copied additional column shows in view but does show on hardcopy

I have an existing spreadsheet and needed to add another column with the same
format.  I copied it and but when I print a hard copy it is not there.  I
checked and that column is not hidden.

Re-define your print range to include that column?

Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 06:51:01 -0700, Patricia W <Patricia
W@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have an existing spreadsheet and needed to add another column with the=
 same=20
>format.  I copied it and but when I print a hard copy it is not there.  =
I=20
>checked and that column is not hidden.=20

0
Gord

Prefer how Outlook 2000 looked-now using 2003-Can I switch views?
I don't like the way Outlook 2003 displays and would prefer to go back to the 2000 display. Is this possible. Kinda, http://www.slipstick.com/emo/2003/up031029.htm#classicview might be helpful. "Manhart" <Manhart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A4549A3C-4B06-4AEC-8ADA-DD154CC7795B@microsoft.com... >I don't like the way Outlook 2003 displays and would prefer to go back to >the > 2000 display. Is this possible. Outlook 2003 is highly customizeable - tell us what you want to change, and we'll tell you how to achieve it. There is ...

new mail not showing in Inbox in O2002
Hi. I find that emails do not show in my Inbox until I go to the Calendar, or other 'space' in Outlook. As soon as I leave the Inbox, I get the signal that new email has arrived and sure enuf when I go back to the Inbox, there are the emails. This has happened repeatedly. I'm sure that my being in the Inbox is the problem. Anyone have a fix? Thanks, Rob I have same problem plus no sound when they do arrive? Same with you? Are you web base mail? >-----Original Message----- >I have the exact same problem and it seems to be very >consistent. If you find any t...

Embedded pistures not showing
When I receive email with embedded pistures, I get the red x place marker but no picture. I am running 2002. Any suggestions? I also have Norton antivirus and Sygate personal firewall running. ...

Outlook Additional menu entries and crashes
Hi guys, The problem in detail: Step 1: I delete "outcmd.dat", "extend.dat" and "FRMCACHE.DAT". Step 2: I start outlook -> everything is normal. Step 3: I open any folder from the folder list -> a second "Adobe PDF" (from Acrobat 7.0) menu appears on the left side. Step 4: I close outlook -> outlook crashes. Step 5: I start outlook again -> 2 "Adobe PDF" menu items appear on the right side. Repeating steps 3 - 5 add additional "Adobe PDF" menues. Closing outlook without opening any folder before does not add any ...

Pivot Table Report: Getting average of difference of two date columns
Hello I have data in excel sheet as: WORK_ID PROJECT START_DT END_DT 1001 P1 1/1/2006 1/10/2006 1002 P1 1/25/2006 2/20/2006 1003 P1 3/15/2006 3/20/2006 I want to have a report that will give me average time taken to finish a work in a project. That is, I have to take average of (end_dt - start_dt) for a project group. How do I do this in a pivot table report. When I use a calculate field to get the days worked for a work_id using DATEDIF(START_DT, END_DT, "D") then excel computes only sum on that (pivot table report ...

Copying content of Email
Hi, I need to copy and paste the contence of an email to a text file (the email is 8701kb) but I get a message on the bottom of the OE page that i`m trying to copy saying "searching message for hyperlinks" and it takes ages before I can paste it. How can I turn this off Can't you just save the e-mail as a txt file? File | Save As. Change the file type from eml to txt at the bottom. You can then open and edit the txt file. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "kim" <xxxxx@xxxxxxxx.com> wrote in mes...

Copy/Paste VBA
Ich will eine ganze Visio Seite kopieren mit allen Verbindungen zwischen den Shape und deren Verklebungen (glue Ich habs versucht mit select all, group , copy paste und ungroup auch mit der Option bei copy/paste das es an der orignalposition positioniert werden sol abe 1) die Positionen stimmten nicht überei 2) die Verbindungen waren eingetragen aber nicht verglue Was nun einer eine Version die funktioniert und einfach is thx, mfg Daniel H. You might try Copy / Paste without doing the Group / Ungroup. Are you working with a specific set of shapes? Some Visio shapes have protections t...

