COUNT /COUNTIF for Multiple Column Defined Dynamic Named Range

Hi,

Would like to use Dynamic Named Range "RESULTS" in Formula. The Dynami
Named Range "RESULTS" spans 30 COLUMNS and many ROWS.

Need help with Formula to COUNT specified criteria in each separat
COLUMN of the Defined Dynamic Named Range "RESULTS".  Looking for on
Formula that can be adapted with an OFFSET / INDEX to work on the othe
COLUMNS.

Example Results required from Formula:
COLUMN 1 in Dynamic Named Range "RESULTS" - COUNT instances of numbe
75
COLUMN 2 in Dynamic Named Range "RESULTS" - COUNT instances of numbe
75
COLUMN 30 in Dynamic Named Range "RESULTS" - COUNT instances of numbe
75

Thanks
Tin

--
Tin
Tin�'s Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1541

Look at Help for INDEX for more information on how to return an entire column.

  =COUNTIF(INDEX(Results,0,1),75)
  =COUNTIF(INDEX(Results,0,2),75)
  =COUNTIF(INDEX(Results,0,30),75)

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 19:02:39 -0500, Tin� <Tin.1epiun@excelforum-nospam.com>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Would like to use Dynamic Named Range "RESULTS" in Formula. The Dynamic
>Named Range "RESULTS" spans 30 COLUMNS and many ROWS.
>
>Need help with Formula to COUNT specified criteria in each separate
>COLUMN of the Defined Dynamic Named Range "RESULTS".  Looking for one
>Formula that can be adapted with an OFFSET / INDEX to work on the other
>COLUMNS.
>
>Example Results required from Formula:
>COLUMN 1 in Dynamic Named Range "RESULTS" - COUNT instances of number
>75
>COLUMN 2 in Dynamic Named Range "RESULTS" - COUNT instances of number
>75
>COLUMN 30 in Dynamic Named Range "RESULTS" - COUNT instances of number
>75
>
>Thanks
>Tin�

0
anonymous (74722)

if cell is text move left one column

multiple email identities

CSliderCtrl Dynamic Orientation
Is it possible to change the orientation of a slider after creation? I cannot figure anything out besides making a new window with a new slider. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Greg I can change the slider control orientation using CWnd:ModifyStyle() but when I proceed to adjust the dimensions of the CSliderCtrl using SetWindowPos the slider vanishes even with a repaint. Any ideas? "GBayard" wrote: > Is it possible to change the orientation of a slider after creation? I > cannot figure anything out besides making a new window with a new slider. >...

Sorting on Column headers
I have a spreedsheet that someone else created and I need to take the Column headers, which are in date form, and rearrange them in chronological order. Can this be done without cutting and pasting? I really need to save time with this project if possible. Thanks!:) --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > I have a spreedsheet that someone else created and I need to take the > Column headers, which are in date form, and rearrange them in > chronological order. Can this be done without cutting and pasting? I > really need to save time with this project if possib...

Dynamic Range Selection Using VBA

Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook
While trying to configure Ms CRM for outlook throws an error message HTTP Status 401: Unauthorized.Can anyone put me out of this issue. ...

Opening Multiple Web Links in a Column

China + Dynamics GP
We are opening a distribution center in China and was wondering if anyone else is currently using Dynamics GP and any form of EDI process with China. We are considering what would be the best way of handling. Due to security risks, we are wary of allowing RDP/term serv access. So one idea was to give them a laptop with GP/Sql Server/Integration Manager. Since they couldn't connect to us they would have a separate database. This would then involve exports and imports between the 2 company locations to a neutral site (such as FTP). Not sure yet if we will be mirroring the datab...

Character Length in a column
I have a column where every cell must have 14 characters. Lets say have the name Angel. I need 9 more charcters. Next cell down have the word cake. I need 10 more charcters.How do I automatciall insert the spaces I need to have 14 charcters. HELP PLEASE!!!!! GOIN NUTS ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements One way: Do you care about what characters are added? I'l...

Freeze the side column/top row & scroll others
what is the function to set (lock in or freeze) the first column and / or top row of a spreadsheet, so the words and numbers remain in the same place as you scroll the other columns and rows. (so you can add more columns..yet keep the main information in the first column/row) Freeze Panes..... In older versions of Excel, it is under Window. In 2007 version of Excel, it is under View. You first select a cell, then activate the command. Excel uses the selected cell's upper left corner to define the freeze point. Play with it. You can also Unfreeze panes that were fro...

creating template for multiple emails
How or can one create an email template (same subject line and message)for multiple emails (approx 100's)? Needing to shorten the time it takes sending 100's of individual emails (with the same subject line and same message) to sales staff on a weekly (some times daily) basis. Company does not want sales force using other sales persons email addresses (they are contractors). Try using a Distriburtion List, send one message, it goes to all of them, or get the message ready, put your address in the TO: field, and put everyone else in the BCC: field?? That way no one can see wher...

multiple iterations of same query
Running Access 2003 on Vista. I have a query that chooses 15 records at random. This works fine. What I want to do is run the same query for approx 110 different users, each with their own randomly selected 15 records. Obviously, I want to avoid manually running the same query that many times. How can I get around this? Post your query SQL. -- Build a little, test a little. "Nathan" wrote: > Running Access 2003 on Vista. > > I have a query that chooses 15 records at random. This works fine. > > What I want to do is run the same query fo...

calendar for multiple time zone users: all day events
Users in different time zones post absences and meetings to a shared company calendar. When an all day event is scheduled in one time zone, it shows as spanning two days for other time zone users. How do we make this work properly? For the others it does intrude on a second day. BossLady wrote: > Users in different time zones post absences and meetings to a shared company > calendar. When an all day event is scheduled in one time zone, it shows as > spanning two days for other time zone users. How do we make this work > properly? Until you upgrade to Outlook...

Seperate jobs for multiple worksheets
Separate jobs are sent to printers when I select multiple worksheets... If I print to PDF, multiple files are created. How can I avoid this? ...

Change Domain Name on outgoing Emails
Our company just purchased another company with their own Exchange Server and AD infrastrure. We want all users in this new facility to have Email addresses with our Domain such as username@abc.com instead of their current Domain username@123.com. Until I migrate resources from their Forest into our Forest I have created contacts to forward all Emails from the abc Domain to the 123 Domain. When users reply or send Emails from the 123 Domain it still has their username@123.com Email address which will cause confusion with our customers and suppliers. How do I force their Emails to us...