Conditional Formating Help

Hi

I wonder if anyone could help me, I am after code for the following.

cell e6 = Keys Sent
Column f6 = Keys due
Column g6 = Keys received

What I want the script to do is if there is no value in g6 and todays date
is greater then the date stated in F6, then the cell turns red (prompt to
inform me that keys are late).

Many thanks
Dan

Use a CF formula of

=AND(G6="",TODAY()>F6)

HTH

Bob

"housinglad" <housinglad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I wonder if anyone could help me, I am after code for the following.
>
> cell e6 = Keys Sent
> Column f6 = Keys due
> Column g6 = Keys received
>
> What I want the script to do is if there is no value in g6 and todays date
> is greater then the date stated in F6, then the cell turns red (prompt to
> inform me that keys are late).
>
> Many thanks
> Dan

0
Bob

Excel 97 VBA Help File

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Help, I cannot Save!

Help Required

Fractions Number format

Need HELP! for Linking data

Help with Registration

Help about numeric type field. Thanks.

HELP! Outlook POP3 problem(s)

Date format 04-11-06

Spam Filtering HELP
I recently started a new job, and discovered after day one, that I had inharited a spam mess. Now the previous admin ad installed a Symantic Spam Server Prox which in my opinion, was a complete waste of money as it does not allow for blocking IP addresses. Now here is the question; I am running Exchange 2003, and am looking at setting up the Conection Filter under Message Delivery to block messages based on IP address. The problem is that when I save the IPs to be blocked, I get a message stating that the Connection filter "has to be enabled manually through the specific SMTP virtual serv...

Help with simple(?) VBA function

Need macro help to close excel

If Then Help!!!!
Hi! I'm stuck. I have a working macro but it needs a small tweek. The macro executes a find statement and performs calculations from the find to the end of the column. The problem is when nothing is found. I need an if statement or suggestion on how to tell it to skip the calculations if there is nothing found. This is what I have so far(with no if's): Cells.Find(What:="RIM", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlFormulas _ , LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext, _ MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate Selection.End(xlToRi...

Odd e-mail duplication problem

Formatting in CSV
Hi I create a Comma Separated Value file (csv) from my VB application, then open that file with Excel. Excel recognises the commas, and splits the records into separate fields as expected. Can I set properties for rows or columns or cells ? Like bolding, or font size, etc. Thanks Robert -- RobertLees ------------------------------------------------------------------------ RobertLees's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26580 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=486488 Yes. Even though the .csv file contains no fo...

Integration Transactions Pls help
Can anyone let me know how much time does the integration manager takes to upload a 10,000 lines(SOP) into GP There are two methods of importing SOP transactions. One uses the SQL optimized adapter and one does not. The method used depends upon the data you would need to map. There are some fields and business logic not available with the SQL adapter. But, assuming you are using the SQL adapter, you should be able to import 10,000 transactions in about 60 minutes or less. If you are using the other one, start it and go home for the night. It will take hours. If you have some reso...