How to transfer and copy Pictures from iPhone to computer?
[url=http://www.transfer-iphone.com/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-computer-with-iphone-tool-kits.html][b]How to transfer and copy Pictures from iPhone to computer with iPhone Tool Kits?[/b][/url]Do you want to copy Photos/Pictures from iPhone to computer for printting? [url=http://www.transfer-iphone.com/transfer-files-sms-contacts-call-list-ibooks-from-iphone-to-computer.html][b]iPhone Tool Kits[/b][/url] is an easy to use utility designed to help you back up all your files on your iPhone, so that you can recover any lost or missing songs, videos, books, photos and so on. It can easily [b]ba...

Calendar showing deleted birthdays
Many months ago I changed the first names of two of my contacts...like Jack to John. Recently noticed that clendar is showing birthdays for both Jack and John even though Jack no longer exisits. Have tried several things. Deleted John and waited several days. John's birthday disappeared but not Jack's. Tried adding Jack back then his birthday shows twice...Once for the real Jack and one for the one that was changed to John months ago then deleted. It seems the calendar is reaching back to a very old sync and refusing to delete the info. Any ideas? Did you try del...

How do I copy only subtotals to a new sheet?
Not including selecting each one individually. Select the range, press F5, select special and visible cells only, copy and paste Regards, Peo Sjoblom "darlinvee" wrote: > Not including selecting each one individually. Hi The way I do it is to set the grouping to display just the totals. Hit F5 and from Special select visible cells. Copy and Edit|Paste Special|Values where you want them to go! Andy. "darlinvee" <darlinvee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:96DBD597-C934-4198-8407-370DB3369593@microsoft.com... > Not including selecting ...

Rows to Columns
I have data arranged in rows across a spread sheet, for example B2, C2, D2, etc. How can I change that to a column, for example A1, A2, A3, etc without reentering all the data? Thank you --Select B2:D2. Copy the range --Select A1. Right click>PasteSpecial>Transpose>OK If this post helps click Yes --------------- Jacob Skaria "Walter Seaton" wrote: > I have data arranged in rows across a spread sheet, for example B2, C2, D2, > etc. > How can I change that to a column, for example A1, A2, A3, etc without > reentering all the data? >...

How to view email address for a cc address, from emails I receive
My old outlook express would show me the email addresses, but I can't figure out how to do it in Outlook. "Linda Mellin" <Linda Mellin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F06BF4BB-3A27-4326-9A2B-7B0E01903592@microsoft.com... > My old outlook express would show me the email addresses, but I can't figure > out how to do it in Outlook. Double-click on the entry in the Cc field to see the address. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

How do I show more workbooks in the Excel taskpane?
When I open Excel, I use the taskpane to open workbooks I access quite often. My question is how can I show more than the four workbooks that Excel seems to have as the default number of workbooks showing? Tools> Options> General> Recently used file list: "Wideejay" wrote: > When I open Excel, I use the taskpane to open workbooks I access quite often. > My question is how can I show more than the four workbooks that Excel seems > to have as the default number of workbooks showing? ...

files & icons always in "details" type view
Hello: I've created some folders in the desktop, and put inside shortcuts to programs that I use mostly. Although I always choose view --> icons, at each startup shortcuts re-appears in "details" view mode. I checked in "folder options", "Remember each folder's view settings" is checked, so what's the problem? thank you Maurice ...

Viewing schedule details
We have upgraded from Novell Groupwise to Exchange and Outlook. I have figured out how to look at other's schedules, but noticed that details about the scheduled time is not currently available. For instance if I place in my calender an item that states that I am away in California on business Monday and Tuesday, when someone looks at my schedule all they'll see is that I am out of the office. Is there a way, through Exchange rights or whatever, to allow people to see the detail for a calendar item? Thanks for the info! ...

How do I get my signature to show up in the right color?
When I created my signature, I specified the font color as red and that's how it shows up in Tools:Options:Mail Format:Signature. However, when I go to prepare an email, it shows up in black. How do I fix this? What message format is the message using? It will show in HTML and Rich Text, but not in Plain Text. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Rikesha asked: | When I created my signature, I specified the fo...

