Copy and paste an image

I am trying to copy and paste a entire screen into Excel 2007. I tried using
Alt and Print Screen and then paste it into Excel but it does not work.

Any suggestions of what I am doing incorrect?

Thanks,

Bill

Try CTRL ALT PRTSCR instead.

Thanks.

"Bill" wrote:

> I am trying to copy and paste a entire screen into Excel 2007. I tried using
> Alt and Print Screen and then paste it into Excel but it does not work.
>
> Any suggestions of what I am doing incorrect?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bill
This does work but the screen becomes smaller. Any way to prevent this?

"trip_to_tokyo" wrote:

> Try CTRL ALT PRTSCR instead.
>
> If my comments have helped please hit Yes.
>
> Thanks.
>
> "Bill" wrote:
>
> > I am trying to copy and paste a entire screen into Excel 2007. I tried using
> > Alt and Print Screen and then paste it into Excel but it does not work.
> >
> > Any suggestions of what I am doing incorrect?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Bill

Not genuine copy of Office 2007?
A couple of months ago I bought a used corporate laptop with Office Professional 2007 on it. It has Office Professional 2007 on it. I have only been using Access until recently Now I open Excel and there is a popup which tells me this is not a genuine copy of Excel. When I click on this popup, the functions on the bar disappear. This also happens in Word. How can I get the functions back? I payed for this computer and didn't copy anything. I have had it for a couple of months and have been using Access which doesn't give me this problem. Rob Apparently they...

Why Do I Get 16 copies of a postcard on a page when I only want 4?
I've tried all the settings, and in several places, I have put "2 columns x 2" and "four per sheet," with a "sheet" being an 8 1/2" sheet of paper, plus several other attempts. Each time, all I get is an 8 1/2 x 11" sheet of paper with 16 copies of the postcard, 4 copies per quarter page. Also, I can't "turn off" whatever it takes to stop getting copies of both pages of the postcard on a single 8 1/2 x 11" sheet of stock. I want only the front page on one sheet of paper and the back page on the 2nd piece of paper. Thi...

Help with total page number and number of copies
I'm trying to have displayed, somewhere in the footer, the total numbe of pages printed (rather than just the total number of pages); so if have one sheet and print it twelve times it say the page total i twelve on the sheet -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi which Excel version do you have?. There should be a symbol in the custom header/footer section to insert this information -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > I'm trying to have displayed, somewhere in the footer, the total > number of pages printed (rather than just the total number of pages);...

Copying in excel
I am trying to copy a chart from excel 2007 to power point 2007. I have a few "pictures" that are overlayed ontop of the chart that are copied from another part of the workbook. In 2003 I could select the chart, hit copy and then move to PPT and do a paste special then select enhanced metafile, and the chart with overlaying "pictures" would be copied. When I try this in 2007 I only get the chart and not the overlayed "pictures." The same thing happens if I try to copy from spreadsheet to spreadsheet. Anybody have any ideas on how I can make excell 2007 work t...

Copying .bsc files to a usb hard disk
I was copying some folders earlier today from an internal hard disk to an external usb hard disk, using both standard drag and drop and xcopy within Windows xp, and in both cases the system was freezing - causing numerous hard disk errors relating to the external usb hard disk, such as "An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk2\D during a paging operation." Anyhow, after a bit of probing it turned out that all files were copied over correctly except for one - those with a .bsc extension and that it was these that were causing the errors / freezing. [Some background ...

Copy of entity Acconunt
Hi i have another question. Is it possible to create a new entity that is the copy that is the copy (exact) of the account entity? In my new entity i will add a new fields that are not present in the account entity. If so, would you kindly instruct me about? Thank's Marco Rocca Lario Engineering www.lario.com You would nee to write this yourself using the SDK. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Marco Rocca" <MarcoRocca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:51CD7BB5-B3EF-495A-992C-EA90A9BD9609@microsoft.com... Hi i have another question. Is it possible...

