Copying tables with hidden cells

I have a table in Excel 2000 with hidden columns and I
want to copy it to Word without the hidden columns
reappearing. Is there anyway I can do this?
0
anonymous (74722)

Not to worry. I've worked out how to do it eventually.

0
anonymous (74722)

I want year in one table to be less or equal year in another table
Hi I have some problems writing a query and I hope someone can help me. I have a database with serveal tables. In one table I have this information, Lake ID-number, treatment, year for treatment. In another table I have Lake ID-number, fish species (I am intrested in pike), year when pike is present. I want to find all lakes that have pike present before the treatment was done, I want the year in the second table to me less or equal the year in the first table. Is there a easy way to do this? Thanks Try something like this substituting your table and field names. S...

Hyperlink via indirect cell reference

Rename Cell
How can I rename column A to read "bills" instead of the letter A? You can't. The closest you will get is to hide column headings, via Excel Option, and then create your own. -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "shoe" <shoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DBA970DF-D928-41EE-9565-4639E7D49BCE@microsoft.com... > How can I rename column A to read "bills" instead of the letter A? you cant change the headers or row labels but you can define you data as a list (or table) and the headings can then be used to refer...

merging 2 cells without losing data?

Create static text from cell reference

Copy constructor
Dear people, I have a class C1 which contains a member variable of class C2. C2 didn't have a copy constructor up to now but due to a change needed (and got) one, and an assignment operator as well. Now when compiling, I get en error C2558: "class C1: No copy constructor available or copy constructor has been declared 'explicit'". It is correct that C1 doesn't have a copy constructor but I thought that the default copy constructor just calls the assignment operators of the members. Since C2 has an explicitly programmed assignment operator - where is the mi...

Cell Format #4

Getting contents of adjacent cells

copy does not work in word 2003

Publishing Layout and tables
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I am trying to copy and paste text from one cell of a table to another cell in the same table. The document is in Publishing Layout. The paste command deletes the text in the destination cell and then places a big empty text box on top of the table. I do dozens of these documents that are primarily tables and graphics. Previously I used Publisher on my old PC. Should I go back, or can this be done in Word for the mac? Hello, On 2010.01.29 8:44 AM, in article 59bb1ce2.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "Toni_T@officefor...

help with dynamic tables

Querying multiple records in two tables

copying formulas in vba
Hey guys. I was wondering if someone could help me. I am writing a vba script that takes in data, analyzes it, and then copies the results to a new file. I am having a problem with two things. 1) I am using a template for the new file so there are a lot of formulas (sums and std) already defined and ready to use. However, there are some instances where there is a random amount of additional data I have to put in. So, I have to apply the same formulas to this new data. How do I copy formulas from one cell to another (allowing for a change in row) in vba? Lets say cell(1,4) has the form...

cell selection gone crazy on Excel 2003

Average of logic cells
I used a logic test to determine some levels from raw scores. For EG >120 =5, 119-110 = 4, etc. I now want to dtermine an average score of several of the the results from the logic tests but it doesnt seem to work. (AVG does not recognise cells with logic tests) Can anyone help, please? -- ckdkvk ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ckdkvk's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29245 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=489704 hi, ckdkvk ! > I used a logic test to determine so...

Excel pivot table #2

Cell References..
I have a 12 month rolling report with a seperate worksheet within th workbook which refers to the column containing current month's Numbers When I "Cut" Column C (which contains the oldest Month) and "insert column C between N & O it shifts my cells left and all I need to do i input all of the current Month Data into Column N. The formulas al remain intact and everything is peachy. Until I goto the Workshee that refers to the Current Month on the 12 month rolling report. My problem is that when I shift the columns on the "Report" workshee it chages the cell...

Use a VBA Macro inside an Excel Cell