Conditional Formating Help

Hi

I wonder if anyone could help me, I am after code for the following.

cell e6 = Keys Sent
Column f6 = Keys due
Column g6 = Keys received

What I want the script to do is if there is no value in g6 and todays date
is greater then the date stated in F6, then the cell turns red (prompt to
inform me that keys are late).

Many thanks
Dan

Use a CF formula of

=AND(G6="",TODAY()>F6)

HTH

Bob

"housinglad" <housinglad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I wonder if anyone could help me, I am after code for the following.
>
> cell e6 = Keys Sent
> Column f6 = Keys due
> Column g6 = Keys received
>
> What I want the script to do is if there is no value in g6 and todays date
> is greater then the date stated in F6, then the cell turns red (prompt to
> inform me that keys are late).
>
> Many thanks
> Dan

0
Bob

Help with SQL (Access2007)
Hello. I am trying to integrate data from several sites into 1 (new) table. In order to distinguish the data from each site in the new table I have a field (InstID) which holds the Instution number of the site. The fields from the old site tables and the new table are identical except for the InstID. InstID and ClientID are Primary Keys. The path to the old table is asked, then the number for the InstID is asked and placed as a variable - varInstID. I have an append sql as follows: Private Sub UpdateDB_Click() ' populate the clients table strSql = "INSERT INTO tblClients ( In...

forecast function help
This might seem a bit newbie but im having trouble with the forecas function. Say for example i have a collection of data for sales of each item ove a number of years: item 2000 2001 2002 2003 1 3 4 5 2 4 3 2 3 2 2 4 4 3 1 5 5 4 1 6 6 2 2 4 i am asked to forcast the values for the year 2003. I have read an looked at many examples on how to do this and still can't work ou where to start? Any help would ...

conditional formatting
I want to format column I (highlight cell) under the following condition the value in same row column F is > 0 and the cell in column I is empty. I have put the following code in the formula bar for conditional formatting and I'm getting an error. How do I fix the problem? First I select column I, and then I select conditional formatting. Then I change "cell value is" to "formula" and enter the following in the formula box. =F1>0 and I1 = "" When I click OK, I get an error. What is the error? Place the cursor in I1 cell and pres...

Need help with Excel Form & ComboBox Tutorial
At http://www.excel-vba.com/v-forms-controls.htm I have followed instructions... my code on the form is below but it won't run... I've marked the error... Can anybody give me any help with this? thanks Code is below-------------- Private Sub cmdBtnSubmit_Click() shReport.Range("C4").Value = cbxCity.Value cbxCity.Value = "Select a City" frmCity.Hide End Sub Private Sub cmdCityCancel_Click() cbxCity.Value = "Select a City" frmCity.Hide End Sub Private Sub UserForm_Activate() shParameterst.Activate '<-----Run Time Error 424 - Object Required...

Customer Address Help
Hi, I was wondering if anybody knew of a way to run a customer report that invluced the customers address, city, state, and zip in it. I am not very familiar with crystal reports, so if there is another way that would be awesome. Thanks, -Bill H On CustomerSource there is a section called the "Report Library"- I think it's under downloads. In the RMS Report Library MS has provided several new or modified reports, including one with customer address. On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 08:40:10 -0700, Bill H <bill@platinumpools.com> wrote: > Hi, I was wondering if anybody k...

Macro Help/Duplicate Items + Insert Rows + Sum
I am trying to create a template that will do the following: 1. Find Duplicate Entries (AlphaNumeric) In A Column 2. Insert 2 Rows Between The Duplicate Entries Then: 1. Sub-Total(Another Column With Random Numbers) Of The Duplicate Entries 2. Format the Sub-Total In Bold I have gotten to the point of writting a macro that will identify the duplicate entries; does anybody know how to do the rest? This is a changing set of data, transferred to excel from a relational database (Lotus123 Rel2, which contains anywhere between 3000 to 5000 rows. I cannot spend time grouping the data ...

Help with graph / chart
I have a graph for weeks 1-52, I have split this into 4 seperate graphs each showing a quarter (13 weeks) I cant remember exactly how I created them but possibly using some sort of copy paste as each chart show weeks 1 - 13 along the bottom. This should read......... for chart 1 1-13 for chart 2 14 - 26 chart 3 27 - 40 chart 4 41 - 52 How do I change this on each chart to read the week numbers indicated.? thanks Hi, You need to define the Category labels for the chart. Chart 1 is fine as it defaults to the values 1 to 13. For the other 3 charts you will need to create...

