate Columns on Different Sheets
Assuming I have a column on Sheet1 named "Customers1" and another colum named "Customers2" on Sheet2, is there a way that I can automaticall copy any data inputed from Customers1 to Customers2? I currently use =IF(ISBLANK(Sheet1!A1),"",Sheet1!A1) and drag a necessary. This works well but if I insert rows into Sheet1, then must remember to insert the same row into Sheet2. I was thinking if I could automtically copy an entire column, thi would a) make things easy and b) decrease the possibility of error -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Andrew, ...

easiest way to create gridlines in an Access 2003 report
Does anyone know an easy way to create gridlines in an Access 2003 report so that it resembles a spreadsheet, other than manually drawing vertical and horizontal lines? You can use the Line method of the report in its Page event. Use a loop to repeat at whatever grid size you want. Measurements are in twips, where 1440 twips = 1 inch This is how the Line method works: Me.Line (Me.ScaleTop, Me.ScaleLeft)-(Me.ScaleTop, Me.ScaleHeight), vbRed -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rathe...

Create Formula
I need to create a formula where I add a set number of Networkdays to a start date. Example: Start Date = 1/2/07 Number of Networkdays = 21 End Date = Is calculated If Start = 1/2/07 and 21 Networkdays are added, what is the retured end date???? I can only find example of Networkdays where I would be providing the Start and End Dates, and it will calculate the Networkdays. I can't find example where End Date is calculated based on the number of networkdays from start date. Can anyone help with a valid formula for this? Thanks!! ...

how to send mails at a scheduled time
hi, does anyone know how to send mails at a scheduled time from outllok express or microsoft outlook thanks depending on your version of outlook, there might be two ways, but in Outlook 2000 and above, with the email you're going to send open, go to View, Options...there's a checkbox that reads "Do not deliver before" and you can select the date and time you want the message sent... "CARETTA" <mail@mail.com> wrote in message news:OXJ1OZsqDHA.2268@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > hi, > does anyone know how to send mails at a scheduled time from outllok exp...

Combining date and time into one cell
I have the date (m/dd/yy) in one cell and time (hh:mm) in another cell. How can I merge these two in one cell with the format m/dd/yy hh:mm ? Thanks. Date in A1, time in B1, combined in C1: formula is =A1+B1 and format as you describe. On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 14:03:02 -0800, "Kelly C" <KellyC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have the date (m/dd/yy) in one cell and time (hh:mm) in another cell. How >can I merge these two in one cell with the format m/dd/yy hh:mm ? > >Thanks. =TEXT(A1,"m/dd/yy ")&TEXT(B1,"hh:mm") is one way -- HT...

Enabling Macro But Hiding Sheets
I have created a simple macro that basically when a button is clicked i takes you to a certain page in the workbook. Is it possible to hide this page for different users. But when a use with the correct password comes he can click the button and he will b taken to the hidden page. Is it posible to do something like this along those line -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com It's possible, and if you search the archives: http://google.com/advanced_group_search?q=group:*excel* you'll find many ways to do this. You should know, however, that none of the methods will ...

The sheet path file name ?
Hi all , How can i edit in a cell a formula to retrieve the whole path of th sheet and not only the file ! Thank you veru much -- gaftali ----------------------------------------------------------------------- gaftalik's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=645 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=48453 If you can use a UDF in your workbook then you could use one like so Function FullPath() As String Application.Volatile True FullPath = ThisWorkbook.FullName End Function -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Sout...

Calendar entries and time zones
Hi! I have the following problem with Outlook: I moved from Europe to US, and what I did was just to change the computer clock (but not the time zone). Now the time Outlook writes in email headers is always offset by 6 hours. To change that, I wanted to change the time zone to the correct US zone instead of the European zone. But then I have the problem that all the calendar entries are shifted automatically by 6 hours which is definitely NOT what I want. Does anybody know how to solve that problem? How can I change the time zone for my computer without having to change back all the calendar e...

Creating Mailbox but not an AD account
Is it possible to create just an Exchange Mailbox and not an account on AD. We have a situation where mobile staff don't login to the domain but just access Email using Webmail. We are using Windows Server 2003 and Exchange Server 2003. Not possible that I am aware of since a mailbox is considered a property of the AD user account. "David Harris" <DavidHarris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:535545F3-F7B7-428E-9796-88323A0E8734@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to create just an Exchange Mailbox and not an account on > AD. > We have a situat...

