Hi Everybody,

       I have data generated by conditional formulae in work sheet1 in
columns A to J. If the condition is satisfied the cell will display a
realnumber, if the condition doesn't satisfied the cell will display
the text"FALSE".

        Now I wanted to copy the cells which have the real numbers in
sheet1 to sheet2 as values(as we do with paste special and paste the
values) Do we have any formula or other method to copy the cells in
sheet1 to sheet2. can anybody helpme out in this issue.

Thanks and Regards

Ramana

Select your range to copy
edit|goto|special|click formulas
but only keep numbers (uncheck all text, logicals, errors)
edit|copy
and then
edit|paste in the new sheet.

--

Dave Peterson
0

How to sort multiple sheets (which have same format) at one time?
I have a workbook with multiple sheets which have the same format. I need to sort all in the same manner. How can this be done. I noticed that the sort function is not available when selecting/grouping multiple sheets. I'm going to take you at your word and make a few assumptions. Taking you at your word: ALL sheets in the workbook need to be sorted. Assumptions: only 1 column is used to determine the sort order, and the sort is to be in ascending order. The following code will do that, and allows you to define which columns are included in the sort, and which column ...

Formula #47
i am trying to work out a formula to: calculate a cell but only if another cell is of greater value than another,(if not then value in cell = 0) then if the value is greater and the date is under 365 days calculates at %50 rate and if its over, calculate at %25 rate. can i do this from one cell/one formula Jo Certainly, check out the IF function and you can nest these like so =IF(Test,Value_If_True,IF(Test,Value_if_True,Value_If_False)) This is only set out to show the approx syntax. If you want an exact formula then try and let us now the cells you are using, where we get the...

Changing font on a protected sheet #2
I meant to say is that in the 2000 version. I went to TOOLS>PROTECT>PROTECT SHEET and did not see a check box to allow formatting. Any ideas??? Thanks... yep. Kate wrote: > > Is that in the XP version??? > > >-----Original Message----- > >Kate" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in > message > >news:48e701c4a70b$a11d0910$a501280a@phx.gbl... > >> Hi, > >> > >> I have a worksheet that I need to have protected so that > >> the user can make changes only in certain cells. > >> > >...

Outline Levels -- Tab not working.
New computer, reloaded Word 3, now tab doesn't indent to next level in outline. Help! I am not sure what Word 3 is, but in most versions, in the AutoCorrect dialog>AutoFormat As You Type tab, check the box for "Set left- and first-indent with tabs and backspaces" -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis. "CindySue" <CindySue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A04FA9A3-512E-446F-A12E-DB13E33D217E@microsoft.com... >...

formula to long
is there a way to get around the error "formula to long" Dickey You know the simple answer to this ;-) You will need to look at the functions you are using to see if it can be shortened, for example multiple IFs may be shortened by using a table and VLOOKUPs for example. Without further info it's difficult to diagnose -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Dickey" <Dickey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E98B6AA-4BBA-4BA2-8F43-6EBD6F9597D8@microsoft.com... > is there a wa...

copy an access report to word
I want to export an Access report to Outlook email or MS Word. Right-click the table name > click Export... > select Rich Text Format as your Save as type: > Enter the file name if necessary > click Export "LD41" wrote: > I want to export an Access report to Outlook email or MS Word. ...

Formula In A Query
Hi I have a query in which I am trying to create a formula to check if the date in a record is in the same month as the current date, if this is true to return the months name, if not to return another value. The formula does not fall over but only returns the OR value. The OR value is meaningless at the moment as I am just seeing if the formula is actually doing something Could someone have a look at this MonthNo: IIf([Date SubmittedtoLab]=Month(Date()),MonthName(Month([Date SubmittedtoLab])),5) Thanks Richard Hi Richard, You can use the Immediate Window (open with <Ctrl><...

With Microsoft FAX Nearly One Minute Delay between Using Print
With Windows Messaging and Microsoft Fax under Win 98 SE, when I printed a document to Microsoft Fax, the fax wizard would start a few seconds after I said print. I installed Outlook 2000. With it, there seems to be a consistent nearly one minute delay between when I say print and the fax wizard starts. If Outlook is running, there is no delay. The osa9.exe program doesn't make any difference. Needless to say, this is an annoyance, having to go through two steps, start Outlook and then print, rather than simply printing. Does anyone know of a way to make Outlook 2000 work like Messag...