Conditional Formula?
Hi- I need help creating a formula that sums values in a list based on the value in an adjacent cell. Please see attached screen shot. Hopefully it explains what I'm trying to do. Thanks. +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: excel help 3-10-06.gif | |Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4442 | +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ -- rhovey ------------------------------------------------------------------------ rhovey's Profile: http://www.excelf...

unable to load help topic
Using Money 2004 deluxe. Asking for help I get "unable to load topic" try again. No help, same responce. I went to MS Knowledge base article 812755. Which says 'clear the cache' Which I did. No help, still 'unable to load topic' Tried asking a 'Microsoft pro', could not get a screen to ask my question. Any suggestions? I cleared both MS IE and my default browser, and tried again, still no help. Seems like I should be able to get 'HELP' I even reloaded the Money program, still no HELP. Thanks for any 'HELP" Walt In microsoft.public.money...

Excel 2007 dates and conditional formats
Can anyone please tell me why I can not use a conditional format (<>=) to identify if a date is greater or smaller then another. Everytime I try it, Excel does it right in the first column but misses by 2 days in all following. It also appears to have problems with the years. Example: Date of propposed compleation of a task is 10/10/07; if the date of actual completion is 10/10/07 or sooner, turn GREEN. If the date of completion is 10/11/07 or older, turn RED. Can anyone help?? Regards Mary Hi Mary, First thing to check: What does 10/11/07 mean? November 10 1907? November 10 2007? O...

Can not create Matrix Item please Help RMS 2.0
RMS 2.0 Can not create Matrix Item please Help When trying to create any new items I receive error message This is the message (-2147217864) Row Cannot be located for updating. Some values may have been change since it was last read. Manger still creates standard items but still receives message with out this number in message -2147217864 ...

default mail format based on domain
Greetings - After 20_ years of Eudora and Thunderbird (in that order), I'm looking at Outlook for the first time (we're moving to an Exchange backend, so...worth a look, for obvious reasons). In Thunderbird, if I want to set a default HTML format for emails sent to a certain domain, I can specify that. For any other domain(s), plain text. Is there an easy way to do that in Outlook (I'm using 2007)? Basically, I want emails sent to my enterprise domain (i.e., my place of employment) to be in HTML or perhaps RTF, but mail sent to other domains to be plain text only. Again, I want ...

Massive Report: Have you ever done this? Help Please
Hi, I am compiling the results of a survey in ACC2003 as a paper appendix. I have about 60 report objects which are about 2 to 4 pages of text each. I have about 60 Pivot Charts and tables as separate form objects. I want to have one report which has the charts and tables and text in it since this would be easy to layout and the page numbering would flow right through. Is this the correct way to do it? I have made a start and the first few pages are fine with charts and tables. However, Access seems to have space restrictions on the height of a report group? When I increase the ...

SMTP Help!!!
I have a customer with a new Exchange 2003 server Single AD domain on one server DNS server local and seems to be working correctly Cable internet through Comcast Had been receiving 2012 and 2013 app log events Increased the DNSErrorsBeforeFailover as suggested in a knowledgebase article 2012 & 2013 Errors have stop but replaced with 4006 events No mail flow inbound or outbound for past 2 days!! SMTP appears busted, cannot telnet in or out on Port 25 even though firewall has port forwarding on that port Switched firewalls with same result Noticed periodic Back Orifice attack attem...

kill formatting brought over from reports
When I export a report from various sources (crystal reports or an Access Database that has an option to send to Excel), the worksheet format buttons stop working, or work erratically depending on something that must be coming over. Also, sometimes I get a sheet sent to me from someone who has done weird formatting, and it overrides my buttons (where the $ sign button produces some custom symbol, for example). I can copy the detail and paste to another worksheet, where the buttons will work, but is there a way to tell Excel to ignore this type of menu change when it receives a spreadsh...

Basic Worksheet Help
I can't find an auto sum function in google worksheet. Can some help? These are Excel groups -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.ukANDTHIS web: www.nickhodge.co.uk blog (non-tech): www.nickhodge.co.uk/blog/ <Hollins3@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:1180278623.923893.261800@u30g2000hsc.googlegroups.com... >I can't find an auto sum function in google worksheet. Can some help? > Hollins3@googlemail.com wrote: > I can't find an auto sum function in google worksheet. Can some help? > Easy workaround:...

Incompatible file format.
Have been using Money for years and have Money Deluxe 2007 installed on both my home (Vista) machine and my notebook (XP) machine. Problem is when I go on the road and take my Money file with me, my XP machine says that the file is incompatible and was created with a newer or updated version of Money. Both machines have the same version and are both include the latest updates. What gives? Did Microsoft create something in Vista that precludes using the Money file under any other operating system? I may have to switch to Quicken or even a Linux version if they keep this up.............