Active Sync timeed out with DEV_10
I have problems with sync my mobile. normally the mobile syncs 100 Objects and then stops. Next time it syncs the next 100 objects and stops again. Does anybody know why just one hundred !? On the Device I got the following error (at the end of the log) =-=- [15/3/2006 9:26:8.0] -=-= =-=-=-= Server Response =-=-=- No Header Found, got error: 80070006 Thanks Marc ...

entering current time in shared work book
Hi, i am maintaing a excel tracker in shared drive where i am manually entering the time when a person came into the office. Is it possible that when a person comes he himself open the shared file and click the cell corresponding to his name so that the time of that moment can be stored and that can not be further updated with new value (time)... below is the format Name of Person Date Name A Name B Name C 21-Apr-10 6:44 PM 6:48 PM 6:40 PM 22-Apr-10 6:30 PM 6:34 PM 6:31 PM 23-Apr-10 6:35 PM 6:39 PM 6:40 PM I would try first to setup a list on another she...

Can a front-end server be a bridgehead at the same time?
Is such a configuration even recommended? (Personally, I don't see why not.) Thanks. On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 17:34:23 GMT, "jdee" <jdee@trunk.net> wrote: >Is such a configuration even recommended? > >(Personally, I don't see why not.) > >Thanks. > it's fine, it's supported, it's recommended. Yar. Do it all the time. Just remember you need to leave that first storage group & mailstore up and running. -- Thanks, Brian Desmond Windows Server MVP www.briandesmond.com "jdee" <jdee@trunk.net> wrote in message news:zK...

Print workbook macro w/o first sheets....
I need to print a workbook with a variable number of worksheets. However, I don't need the first 3 worksheets of the book. It also needs to be collated. I need to create a macro or VB loop to make it automatic from a command button. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, Josh ...

Last Synchronization Time
Is there a way of finding out, from the server, when a user last successfully synchronized the Outlook Client (went offline)? Maybe in a log or somewhere in a table? MS CRM 3.0 Thanks, Chris ...

calculate time and date
I want to find out how many houer iy is between one date/time and another date/time. date and time one cell A1= 04.03.2005 08:30 date/time two cell A2= 05.03.2005 23:59 =A2-A1 custom format [hh:mm] or for Norway [tt:mm] -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "make" <lage@tiscali.no> wrote in message news:2c61523.0503070721.2dacdd07@posting.google.com... > I want to find out how many houer iy is between one date/time and > another date/time. date and time one cell A1= 04.03.2005 08:30 > date/time two cell A2= 05.03.2005 23...

Can the cities listed under the various time zones be edited
Oslo is not displayed under time zone Sh2008;114869 Wrote: > Oslo is not displayed under time zone You can't edit that list, but why do you care? You certainly know what time zone Oslo's in, so choose that time zone. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] http://forums.slipstick.com In Windows time zone list? Yes, it's just a registry setting, but its usually not worth the hassle. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mai...

How do I create charts having non absolute reference values?
Not sure what you're asking. If you want to change an axis so it doesn't begin at zero, double click on it and enter your own scaling parameters. If that's not it, try using TWO sentences to explain what you need. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ "rvboxel" <rvboxel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:97BB5A7C-5AD5-4D84-83A1-02E8B96D2FAE@microsoft.com... > ...

Exch 2000 server freezing several times a week
a little background I have an exchnge server all patched up, running on Win2k. My exch server will pause for a few minutes several times a week. I have 2 DC, both GC, the Exch server was a DC but removed at MS requeust and added a second nic. Running all private IP's, DNS servers are AD integrated, no WINS I ran dciag /v /l , here are my errors DC list test . . . . . . . . . . . : Failed [WARNING] Cannot call DsBind to ics-ml330-04.domain.com (10.0.0.110). [ERROR_INVALID_PASSWORD] List of DCs in Domain 'Domain': ics-ml330-04.domain.com ics-ml330-03.domain...

How can save a stationery created using a Publisher design set to.
How can save a stationery created using a Publisher design set to be used as my Outlook stationery? What version Publisher? Select all, right-click, click save as a picture. In older versions, select all, copy and paste to a Paint program. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DCADC78B-C5A3-406E-820D-53910CBB5BDF@microsoft.com... > How can save a stationery created using a Publisher design set to be used as > my Outlook stationery? ...

How to increase max. Row count in an Excel sheet?
Is there any way to increase the max row count in Excel 2000? No. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Adarsh Sharma" <adarsh_4u@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:591e01c42d46$d3788c70$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is there any way to increase the max row count in Excel > 2000? > Hi no way -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Adarsh Sharma wrote: > Is there any way to increase the max row count in Excel > 2000? ...

Creating popup dialog as child of a view
Hi, I maintain an SDI document-view architecture based application, for which I'm also writing an extension dll. Basically, this extension dll defines a viewer for some particular log data. Now this viewer has a splitter window, in which I'm loading two views. One is a CListView, and the other is a CScrollView. The list view shows the log entries, and the idea is that when a user double clicks on any entry, a dialog with some graphs related to that event needs to be displayed. The user can open various graph dialogs, then tile vertically or horizontally, as he wishes. The pr...