How to change cell shading/fill based on value in another cell?
I have a sheet with two columns of experimental data. Let's say the data is in F10:F25 (column 1) & G10:G25 (column 2). There is a value in another cell (A1) that contains a 1 or a 2. If A1=1, I want to turn shading in column 1 agree and in column 2 off. If A1=2, I want to reverse that. If there a worksheet function that will do that? I was hoping for something like: =cellshading(range,color) I could then execute one of these two statements: If A1=1 then cellshading(F10:F25,"Green") cellshading(G10:G25,"None") Else cellshading(G10:G25,"Green&...

Workflow status active, but not working
Hello, I have an opportunity that triggered a (sales process )workflow rule on creation. When I look at the the sales process in the opportunity it shows that it's active. When I move from sales stage from eg 20% to 50% none of the workflow activities are kicked off for the 50%. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, can you create a new test opportunity and see if it has the same problem ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Loreeta" <Loreeta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B072F8E1-6DBA...

Formula Question #3
I have a spreadsheet that I'm working on that tracks employee attendance. A sample is included below: A B C D 1 Name 06/07/04 Final Warning Attendance 2 Name 08/21/03 Warning Tardy 3 Name 12/04/02 Warning Attendance 4 Name 09/16/02 Counsel Tardy 5 Name 08/05/02 Counsel Attendance Is there a formula that will tell me how many instances an employee was on an Attendance or Tardy disciplinary step of Final Warning, Warning ...

Send on behalf not working in Hosted Exchange 2003?
Hi I have Exchange 2003 set up in a hosted exchange environment. My problem is that I have one user that has added another user to deligates and with reviewer rights on the inbox. (I read that it should be enough for send on behalf) But I always get this error when I try to send on behalf of this user: " Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Test Sent: 4.1.2005 11:00 The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Test user on 4.1.2005 11:00 You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administra...

Workflow generated email for reassignment of Opportunity
We have a CSR that inputs Opportunities in to CRM and then assigns them to the appropriate Salesperson based on Account Ownership. I tried creating a workflow process that automatically sends an email to the Account Owner that an Opportunity has been assigned to them. Unfortunately the recipient box is grayed out and by default the email is sent to the Account. Is there a workflow process in place that can handle my intentions? Actually, you can send email to designated recipients with Workfow, you just can't use a template. For some reason, it was setup this way. You could code a ...

"To: contains a phrase" filter does not work for outgoing emails
I have created filter specifying a phrase from the TO: field of an email. Such emails should be placed in a folder. This does not work for emails sent from my outlook. How to place an outgoing email in a specific folder based on the TO: field? O. Ondrej Sevecek <ondra at my_surname dot com> wrote: > I have created filter specifying a phrase from the TO: field of an > email. Such emails should be placed in a folder. This does not work > for emails sent from my outlook. > How to place an outgoing email in a specific folder based on the TO: > field? Use the "wit...

How to get a development copy?
My company is a Microsoft partner, and we'd like to get a development copy of Dynamics GP. Unfortunately it isn't offered in the Action Pack. Does anyone have any ideas on how we could get a copy of it? Thanks Hi there, There are a few options to get a "development" copy: 1. Get an MSDN subscription. All of the Dynamics products are included in that and you also get the SDK's for each, service pack, and additional development resources. This is probably your best bet. or 2. Sign an return an SPA and commit to becoming certified in Dynamics GP and you will recei...

How to create a rule which triggers when a condition is NOT met?
.... for instance, in OLExpress and Pegasus one can create a rule with the symbol "@" in the conditions and request the rule to "move to the Junk email folder" all mail which do NOT meet the condition. I can't seem to find this facility anywhere in MS Outlook. Thanks for your help in advance and apologies if this question has already been asked and answered elsewhere (if it *has* I would be grateful for the link). Regards, russel You can achieve this by creating a rule which works on all mail (by not having any selection criteria) then use "except" th...