Help!!! Migration Problem!
Morning Guys, We're migrating from one Windows 2003 domain to another (acquisition). DomainA.lab - Forest Trust 2000, Domain Trust 2003 DomainB.lab - Forest Trust 2003, Domain Trust 2003 Migration from DomainA.lab to DomainB.lab - Trust relationship external, 2-way, Domain Wide Authentication Side Filtering disabled on both domain and I can also see the SID History attribute which is correct Problem: Users in domainA cant can't access SOME shares on domainB computers. The SIDHistory attribute in DomainB matches the SID of the group in DomainA, but still no luck. Any su...

Help
The deal: On earthlink webmail, I only receive one of each email. When I "Send/Receive" from Outlook 2000, the Send/Receive window tells me I'm receiving 10 emails, but 30 appear in my inbox. Everything arrives in triplicate or duplicate. Extended headers appear to be the same in all three identical emails. Things I've tried and know: Deleted and then reconfigured my earthlink account many times. There is only one earthlink account. "Leave a copy of messages on server" is unchecked. Turned Earhlink Spamblocker On then Off then On then Off... no change. S...

Need help with code...
I have a problem. I have a drop down combo box called "Query status" with two options: "outstanding" and "completed". The record can't be changed to "completed" until certain other fields have ALL been entered but there is an extra complication. One other combo box can be either "other" or "invoice". Two extra fields need to be entered if this combo is "invoice" otherwise they aren't mandatory. In full this is the code I currently have in the "after update" event of each field: If Me.Qry_QryType =...

Macro Error, annoying plz help?
Hi, new to this board and kinda new to Excel as well. I created an excell file which includes various (difficult) calculations. And it's all finished and ready for distribution :P Cept for 2 minor things which i can't seem 2 fix. The most important one is this Macro Error which keeps popping up when you open the file. (I included a combo-box form, i think it's gotta do with that). Because if u pick something from that list (combo box) the error pops up again, very annoying of course. There is one way to prevent this as far as i could see and that was by setting macro security low....

Help on Macro to hide empty rows
Hi, I have a spreadsheet I created for an administrator that has many extra rows with pre-set formulas. When we print though, there are a lot of empty rows in between the relevant data. I am trying to build a macro that will hide any row where column A is empty, then print, and then unhide them again. Below is the macro I have so far. But it does nothing! Any help or suggestions are appreciated as I haven't written macros in years. (I have latest version of Excel on Windows Vista.) Sub PrintOrmondBeach() ' ' PrintOrmondBeach Macro Sheets("Ormond").Select D...

portrait page number on a landscape page-HELP...
Hello I am typing my thesis. I have a few Excel pages that I have set up as landscape. University formatting requires the page numbers to be consistently placed in the printed hardcopy. Therefore, I need to move the page numbers on those landscape pages to match those on portrait layout pages. Is this possible in Excel 2000? Thanks and appreciate any help you can offer If you're using Word, check out http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Formatting/LandscapeSection.htm In article <04cd01c3add8$5b6b3680$a001280a@phx.gbl>, "sunita_reddy@netzer.com" <anonymous@disc...

different number format
Hi, this is probably an easy question but I am at a loss been an excel newbie. I have XP with my local regional settings, where the number format is 1.000,29 (onethousand and 29/100) on a specific excel sheet I need to revert these settings, in order to paste a large amount of data 1000.29 (onethousand and 29/100) anybody can suggest how to do this? TIA Hi Daniele, I think you shouldn't change your setting, paste the data and then use the code below to fix the numbers: Sub TextToNumberOnActiveColumn() Dim r As Integer Dim c As Range r = ActiveCell.EntireColumn.Range(&qu...

Formula help error of #VALUE!
I am not sure I can explain this clearly but I will give it a shot The cells are formatted to show time Cell A4 you enter in 1 or 2 to have cell A3 show the info from cell A2 (if 1) or B2 (if2) Formula for Cell A3 is =(COUNTIF(A4,"=1")*A2)+(COUNTIF(A4,"=2")*B2) It goes up to COUNTIF(A4,"=8")*H2) Problem is this is a time sheet so cells are formatted for time like 8:00:00 AM. Cell B2 I need to be text (Vacation) so staff will get paid vacation day and not show blank like a day off. When I enter text in cell B2 cellA3 shows #VALUE! How can I set this up so one c...