conversion #2

how can i convert a .doc file into an excel file
0
tamisboy (1)

Open it in Word and then copy.  And then paste into excel?????

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

Validation #2
Hi, I currently have this macro to check whether certain cells are populated before allow the document to be emailed. Private Sub email123() ' email123 Macro Dim Cell As Range For Each Cell In Range("mandatory_fields") If Cell.Value = "" Then MsgBox "Please complete all mandatory fields." Exit For Else MsgBox "All mandatory fields have been completed. Will now send template." ActiveWorkbook.SendMail Recipients:="intended email address", Subject:="RFC : " & Range("b9") End End If Next End Sub However, my range...

Exchange IMF #2
Hi everyone, Hopefully I'm posting to the right group. We are currently running Exchange 2000. 95% of the clients run Outlook 2000 and the remaining run 2003. We do have plans to upgrade to Exchange 2003 at some point but not anytime soon. We are looking to implement an anti-spam solution and one suggestion was to use IMF. I realize we need Exchange 2003 for this but my question is this: If I set up an Exchange 2003 server at the gateway, is it possible to set the gateway up to determine an SCL score, and then deliver that to our Exchange 2000 servers, and then each client cou...

filtering and macros #2
thanks Dave, I have tried the populating code as you suggested, it works fine fo one column(only), but I can't adjust it to do more than one column partly because I don't understand what your code is doing, more so a the part below ie .Range("D2").AutoFill _ Destination:=.Range("d2:d" & LastRow) what does "d2:d2 stand for When I run my macro I would like to populate more than one column s I've tried to adjust to no avail, I thought I could do the followin with your code: Option Explicit Sub testme02() Dim LastRow As Long Dim wks As Worksheet S...

x400 connector #2
does anyone have a white-paper/docs. about this connector?(troubleshooting) thanks Here are some atricles http://www.rfc-editor.org/ http://www.ietf.org http://www.w3c.org http://www.itu.int http://www.ecma-international.org If you specify the problems you are experiencing I may be able to help. Thanks! "Marcelo Moraes" <marcelo.moraes@noemail.com> wrote in message news:1087392046@marcelo.moraes.noemail.com... > does anyone have a white-paper/docs. about this connector?(troubleshooting) > > thanks ...

tangent line #2
how can i draw a tangent line on a graph with a curve of best fit? On Tue, 18 Sep 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, mark <mark@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >how can i draw a tangent line on a graph with a curve of best fit? Use algebra in the spreadsheet to construct both the curve and the tangent, then use an XY (Scatter) Chart type to present them on a graph. Don't use the built-in Trend Line facility in charts, because then you won't be able to work out for yourself what the tangent is. -- Del Cotter NB Personal replies to this post will send email to de...

Print deletes email #2
When I choose Print from the file menu the email I want to print deletes and doesn't print. This only happens when the menu is expanded. I can print from the print icon on the toolbar. Any ideas? Thanks ...

VBA Conditional formatting #2
Yes, but can I instead of the color also get the conditions? Thanks Steve -- Steven E ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Steven E.'s Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1512 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26812 Take a look at the code at Chip Pearson's site: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/CFColors.htm "Steven E." wrote: > > Yes, but can I instead of the color also get > the conditions? > > Thanks > Steven > > -- > Steven E. > --...

Crystal Reports and CRM 1.2
Hi, I have big problem and i see that i'm not unique. I install CRM 1.2 on the PC with SBS 2003, including SQL 2000 and Exchange 2003. All work good, i browse the web interface,sent e-mail, but i cannot make reports. The error is : CRISTAL REPORTS LOGON ERROR Please verify that you have enough Crystal Licenses. Our company is MS partner and i have license for CRM, but i havn't for Crystal Reports - may be this is a problem? The error, what recieve in Event Viewer are two: Event Type: Error Event Source: Crystal_WebConnector Event Category: (15) Event ID: 34400 Date: 1/8/2004 Time...

Sending mail in outlook #2
How can I get outlook 2000 to send an email after composing? I will compose an email and hit send/receive and it sends it to the outbox. Is there any way to have it sent directly with out having to hit send/recieve again? ...

