Conditional Formatting Anomaly #2

No, because I want it to say in the B column, but when I copy it down
want the row to change.  Any ideas

--
Rutgers_Excel
Rutgers_Excels's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=897

Ok, lets start over.
Conditional Formatting is based on the active cell.  You
can copy the formatting using the format painter -- though
it would actually be better to do all of your formatting even if
for the entire column ahead of time.   My page on C.F. is
     http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm

I would suggest you always use formulas in C.F.  rather than
the phrased comparisons.  That way you get used to working with
them in a more consistent manner.   And if you ever want to try to
show the formula with programming means, you will have better luck
at that as well.

If  you want the Entire row to turn color,
Ctrl+A   with cell A1 as the Activecell

Format 1:   =$A1 < ($B1+.01)        ---  blue
Format 2:   =$A1 > ($B1+.01)        --- yellow
---
HTH,

dmcritchie (2586)

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

printing 2 charts on single page

Offline folder problems #2

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

Fractions Number format

VCard issue #2

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2

Money 2004 Debt Planner #2

80070005 error #2

HQ Licensing question V.2
I have a client running HQ client at 8 stores + HQ server at the warehouse. They would like to be able to use transfers from the warehouse to the stores, so I would have to setup a new PC running Store Ops and a new database, however, in order for the transfers to take place, I need a HQ Client License correct? Do I also need a POS key? I appreciate any insights you may have. Thanks in advance Hi Phil yes - you'll need an HQ Client license so it can exchange with your headquarters - "export" the wh database as you would any store from HQ no - you won't need a PO...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>