Excel 2003
Have Excel 2003 SP1 on a new Athlon. When I call up Excel 2003, I am not getting one of the toolbars - and I don't even know IF it is a toolbar - it probably is known by some other name. At work I have this "toolbar" and on this, my home system, it's absent. This toolbar I am referring to should appear just below the main menu bar that contains the standard commands like <File><Edit><View><Insert> etc. etc. Based on what I see at work, this missing element stretches across the top margin and should have a field for displaying the active cell...

Any method to copy the hyperlink address from an Office Object?
Any method to copy the address content only from a hyperlinked Office Object and paste the same to a cell? You cannot copy the link address directly through Excel build-in menu . you need to use VBA code to do that. "Narnimar" wrote: > Any method to copy the address content only from a hyperlinked Office Object > and paste the same to a cell? Maybe you could use a userdefined function to extract the hyperlink from the cells that have them. Option Explicit Function GetURL(Rng As Range) As String Application.Volatile Set Rng = Rng(1) If...

Outline view becomes corrupted
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I work in Outline view quite a bit when drafting documents. In Word 2008 12.2.3 (091001) running on a MacBook Pro 13&quot; Unibody with 10.5.8, if I scroll up and down through a document in Outline view, the symbols on the left that denote paragraphs and subheaders end up not redrawing correctly. Occasionally, text will also overlap itself and Ive also seen behavior where it appears that Word this my cursor focus is actually several lines up from where the appearance of the pointer or cursor is on the screen. <...

Filtered list & maximum no columns problem
Hi I have a filtered list with a considerable amount of associated data, which I am performing calculations on. I have run out of columns for this data. It is not practical to split the data into other sheets, as I am making frequent changes to the filter criteria. Any suggestions? Bertie -- claytorm ------------------------------------------------------------------------ claytorm's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=11610 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=398516 ...

How do I Change the Column Names (Re-Name A -
I want to Change the Column Headings from letters to actual names. How do I do that? hi this can not be done. excel needs these to find/remember where everthing is on the spreadsheet grid. you can change the letters to numbers but that is it. on the 2003 menu bar... tools>options>general tab. check R1C1 reference style. or you can get rid of the letters all togeather. on the 2003 menu bar.... tools>options>view tab>uncheck row & column headers. but they are still there, just not visible. usually when someone want to wants to get rid of the column header letters, they u...

Printing Double Columns
How do I get an Excel spreadsheet to print in double columns? The two columns in question are narrow enough for this. Art David McRitchie has a macro that will "snake" the columns. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm Personally, I'd copy into MSWord (maybe hitting NotePad if MSWord slows down when I paste). Then use MSWord's Format|Column to make life easy. AjM wrote: > > How do I get an Excel spreadsheet to print in double columns? The two > columns in question are narrow enough for this. > > Art -- Dave Peterson Dave, That was a...

columns within columns
I'd like to make a single page spreadsheet with the twelve months across the top. within each, i would like 4 or 5 columns representing the weeks.this will be an actual 2010 calendar. the titles for the inner columns will be the date of the first monday of the week. vertical grid lines separating the months are a little darker than the grid lines separating the weeks. the y axis will be the values to be entered any suggestiions? Before you start have a look at John Walkenback's calender @ http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php/files Look for Array Formula ...

Visio 2002 Pro database column notes
Hi, I know this question has been asked before, but I'm still not sure where to go from here! I have reverse engineered a database, and fully documented each table and column via the notes fields. It is my understanding that in this version, the notes cannot be printed or exported out. Looking at previous posts in this ng, it has been suggested that this is only available in the "Enterprise Edition". After looking at Microsoft's site, it seems that Visio 2002 Enterprise comes in two versions, Network and Architect. Can both of these access/print the notes fields? The Net...

Change Excel Column Headings from A,B etc to names?
I want to import an excel csv file of e-mail addresses ito googlemail but I do not know how to change the column headings from A, B etc into name and addres etc column headings which google will accept You cannot change the column headers. Use row 1 for your column titles of Name, Address etc. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 22 May 2008 09:46:00 -0700, Sandy Mac <Sandy Mac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I want to import an excel csv file of e-mail addresses ito googlemail but I >do not know how to change the column headings from A, B etc into name and >addres etc...