copy data from one worksheet to identical sheet in different workbook

I want to essentially sync the data between 2 identical worksheets in
different workbooks. Essentially, I want to import and replace data in
the second sheet with data from the first, is there a simple way to do
this without deleting the worksheet and then copying the new sheet into
the workbook?

Thanks

You can right-click on your source-sheetname tab,
the shortmenu will reflect Copy/MoveSheet....
Select it and make 2 other choices:
1) Check to Create Copy box at bottom
2) From dropdown box at top of screen
    select an existing open workbook or select
    new-workbook.
OK
HTH

"akid12" <analogkid12@comcast.net> wrote in message

> I want to essentially sync the data between 2 identical worksheets in
> different workbooks. Essentially, I want to import and replace data in
> the second sheet with data from the first, is there a simple way to do
> this without deleting the worksheet and then copying the new sheet into
> the workbook?
>

> Thanks

0
jmay (696)
7/5/2005 10:59:06 AM
Actually, I just want to import the data, the sheets are identical with
the exception of some formulas that reference other sheets in the
document, when I import the way you discussed, the formulas still
reference updates in the old workbook the sheet is coming from, I
simply want to sync the data in unprotected cells into an existing
sheet in the second document. Sorry for the confusion

open two different Access reports

OWA jumping mouse

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Referencing cells across sheets

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

Customer check data

Macro to seperate data

Need HELP! for Linking data

Mailboxsize is different
hi! i've got a crazy problem. when you look at the mailboxes in the exchange system manager, then you see, e.g. user xy with 220 mb mailboxsize. but when you look at the outlook, then the mailbox size is only 150 mb. but there are no filters or something else activated. and the problem is on the local outlook and on the terminalserver outlook. i hope someone has a solution about my problem. thanks. stefan ...

Adding a combo box to a worksheet

Macro

macros entering data