Consolidating Sheets into 1 new one.

I have a workbook with 52 worksheets, each following the same format.
(The sheet lists salespeople by name in collumn A, and statistics for
each person across the next columns B - F.)
I want to bring all the data for each of the weekly sheets and
consolidate it into the same format on a summary sheet.

Here's the problem:  I have to deal with employee turnover.

The first weekly sheet might have in column A starting with A1 Steve,
Tom, Mike, and Joe in A4.
The second weekly sheet might have (starting in A1) Steve, Tom, Joe,
Jim, and Mary in A5.
Week 3 might just have Joe, Jim, and Mary.

Is there any way to consolidate all of this information into a sheet
that would automatically account for people who have stats but are no
longer here.  I realize that the summary sheet may have 5 times as many
rows as the original weekly sheets.

Hopefully I haven't confused anyone, and you can help.

I am by no means an Excel expert but have learned what I don know on my
own.

Thanks a lot for any help given.:)

---

Rename Sheet Event
When we rename a sheet Excel crashes. What event is triggered when a sheet is renamed. Thanks in advance No events are fired. I tested the change, right_click, double_click. What are you trying to name it? History and *!/?\ are barred characters Try unchecking any add-ins... (Tools>add-ins...) Try moving you Excel.xlb file out of it's current location and see if that sorts it. (Remember to close and re-open Excel each time you do something) Lastly, try detect and repair under the help menu -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England www.nickhodge.co.uk nic...

Update one table from another

1 Chart

Enter "1", cell show ".01". Why?
Any number typed into a cell is divided by 100. If proceded by "=" the number is correct. What caused this and how can I fix it? Try this .. Click Tools > Options > Edit tab Uncheck "Fixed decimal" > OK Things should be back to normal now .. (it's a fixed decimal setting !) -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- Singapore, GMT+8 xdemechanik http://savefile.com/projects/236895 -- "Yonian" <Yonian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:40499CA4-7FAF-42A6-8B19-A90881735C50@microsoft.com... > Any number typed into a cell is divided by 100. > If p...

New to Mail Merge
So I am checking to see if I can merge a list of names(roughly 450) into a template in Publisher that will be used a name plate of sorts. I also want to include years of services in the template, i.e. John Smith 12 years of service. Is this possible and what is the easiest route? Yes it is very possible in Publisher. There is a lot of help here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH100502901033.aspx If you decide to use Publisher there is a registry fix that will be beneficial. http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/registryfix -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvp...

O2003 New Toolbars Saved Where?
I have XP with O2003 on one computer. Just got a new computer with W7 and installed O2003. I copied over the "outcmd.dat" file and I can see my data (e.g. views) so I know its using the correct "outcmd.dat" file. However two custom toolbars I created are not shown nor are they in the customized toolbar list. Are custom toolbars saved in a different location? Thanks Shawn On Jul 24, 6:22=A0pm, srm <s...@primatech.com> wrote: > I have XP with O2003 on one computer. Just got a new computer with W7 > and installed O2003. I copied over the "outcmd.dat" ...

Setting Outlook settings to new server
We are in the process of moving mailboxes to a new server. Is there a utility or ad policy to automatically configure outlook to point to the new exchange server? Instead of manually configuring the users outlook profile. On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 11:15:01 -0800, Rich <Rich@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We are in the process of moving mailboxes to a new server. Is there a utility >or ad policy to automatically configure outlook to point to the new exchange >server? Instead of manually configuring the users outlook profile. If you are moving the mailboxes in the same org vi...

How to add new entity?
Hi. I'm now researching the customization abilities of MS CRM 1.2. So I have a small task, which I'm not able to accomplish with SDK. The main question is how to add additional entity to CRM? I need to add entity "Pets", and dictionary "PetTypes". Pets should be linked with Contacts (1:M). Pets should have 3 attributes: - Name (string of 150 chars), - Type (value from PetTypes dictionary), - Description (string of 1000 chars) PetTypes should have 3 entries: "Cat", "Dog" and "Parrot" I expect that i...