Licence for 1.2? Still available?
We are using CRM 1.2 right now and we are planning to upgrade to CRM 3.0 later this year But not yet as we do not have the time to do this. We would need to buy new licences for additionnal user meanwhile but our resealers told me that licence for 1.2 could not be bought anymore. ONly for v3! ? Are those licence number going to work with our 1.2 env.? Thanks for any link that could shed some light on this. /fb As far as I know, you should be able to buy licenses for v1.2. However, you may need to pay v3.0 prices and then contact MBS toprovide you downgraded license keys. I would con...

trying to get sheet 1 to recognize and move student names to pg 2
Sheet 1 contains students names in column A in ascending order, columns b thru k are columns which grading numbers of either 1 point or 2 points, column l is the total points of colums b thru k. Sheet 2 contains 5 columns , column a is 17 to 20 points, column b is 13 to 16 points, column c is 9 to 12 points, 5 to 8 points, column d is 5 to 8 points and column e is 0 to 4 points. I need sheet 1 column L to recognize sheet 2 and move the students name from column A in that row to the graph on sheet 2 according to the point system Is this one-time operation? You have only 5 c...

2 Copies of Outlook Running?
Is there a way to be able to run 2 copies (instances) of Outlook 2000 at the same time? Pete Kurz <pkurz@Enron.com> wrote: > Is there a way to be able to run 2 copies (instances) of Outlook 2000 > at the same time? Not if you use a PST and the PSTs in each instance are the same. -- Brian Tillman ...

Display empty cells #2
Hi, I have a rather vexing, though small, problem with Excel. I'm creating worksheets that deal with museum specimens, and the cells in these sheets tend to contain either a lot of information or none at all. My problem: I want to be able to see the blank cells when I'm viewing the sheet, and the cells with text in them automatically obscure the blank cells. In my case, being able to see which cells are blank is almost as important as seeing the cells containing data. (I know that putting a "space" in the cell will cause it to display a blank cell, but we don'...

2 Questions concerning XML Web Services
#1) Burning question on my mind is ... what is the difference between a "web service" and a distributed COM component other then a distributed COM component had to be registered on a host server and be a part of a network whereas the web service can be located via URL? I don't see much of a difference and it bugs me :-) They both sit outside of the client computer. They both provide functionality. They are both called remotely. What's the difference? #2) Question concerning the difference between .NET remoting and Web services. I read that the .NET remoting pr...

Portfolio View #2
Why is the View not functioning in my new download of Portfolio Deluxe. I would like to change the font sizes .. how can I do this? Thank you ...

Printing multiple worksheets on one page #2
I have four worksheets that I'd like to print as a one-fold landscape booklet. This means I need to print two worksheets on one side of a page, but I can't figure out a way to do this within Excel (PC v2002, btw). Is this possible, preferably without VB? Excel will not do this on its own. You would have to copy/paste, unto one sheet, what you want printed on one landscape page, then print it. Of course, VBA can be used to do the copying/pasting and printing. HTH Otto "Ben :Dillon" <Ben :Dillon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9576E8CF-DA24-46...

Query about query of subtracting 2 fields
I've tried to update a field (say, fieldC) with the value = fieldA - fieldB as follows: under FieldC in the row of "Update To", I type the following: [fieldA] - [fieldB] For those records with values in both fieldA and fieldB, fieldC is correctly filled with the subtraction value. However, for those with null value of either fieldA or fieldB, null value is got in fieldC as well. But my expectation should be as follows: when fieldA= 3, fieldB = null, the result I got in fieldC should be (3-0) = 3 Is there anything wrong with my expression? kindly help, thanks. On S...

Lightbox JS v 2.03
I am using FP 2000 and I am trying to add a Lightbox effect to my images, but after adding the required code nothing happens when i click on the image. I am not the original person that created the site, so I'm not sure if the lightbox script is conflicting with another or not. I have tried contacting the person the designed the site, but have not been able to get with him. Does lightbox only work on blog type sites or can it be used on html sites? If so, can anyone help with my problem? Give us a link to the page of the website os we can see how to help you out! &qu...

