Copy entire row where CellValue=0

I need to loop through the collumn and search for value that is more then 0.
When I find it I need to copy whole row and paste it 2-3 rows below the
table. I tried to select the collumn and search the selection but for some
reason I copy and paste only one row.
Thank you for any help.

0
OxanaB (2)

Hi
as a starting point:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"OxanaB" <OxanaB@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I need to loop through the collumn and search for value that is more
then 0.
> When I find it I need to copy whole row and paste it 2-3 rows below
the
> table. I tried to select the collumn and search the selection but for
some
> reason I copy and paste only one row.
> Thank you for any help.

0
frank.kabel (11126)

Right click , drag and drop and cut , copy paste facilities
Why can't we have drag and drop , cut and paste facilities in any of the record forms Pretty limiting eh? Just chalk it up as one of many CRM shortcomings. Sometimes you can right click, sometimes you can't. Just get in the habit of using Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V. -- Brandon Smith IT Director Presentations Direct - Specialized Office Equipment & Supplies http://www.presentationsdirect.com "Nitin" <Nitin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2223FB31-B10E-4EA7-87C0-ED483F5F6E23@microsoft.com... > Why can't we have drag and drop , cut and past...

Outlook2003 : keeping a copy of PST on server
I can't seem find the place to make the change on the client's outlook to keep a copy of the pst file on exchange server. When I configured outlook I got the message to go into tools and select the option to keep a copy on server. I couldn't find that option and all mail was delivered to the client. When you go through owa all you will see is the new mail not delivered to the client. I'm going to hack at it and when I find something I will post my findings. But if someone already knows where to look I would appreciate that Thanks Norm found this article http://www...

Macros for worksheet copy & paste?
I have 6 different excel files. How can I combine all 6 of them in one single excel file under individual worksheets (E.g. Worksheet1 for File1, worksheet2 for File2 ....etc)? I do not wish to copy & paste it manually. Can I use a macro to take care of it? If so, where can I find further info on how to go about it? THANKS!! Assuming (1) this is a one-time need, and (2) your workbooks have only one sheet each, this would probably be faster done by hand: 1) With all the files open choose one of the files to be the receiving file. 2) Select the sheet in the subsequent books, one at...

Move/Copy A Row Based on Formulas to a New Worksheet
I want to move several rows of sub-totals (averages within sub-groups) to a summary worksheet, but I get the Ref error. How can I copy sub-group averages to another worksheet? Thank you. high light and copy. select where you want it. edit>paste special>values. this will turn you formulas into hard numbers. you are getting the #Ref error because on the other sheet where you pasted the formulas, the formula no longer had the same references that they had on the other sheet. for example: =sum(a1:a10) in cell a11 you copy and paste on another sheet at cell a1. excell tries to compensat...

Volume shadow copy -- OK to disable?
I was doing a defrag and it kept stopping because of a conflict with the Volume Shadow Copy service. A quick Internet search turned up a site that recommended disabling the Volume Shadow Copy while defrag is running. http://forum.soft32.com/win4/Defragmenting-pauses-volume-shadow-copy-ftopict212207.htm I did and that fixed the problem. The site said to leave it disabled if I don't need it. It didn't say how I could tell if I need it. I left it disabled and everything seems to be working OK. How can I tell if I can leave it disabled or if I need to reenable it? htt...

Why should I upgrade to 8.0?
If you were currently running MBS 7.5 at the moment, are there any compelling reasons to move up to 8.0? Or would you be better off waiting it out for their 9.0 release? If you haven't seen reason enough, you might as well wait. When you do decide to upgrade, you will still have to go through 8.0 as there is noupgrade path from 7.5 to 9. Your VAR will do both upgrades one after the other so there should be no downtime. HS "ElmerT" <elmer.tagarino@gisimplement.com> wrote in message news:%23gx97N6zFHA.2652@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > If you were currently running...

Z Report shows zeros for an entire shift
How do I correct the problem described above? All receipts are printed correctly, and all transactions seem to be successful. However, the Z report that is run at the end of the shift prints all zeros? Any ideas??? I am having the same problem. All the transactions are successfull and I can see the sale amounts and etc at crstal reports but all the z, zz and x reports print "$0.00" amount. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? "Maakus" wrote: > How do I correct the problem described above? All receipts are printed > correctly, and all transactions seem t...

