Comparing first and last names in two lists

I have two data sources that each contain about 8000 names in seperate
fields for first and last name.  I can put them on seperate worksheets
or append one to the other.  I need to make them match and find out
where they don't.  Messed with consolidate but not sure if that will
work for more than one column at a time.  FYI data set one is from a
school transportation database and data set two is from the main
student database from the same school district.