Copy Formula From 1 Workbook to Another
I copied a formula from one workbook to another. Worked great .. except that when I pasted the formula in the receiving cell, i referenced the source workbook. I don't want to do that ... I want t paste the raw formula, make a small change and recalc. My workaroun was to edit the links and change the source to my receiving workbook. That did it. My question > Is there an- easier- way to do this? ( i.e not have to edit the links ) -- Ceci ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Cecil's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&...

copying from worksheets
I have a file containing a number of different worksheets. The first worksheet is a summary. The other worksheets are named individuals onto a calender. The summary shows what they did each week. I need to copy each individuals detail from the cells in the summary onto their own page, as it is entered. Saves me time copying. Is it possible. For example i dont need Mr Smiths details on Mr Jomnes individual sheet. Mal You might be interested in what the Data > Filter > AutoFilter feature can do for you when applied to the Summary sheet............you can filter so that you see on...

can't reply or forward mail...must copy into new message to send
Send and receive works fine as long as I create the email but if I reply or forward emails, they won't send. I have to copy to a new email for it to send??? You have not provided enough details for anyone to attempt troubleshooting. Please post back and include your version of Outlook, type of mail account, O/S, and any error messages that occur (in their entirety). -- Kathleen Orland "Sandie" <Sandie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:31694E34-7E96-41C4-B4E1-DA922413A007@microsoft.com... > Send and receive works fine as long as I cre...

Images not dispaying after update
I hope someone can help. Having a problem with MS Publisher 2003 after running the Service Pack 2 upgrade. Now whenever I try to insert an image the box appears in the document but with no image shown. If has also affected existing files which now have blank spaces where the pictures should be. I can insert the pictures fine in other MS applications and I've tried reinstalling Publisher again but no joy. Any idea? Read the third FAQ here http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.micr...

Owa doesn't display images
When i connect to my mailbox in my OWA server, the GUI images aren't displayed now. Any suggestion? Thaks in advance "Jose Joaquin de Haro Navarro" <jj.deharo@dipualba.es> wrote in news: #Jbk6mG6EHA.2124@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl: > When i connect to my mailbox in my OWA server, the GUI images aren't > displayed now. > > Any suggestion? > > Thaks in advance From several different browsers? Does this happen for all users? What version of OWA? Any chance it is an ad/popup blocker or something similar? Regards, -- Arlo Clizer Exchange MVP FAQ:...

Copy relative formula across sheets
Can I copy this Sheet B formula: "SheetA!A1 + SheetB!A1 " from sheet to sheet C and have the formula treat the sheet names in the formula a relative addresses rather than absolute? I can only get it to paste as "SheetA!A1 + SheetB!A1 " when I want i to convert to ""SheetB!A1 + SheetC!A1" This is very useful when setting up a running total formula ove several sheets, say 12 sheets representing months of the year. Thanks, Mat -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi! I don't believe there's a direct way. However, it is possible to s...

Build a userform on excel to copy contacts from outlook 2003
I am a beginner in VBA and require abit of help. I am trying to setup a userform on excel 2003 to select and copy into excel, names and addresses from the contacts folder in outlook 2003. This will then save me having my contacts in a seperate database as well as outlook. Many thanks in advance! Thanks Eric, This is what i am loking for, sorry to be a pain or thick! A couple quick questions if i may, Does the macro go under the userform or to the combo box, In the combo box properties which field to i need to edit so that i can see my contacts Thanks in advance for all your help Regards...

What are the options for getting a test copy of 1.2?
I have CRM 1.0, ActionPack, and Solution Provider with MSDN Universal, but I am not at this point a Business Partner. What routes are open to obtain a test copy of 1.2 and what are the expected time frames for availability to existing 1.0 users, Action Pack subscribers, and MSDN download Subscribers? Bill Walter Bill If you go to the MSDN site they normally tell you what will be shipping next. Cant remember the exact link but it is definately there "Bill Walter" <wqwalter@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uEya515sDHA.2508@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I have CRM 1.0, Ac...

copying security from one server to another
Hello: We recently conducted a test upgrade from GP 8.0 to 10.0 and tried to transfer security. Long story short, security did not transfer. It may be a while, yet, before we conduct the real upgrade. But, we have an idea. Is it possible to copy security tables from GP 10.0 onour test environment to 10.0 in the live environment? You see, what we are thinking about doing is creating (on a GP 10.0 test server) the security roles from scratch. Then, we will do a real upgrade on the live server without transferring security. Finally, we will copy the security data from the test ser...

