I am converting lotus123 files to excel2002.  One problem is that in lotus, literals are ignored when found in a cell within a formula.  Excel on the other hand is not doing this and therefore causing #value errors on all the formulas where this occurs.  Is there a way to handle this in excel other than manually having to change all the formulas?
0
anonymous (74722)

MS Money 95 data files

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Excel not Access

Period Conversion
Anyone give me some advise on converting from a fiscal year to a calendar year for GP? Things that I need to consider? Issues I may run into? Thanks Merle This will impact GL and Fixed Assets, I think, because they both have calendars. You'll need to run the reconcile in GL on all years after making the change. You'll need to rebuild your FA calendar, I think. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Merle Schwickerath" wrote: > Anyone give me some advise on converting from a fiscal year to a calendar > year for GP? Things that I need to consider? Issues I may run int...

SQL deadlock problem

Excel 2007

Exchange update problem

docmd.transfertext problem