SK 40175 Tuff-1 1/2-Inch Drive 15-Inch Reversible Ratchet
Price:$90.24 Image: http://thediscounfinder.info/image.php?id=B0009U5RRM Best deal: http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B0009U5RRM Item #: SKT40175. Features & Benefits:Tuff 1(r) Ratchets 72 tooth head design delivers a short 5" stroke for use in tight areas.17 teeth engage when torque is applied to provide a strong grip without slippage.Thumb falls naturally into position, giving instant control with one hand.Easy to reverse, 4 point cap.SuperKrome plating for long tool life and maximum corrosion resistance.Description: 15" Reversible Tuff Customers also search for:...

Error creating new task
Error .. "Could not complete operation. One or more parameter values are not vaild" ...

New message opens up behind outlook window
Everytime I click new in my inbox to open a new message, the new message pops up behind the main oulook window. does anyone know how to make this stop? ...

A first look at the new Office Snapin for MSCRM
http://blogs.msdn.com/jstraumann -- John [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of any included script or code samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm. ...

Middle mouse button does not always open in new tab anymore
Hi! I am experiencing the problem that when I click with the middle mouse button on a link (for example google search results) it does not always open it in a new tab anymore. In about 20% of the cases it takes over the current tab instead. The same problem is explained here in german: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.de.internetexplorer&tid=cd463718-8df6-4ee4-9e8a-9ee527837f83&cat=&lang=de&cr=DE&sloc=&p=1 But since there was no answer found so far I decided to take it to the next level (english c...

New Static IP
SBS2003R2 We'll be moving our office this coming weekend. We will be getting a new static IP from our ISP (I tried to get them to let us keep our existing one but they said that would take "an act of God"). Our mail is delivered to our server after being filtered for spam by McAfee. Our server is configured to only allow mail from McAfee's range of IP address and an internal IP for a "scan to email" device. In an effort to make this move as smooth as possible I'll be calling McAfee in advance of this move and setting up a "ticket number"...

How to copy aQuery to a new Table?
I have a database in a Table, a report based on that same Table and a Query based on that Report. After two months or so I like, after some new data input, to save the Table into a new Object Table. What is the best way for the Report and Query to follow the new Table whitout recreating the original Report & Query? Thankyou for your comments. I use MS Office Access 2007. Joe T >>I have a database in a Table, a report based on that same Table and a Query based on that Report. Your phrasing is wrong when it comes to the elements of an Access database. A dat...

"could not fetch new headers " ERROR
i get the error " could not fetch new headers in the inbox of IMA server.The operation was cancelled ", while using my outlook 2000 o win98se mach. config: smtp/imap thro internet mail a/c option pl try to provide solutions to it. the error message pops up say every 5 min whenever outlook is on. thnks n regards gir ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com aggiridharan <aggiridharan.149yy0@outlookforum.com> wrote: > i get the error " coul...

exchange 5.5 will not keep new server name.
We have exchange 5.5 in enviroment where windows server 2003 is setup along with active directory and active direcitory intergrated zone which is replicated to other servers. Problem: I enter the Exchange Server Name followed by the mailbox name then I select the button [CHECK NAME] In the exchange server name field after entering the new exchange server name the old exchange server name is displayed instead. This only happens in office 2003 professional and not in office 2000 professional "old exchange server name" How did you go about changing the name of the server...

Office 207 One Note
My One Note has been working fine for at least 2 years. Then a couple of days ago two pages of my most important information in my main workbook just disappeared. I'm not sure but none of the other pages look the same. Does anyone have any idea what might have happened? Have had no other computer problems recently. -- Rockymtnwoman -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > My One Note has been working fine for at least 2 years. Then a couple of days > ago two pages of my most important information in my main workbook just > disappeared. > I'm not sure b...

One Entry to Multiple Rows