Adding and Viewing Images
Hi As part of a Uni project I've built a database which holds records of animals for a local shelter. Each record has a field which i would like to contain or link in some way to an image of the animal. I've created a form which allows the user to enter new animals data into the database. What I would like to know is how to let the user click on a button called "add image" which would then make a pop-up appear, allowing the user to search through their computers files and select a JPG image, then that image would appear on the form in a picture box and also be stored (or li...

Adding Digital Imaging later
Is it possible to install Publisher 2003, and at a later time install Digital Imaging 2006 Suite and will they work together? Problem is I have licenses for Publisher but it does not include digital imaging - or would I be better off just ordering Publisher 2003 with Digital Imaging Pro as a bundle? "Yoko Chief" wrote: > Is it possible to install Publisher 2003, > and at a later time install Digital Imaging > 2006 Suite and will they work together? > Problem is I have licenses for Publisher > but it does not include digital imaging - > or would I be better ...

Printing color/background images in browse contorl (CHtmlView)
The subject pretty much says it all. I have a browser control displaying a reported generated by my program in a CHtmlView. I can tell the control to print the report by issuing the OLE command through the ExecWB operation on the view (Exposed from IWebBrowser2). By passing in various VARIANT data, I can control the header/footer of the page, but am unable to control the background/color settings. By default, IE has the color/background image printing turned off. I could modify the HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Print_Background setting in the registry before printing, a...

Copy/Paste question
Hi Frank Sorry to repost. I've included my dilemma in my original post. Thanks again for your patience. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the help I have received from the experts on this board. Thanks for taking the time to help us out!! Regards HJ :) ...

document image writer print driver on 64 bit os
I have read older posts (2008) that the ms document image writer is not available for 64 bit os's. I can't get it to install with office 2007 on windows 7 64 bit. the application installs but the print driver doesn't. is it still not available for 64 bit or if it is how can i install it. i need to create tif files from .doc'x. -- gary ...

How do I copy all 5 pages to the clipboard in Pub. 2007
How do I copy all 5 pages to the clipboard in Pub. 2007 Edit, open the Office Clipboard, select all on a page, copy... Do this 5 times. You can collect up to 24 items. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Stitch" <Stitch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:383E98CA-DAC7-4195-99C6-1110D0C94627@microsoft.com... > How do I copy all 5 pages to the clipboard in Pub. 2007 ...

How do I copy my first business card to the other 9 on the page?
How do I copy my first business card to the other 9 on the page? The copy paste thing does not work. On Mon, 7 Dec 2009 16:07:01 -0800, Tammy <Tammy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I copy my first business card to the other 9 on the page? The copy >paste thing does not work. Use the macro at the end of http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. ...

Excel
Hi, If i have a formula where the end result is "405|AA|105.00" If I cop that to a text then the result that is copied is "405|AA|105" What forumla do I use that it copies the decimals also ? Lucas Nazaret -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi how is the original value created?. Do you use a custom format for this? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "lucas0802 >" <<lucas0802.16nckk@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:lucas0802.16nckk@excelforum-nospam.com... > Hi, > > If i have a formula where the e...

Copy and past in office 2007
When i use copy on filtered data and paste it to another sheet i am not able to paste the axact data as the rows coming in between also comes together Add an extra step. After you've filtered the data, select the data Hit F5 (or ctrl-g, same as Edit|Goto in xl2003 menus) Click on Special Then Visible cells only Then do the copy|paste Alt-; (alt-semicolon) is the shortcut key for selecting visible cells. Bhaweshkr wrote: > > When i use copy on filtered data and paste it to another sheet i am not able > to paste the axact data as the rows coming in between also comes togethe...

Customize "Paste Special" default choices
In Powerpoint 2002, I'd like to have my default choice (when I choose Paste special) be the Picture (Enhanced Metafile). Is there a way to do this permanently for my version of PowerPoint 2002 ? (I don't want to have a unique script for just one file) In article <51E0F3D8-3D13-43BA-92B1-2965A50CD82C@microsoft.com>, Laura wrote: > In Powerpoint 2002, I'd like to have my default choice (when I choose Paste > special) be the Picture (Enhanced Metafile). Is there a way to do this > permanently for my version of PowerPoint 2002 ? (I don't want to have...