Create new formatted row in another worksheet

I wish to create a new row (a copy of a formatted row) in worksheet 2 when an
entry in worksheet 1 is equal to a given range. The situation applies on a
time sheet when an employee works essess hours... Once the employee works
extra hours I wish to have the amount of extra hours entred on the 2nd
worksheet in a progressively increasing 'form' to be 'signed off' by the
supervisor.
0
Warren4678 (45)

Problems with creating a newsletter

Summing Alternate Rows
We have spreadsheets with many rows and need to sum alternate rows. Is there a way to do this without entering a formula using the number of each row? -- KarenQ ------------------------------------------------------------------------ KarenQ's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=19608 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=395115 Try this: =SUMPRODUCT(--(MOD(ROW($A$1:$A$18),2)=1),$A$1:$A$18) That formula sums odd-row values in the range A1:A18. To sum even-row values the formula is: =SUMPRODUCT(--(MOD(ROW($A$1:$A$18...

Setting up a new e-mail account

Global Column Row Preview Font Size

Fractions Number format

Adding a combo box to a worksheet

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2

creating a backup on 2002 for Money 98

Date format 04-11-06

WLM transfer to another computer
Hi, I finally moved from Windows 7 RTM to Win7 Pro 64. I did it by installing the new OS on a brand new hard drive, then installed my old hard drive in a 2.5" external enclosure. I've been successful in moving most of my files and settings over, but WLM is the exception. Can someone help answer these questions for me: 1. Where are the actual mail files stored? 2. Where is the account login info stored? 3. In Outlook and OE installing on a new computer, even after moving files, prompted for a full redownload off of the POP server. Anyway to avoid this? Is ther...