Conditional Cell protection #2

I would like to blank and protect certain cells depending on a value in one
cell (A1).

If, e.g. the value in cell A1 is 6, then the users are only allowed to enter
values in the first 6 weeks for that year (=first 6 columns in the table). In
order to avoid problems I would like to erase all existing data in columns
7--> and then lock these cells. Any ideas how to do this?

0
Bultgren (1)

Prevent clicking on a cell

if cell is text move left one column

VB Macro #2

VCR to DVD Part 2

Separating Date and Time in a cell

set print area #2

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

Automatic changes in cells

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Money Updates #2

Can't create the item #2

Sorting Cells by Colors

Calculating on alphabetic cell content

How do I create upper/lower case letters in cells?
I have a large spreadsheet with names/addresses that are all capitalized. I want to make them upper and lower case (SMITH = Smith). What's the formula? You could create helper cells with this formula =proper(A1) "boz130" wrote: > I have a large spreadsheet with names/addresses that are all capitalized. I > want to make them upper and lower case (SMITH = Smith). What's the formula? ...