Copying data that is not set in a specific pattern

I have to put data in a column but to do that I have to
manually type in =B18; =B53; =B88 etc. for aLOT of data
points. The data is wregularly separated by 35 rows. Is
there a shorter way of doing this?
0
ZdToit (1)

Hi!

Copy the formula, hold down CTRL and select all cells where you want to put
the formula, then paste the formula using Ctrl+V or Edit, Paste.

Best regards

Stefan H�gglund
Microsoft

"Zita du Toit" <ZdToit@amplats.co.za> wrote in message
>I have to put data in a column but to do that I have to
> manually type in =B18; =B53; =B88 etc. for aLOT of data
> points. The data is wregularly separated by 35 rows. Is
> there a shorter way of doing this?

0
stefanha (71)
8/31/2004 10:39:25 AM
Hi
try the following formula
=OFFSET($B$18,(ROW(1:1)-1)*35,0)
and copy this down

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Zita du Toit" <ZdToit@amplats.co.za> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I have to put data in a column but to do that I have to
> manually type in =B18; =B53; =B88 etc. for aLOT of data
> points. The data is wregularly separated by 35 rows. Is
> there a shorter way of doing this?

0
frank.kabel (11126)

.pdf save as settings

Web query timeout setting.

Setting up a new e-mail account

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

Customer check data

Macro to seperate data

Need HELP! for Linking data

Macro

macros entering data

copy chart from Excel to Powerpoint

Copy and close code
Hi, I have a worksheet which uses an indirect formula to search through a series of files/sheets based on an address to return a value from cell AE20. Once the data has been copied for all the previous days I would like a copy/paste values to occur to replace any of the values returned by the formula. In AU10:AU381 there is a 1 or 0 for each row. 1 meaning that a copy/pastevalues can be performed (decided by if the date is < today), and zero if i need to keep the formulas. Is it possible to have a copy/paste values code for only sheets 2-4 which works when the file is...