Copy and paste Internet information into Excel 2003

I have a database of 220 names.  Each name has a hyperlink to an individual
internet page that contains each person's  address, telephone number, email,
etc.  Is there a way to automate clicking on the hyperlink, copying the
internet information and then pasting it into an Excel 2003 spreadsheet?  I
tried recording a macro, but the paste failed.  I got a run time error of
1004.  Thanks very much in advance.
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin
0

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Excel not Access

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

copy my vb project... is it as easy as copying the directory..
Hi, I want to take a copy of a project so I have two projects the same.. the idea is i can play around with one, and not effect the original.. is it as easy as just using file explorer to copy the directory from say c:\project1 to c:\project2... or do the project files like forms etc have paths in them and therefore I can't just copy like this.. thanks "AussieRules" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:uzrSvxp6KHA.5112@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I want to take a copy of a project so I have two projects the same.. the > i...

Excel 2007

Copy entire row where CellValue=0

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Addressing within Exchange 2003