4.0 Acceleration Software?
Have heard tell of a software "maybe called accelerate" that can be installed on the CRM server, which will increase speed and performance. My clients are complaining of slowness since crm has been installed. They all use Outlook client for desktop, and say there is a definite latency. I've been searching the web, but coming up empty on a software for this. Is it an urban myth or a secret that needs to be be shared? ...

How do I get text to copy from one cell to another ?
Type = in the target cell. MouseClick the cell containing text. Pres Enter key -- Brian ----------------------------------------------------------------------- BrianB's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=5 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27034 ...

Great Plains integration to CRM 4.0
does anyone know if there is integration of great plains with crm 4.0? we have crm 3.0 integrated to great plains 8.0 and want to upgrade both. Hi Shawn, There is no Microsoft connector yet for CRM 4 and GP. There is one for CRM 3 and GP. Other options are to use • some third party tools like Scribe • or use Microsoft BizTalk • or do custom Programming. -- uMar Khan :: MS CRM MVP Microsoft CRM Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com MVP :: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/umar.khan "Shawn" wrote: > does an...

Supress col/row increment with copy
Question with (hopefully) an easy answer.... When you copy a cell that uses a formula referring to another cell, for simple illustration say "=C4" it will increment based on where you paste it. So, it will increment up to "=C5" if you paste it in the next cell, or "=D4" if you paste below. How can I suppress that, so that when I paste the new cell receives "=C4" as well. (I know I can simply copy the text and paste that in, but I want to copy a whole row of formulas to be the same. I thought Paste>Special>Formulas would work, but it seems to ...

How can I have more than 64000 rows in one sheet?
I want to import an access database in one excel sheet, it requires 200.000 rows. Any suggestions? "blafblaf" <blafblaf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C3D0F75D-7F4E-4F76-95F3-72D7F3AE8D7A@microsoft.com... >I want to import an access database in one excel sheet, it requires 200.000 > rows. Any suggestions? Hi BlafBlaf, The current worksheet row limit of 65536 is not expected to be increased in the immediately foreseeable future. To import your database to Excel, it would therefore be necessary to pass 64k tranches to each of four worksheets. This...

Import Templates for Dynamics CRM 3.0
Hi all I am trying to use the standard import file into Leads, and it is coming up with data type not valid, length not valid however I am 100% sure it is correct. Have any of you out there got formatted xls files that have the correct data types. field lengths that we could possibly use as a template to see if it is actually my error? Regards Wayne Lockey ...

Adding additional rows for data entry
I have a spreadsheet with five columns that I enter data to. I then have a blank row at the bottom of these columns. Below the blank row I have several formulas pertaining to each row. How do I add more data to the columns and have the formulas adjust for these new rows without highlighting rows and using the insert rows command to make room (empty rows) where I can then add the additional data to the columns. Is there a formula that would always leave one empty row even when new data is entered in the columns? Thanks Put the formulas at the top of the columns. You can even use a Freeze ...

Copy/Paste formulas
How do I keep certain cells (those I want to point to a specific 'constant') from incrementing while the remaing cells in my formulas increment as expected. Example: ((E65)*(COUNTIF(I7:I7,"V"))) where the cell "E65" contains a set value that I want to be placed in the result as I step down the incremental (I) rows when the character "V" is found in the particular (I) row. When I do my copy and paste, the (E) row increments as the (I) rows increment. $E$65 "BobG" wrote: > How do I keep certain cells (those I want to point to a specific...

CRM 3.0 Email Attachments
I understand the attachments are stored in the DB iteself. I am able to find out which table and fields. I see attachment NAME, MIME TYPE, MIMEID but unable to locate which column in the MSCRM.ActivityMimeAttachment table the content is stored ? Please advice. I am trying to download the attachment from the CRM Database into a folder as a file for a given activityid. ...