How can we get the subtraction of values in first 2 columns in the 3rd column
Hi Friends Greetings. If I have the following 500 row excel file, how can we get the subtraction of first two columns(Col3)?. I couldn't find any subtraction function in microsoft excel 2000. Col1 Col2 Col3(I want the subtraction of Col1-Col2) ------ -------- ---------- $50 $30 ??(I want $20 here) $100 $40 ??(I want $60 here) $150 $25 ??(I want $125 here) --- ---- --- --- ---- --- Thank you Jane Humbrey Say that $50 and $30 is in row 2. then in C2, you could put: =a2-b2 And dra...

Ingersoll-Rand 7803RA Heavy Duty 1/2-Inch Reversible Pnuematic Drill
Price:$315.36 Image: http://megadiscountguru.info/image.php?id=B00004XOT2 Best deal: http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=B00004XOT2 This Ingersoll Rand reversible air drill features a lightweight, compact aluminum housing and reversible motor with quick-release lever. Variable-speed trigger for precise speed control. Chuck Size (in.): 1/2, Keyless Chuck: No, Air Consumption (CFM): 4, Speed (RPM): 500, Air Inlet Size (in.): 1/4, Min. Hose Size (in.): 3/8, Variable Speed: Yes, Reversible: Yes, Side Handle: No ACCESSORIES: Milwaukee 49-22-0130 Contractor's Kit 7 Bit 1-Inch...

Inbound Notifications Failures not delivered to Administrator #2
Inbound Notifications Failures not delivered to Administrator (and subsequently forwarded to me). Recent new SBS2003 (and Exchange 2003)install.. I have amended the properties of the Default SMTP Virtual Server and on the messages tab, "send copy of non-delivery report to, I have put my email address in. I am a step closer to what I am wanting to achieve... ..... I am getting the NDR's now for unresolved reciprients.. ....with the old 5.5 setup we had, the email itself was attached to the NDR... There is an option in Default SMTP Virtual Server for "Forward unresolved ma...

exchange calendar update tool #2
Can I run the exchange calendar update tool before updarting the dst patches on the exchange servers? No, Do windows server patches, then exchange, then clients, then run the tool is my understanding. "mcp" <none@none.com> wrote in message news:ezcHEbgUHHA.4764@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Can I run the exchange calendar update tool before updarting the dst > patches on the exchange servers? > According to MS it is Servers, Workstations, Exchange, then the tool: http://support.microsoft.com/gp/dst_topissues "mcp" <none@none.com> wrote in ...

Unlinking text boxes #2
Publisher 2003, Windows XP. I have received a 43 page document that has all the pages linked, with text autoflowing from page to page. I've tried to unlink the text boxes so that I can insert pages and make revisions without affecting every page that follows. When I do unlink the text boxes at the beginning of the document I lose all text on the following pages. Only the clipart remains. What am I missing? I assumed that unlinking would simply take off the autoflow from page to page? Thanks for any help you can suggest. Have you tried just inserting the pages you need without un...

Autodialer #2
I would like the "Create new Journal Entry when starting new call" checkbox to be checked by default so that every call made with the autodialer is logged. I believe I have followed Ken's registry instructions correctly, but without success. I had to create the "Enabled" value, but the others were already there and set. (I am running WinXP and Outlook 2002 SP-2.) Thanks a lot! ---------------------------------------------------------------------- J. Scott Smith Custom CAD Solutions www.customcadsolutions.com Current registry key: Key Name: HKEY_USERS\S-1-...

public folder properties #2
Setup - win2k all sp's applied, exchange 2k enterprise. also use NSi double take for replication. I am having trouble accessing the properties of my public folders through exchange admin. From the outlook client everything seems ok. i am wanting to view the SMTP address that i have enabled on some public folders but when trying to access this i get the error message "The format of the specified domain name is invalid" id no - c00704bc. I think this may of occured when i performed a fail over test around two weeks ago. On one of the folders i disabled mail and the re ena...