create price list from excel sheet

I have been using Excel 2003 to manage a list of approximately 200 items.
This is a very simple list comprising of four or five fields one of which is
the price.  I prefer to use Excel to manage this data because it then
becomes very simple for me to use formulas in order to calculate prices
after changes or additions to the items.  I would like to produce a simple
A5 flyer listing all the items together with their prices.  What will be the
best way to do this?  I have explored the possibility of exporting the Excel
sheet into something like Microsoft publisher but I am looking for a fast
and easy way because the priceless changes every few weeks and the format of
Excel sheet does not look so pretty.  Or is there an effective way to do it
in Excel?

You should be able to use Word's Mail Merge feature to print the price
list. There's mail merge information on the Word MVP site:

    http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm

The Catalog type of Main Document should produce the layout you want.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

0