Changing default Print copies
Hi, I have a workbook that has a worksheet with default printing copies of 3. Even when I go to page setup and change the number of copies to print to 1 it will automatically revert to 3 the next time I bring up the print dialog. I have also looked through the VBA editor at the worksheet for any oddities and have found none. Does anyone know how to change this permanently? Thanks in advance. Pach >Even when I go to page setup and change the number of copies to > print to 1 it will automatically revert to 3 the next time I bring up > the print dialog. Look at the defaults for you...

Prevent Hidden Column data from being copied/pasted?
A student came up with a question that I haven't been able to figure out yet in a recent Excel class. They are hiding a column and protecting the worksheet in the correct manner. They want to allow some users to access and enter information in some cells. They do not want the users to be able to copy and paste the information from the hidden column. The question is how can this be prevented? For example, Column B is hidden. When they copy a range such as A1:C10 and paste it to another worksheet, they are getting the "hidden" data in Column B in B1:B10. Any suggestions wou...

HOW DO I COPY FORMULA WITHOUT CHANGING CELL REFERENCE
My cell c1 contains the formula b1-a1.when i copy this formula to cells d1 and e1 the cells d1 and e1 have the following formula : d1=c1-b1 e1=d1-c1 but i want the following d1 should be b2-a2 and e2 should be b3-a3 how do i do this? One way... In C1 enter & copy across: =INDEX($A:$A,COLUMN()-COLUMN($C$1)+1)-INDEX($B:$B,COLUMN()-COLUMN($C$1)+1) anantth wrote: > My cell c1 contains the formula b1-a1.when i copy this formula to cells d1 > and e1 the cells d1 and e1 have the following formula : > d1=c1-b1 > e1=d1-c1 > > but i want the following > d1 should be b2-...

Copying Publisher from One computer to another
I want to copy Publisher from my old computer to my new one, but if I can't seem to locate all the files I need to make it work on the new computer. What should I do? You can't, you have to install it from the CD. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "Jasmin" <Jasmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7EB558F1-525D-47BD-A54B-BC62C410D79E@microsoft.com... |I want to copy Publisher from my old computer to my new one, but if I can't | seem to locate all the files I need to make it work on the new computer. What | shoul...

CRM 3.0 Setup err databases already exist on the specified SQL Ser
ReportServer ReportServerTempDB Question : How to clear this problem? The On-Line Help did not applied as SQL 2005 has been installed on SBS2003 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Cause There are two causes for this error: Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services is already installed on the specified server. Setup has found a version of Microsoft SQL Server that is not supported by Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services. Solution One of the following versions of Microsoft SQL Server are required for Microsoft SQL Server Repor...

Copy data from one record to a new record on a sub form
I have a form showing patient details with a sub form displaying all associated referral details for the patient. One patient can have more than one referral and I would like to be able to copy data from some of the fields on the current referral when adding a new referral for the same patient. Is this possible? Thank you for your help I am fairly new to Access code and I am having some problem following your suggestion could you please simplify. Also some of the fields on the referral records are selected via a combo box will these fields still copy? "Klatuu" wrote: > ...

How do i sort rows randomly?
I want to choose 50 random rows from 10,000 lines of data and paste it into a new sheet. The only way I know is to use a random number generator to randomly select the records and then copy/paste the data out out, row by row, fifty times, which is time-consuming. Is there a way to randomize my entire data table by row so that I can take the first fifty rows all at once and know that they've been randomly selected? Thanks. Jeremy Jeremy wrote: > I want to choose 50 random rows from 10,000 lines of data and paste it into a > new sheet. The only way I know is to use a random numb...

CRM 4.0: Do notes carry over in lead conversion?
Hi all, I know that in CRM 3.0, when you convert a lead, you lose the notes associated with it. Is this still the case with CRM 4.0? Is there maybe a way to fix that now--mapping relationships?!? Thanks. Hi, Same is the case in CRM 4. Notes of Lead will stay with Lead after conversion to Account or contact. To move them to Account or contact, you need coding. Llugin or workflow assembly will work for you. -- uMar Khan :: MS CRM MVP Microsoft CRM Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com MVP :: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profil...

Office 2004 SP 11.1.0 installation problems