OWA Anchor Tags Down Work in Premium / Rich
Has anyone found a fix for this: If you click on a link in an email that is an html anchor / bookmark tag to another spot in the email, OWA Premium reloads the webpage without jumping down the anchor spot. But if you use Basic mode (or another browser like Firefox), it doesn't reload the page, it simply jumps down to the spot like it's supposed to. anyone know how to get this work correctly in premium? The property of the link in Premium / Rich shows this: ...202006.EML/#num10 but in OWA basic it looks like this: ...202006.EML/?cmd=Open#num7 I tried copying the url used by ba...

Outlook 2003 -receiving multiple copies of messages
The setup. SBS2003 server, mail comes from ISP "CATCH_ALL pop box) WinXP Pro OutLook 2003 Clients (All fully service packed up) Situation. I send a message from an external source, be it hotmail or home account or even from another company to say 3 people at our company. john@mycomp.com, jim@mycomp.com, fred@mycomp.com. they all get the same message 3 times. If I try this from within the company they only get the message once. Any ideas would be very welcome. Thanx in advance of any help. John R Giddy_uk wrote: > The setup. > SBS2003 server, mail comes from ISP "CATCH_ALL...

Outlook 2003 Suggest Names feature stops working
Hello I've run into a problem with one of our Outlook 2003 installations. On this particular PC (XP SP2), the Suggest Names feature has spontaneously "forgotten" all of the email addresses in it's cache. It's like all of the email addresses are somehow deleted. The feature is still turned on in Tools, Options, Email Options, Adv Email Options. And any email addresses the user puts in after this problem occurs are remembered, but Outlook doesn't remember any from the day before or earlier. The user hasn't been mucking around with his settings, and this has hap...

Copy and Paste the transactions between accounts
Can I copy the transactions in an account and paste to another account to split one transaction to two different accounts easily? Because I run two business with me and want to split one expence in order to assign under the different company names. Thank you in advance for the kind reply. >-----Original Message----- >Can I copy the transactions in an account and paste to >another account to split one transaction to two different >accounts easily? >Because I run two business with me and want to split one >expence in order to assign under the different company >nam...

Generating HTML report
How can i generate html reports in MFC? Regards, Mystique file.WriteString(_T("<html>\n")); .... write HTML text here file.WriteString(_T("</html>\n")); Seems pretty straightfoward... I've done a lot of this. It isn't challenging. The real trick is just getting a nice set of macros that make it easy. For example: CString s = _T("some text here"); s = html.Bold(s); s = html.Italic(s); class HTML { public: BOOL Open(CString filename) { if(!file.Open(filename)) return FALSE; file.Wri...

how can make a mail copy to a group
i using win 2003 , exchange 2003 if have a user mail need forward ( make a copy ) to many users how can i do this ? i just know how to make a copy to one copy thx On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 01:03:12 +0800, "tequila" <tequila529@gmail.com> wrote: >i using win 2003 , exchange 2003 >if have a user mail need forward ( make a copy ) to many users >how can i do this ? > >i just know how to make a copy to one copy >thx > > Have you looked at creating a Dirstribution Group within Active Directory Users & Computers? You can mail enable it and make a number of...

I would like some formula for students score
Happy New Year and Sawasdee from Thailand. I have a file that I would like anyone who can help me to solve my problem. Please d/l my file and help me please.... Thank you Attachment filename: mark.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=404449 --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > Happy New Year and Sawasdee from Thailand. I have a file that I would > like anyone who can help me to solve my problem. Please d/l my file > and help me please.... Thank you Not saying you would purposely send a virus, ...

Visio2k7 has two PDF export methods
I have a floorplan diagram that is 20"x20". On the diagram, there is metadata for the shapes of the offices that tells you the person's name, phone #, etc. When I use the "Publish as PDF or XPS", the Image is exported properly, as shown in the link below: http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/2676/error1kn6.jpg But none of the metadata comes across - and there's no option to include it either that I can find. However, if you use the "Convert to Adobe PDF" option, you get the opposite: http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/2893/error2ou8.jpg The i...

Data sheet populating into multiple sheets
I'm looking to build a spreadsheet with one main page that can be populated with data and automatically pull that data over to other more specific sheets. For example, If I have sales on the main sheet and have check boxes for more specific sales on the same sheet (i.e. liquor sales, food sales etc..) I want that number to poulate on the specific sales sheet. I'm assumming I have to wite an IF/Then Statement to say if an "x" is put into a cell then copy and past the data in the specified cells within that row and pull that information over to sheet Y. One respon...