Correction of my e-first e-mail : how to permanently customize the Default Folder option on Excel 2000 ?

Correction of my e-first e-mail :
Good day dear members of the microsoft.public.excel.misc newsgroup. Please I
need Your allways priceless advises. I'm working with Excel 2000 installed
directly installed at the hard drive of my computer. I cannot permanently
customize
the Default Folder option in "Tools\Options\Default Folder\General". It
works only during the current Windows session, a pc reboot would change
again the Default Folder option to the former one.

Is there any way to permanently customize the Default Folder option.

Thank-You

Octavio

0
freeposte (8)

If you are working in a corporate environment I would suspect that the
settings for the LAN include overwriting at least the parts of the registry
where this information is stored.   Normal behavior is for this to be
retained to the best of my knowledge.

And isn't it (at least in US English version)
Tools\Options\General Tab, Default File Location.
to make sure we are talking about the same thing.

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"freeposte" <freeposte@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Correction of my e-first e-mail :
> Good day dear members of the microsoft.public.excel.misc newsgroup. Please
> need Your allways priceless advises. I'm working with Excel 2000 installed
> directly installed at the hard drive of my computer. I cannot permanently
> customize
> the Default Folder option in "Tools\Options\Default Folder\General". It
> works only during the current Windows session, a pc reboot would change
> again the Default Folder option to the former one.
>
> Is there any way to permanently customize the Default Folder option.
>
> Thank-You
>
> Octavio

0
twogilvy (1078)

Excel button problem

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Excel 97 #9

option button
Hi I need some help! I have a column with results from a survey. The results are in text but do have a ranking, e.g. the results can be A,B,C,D or E. I now want to create an option button or similar where I can let the user choose to cap the results so e.g. the maximum result is a B and then all A results should show up as B's. Is this possible? Thanks You'll need a helper column to do this. Try something like this: =IF(B3<=C$1,C$1,B3) B3 is the survey result, C1 is the "Cap" value. HTH, Barb Reinhardt "Andreas" wrote: > Hi > > I need som...

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

default values in a cell

learning Excel #3

Test for Windows Classic folders in XP?

outlook 2007 e-mail

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?