combo box in each cell of a column #2

Dear Frank,
your suggestion works fine and solved my problem.
Thanks a lot
Robert

--
Robert
Roberts's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1576

Prevent clicking on a cell

if cell is text move left one column

VB Macro #2

VCR to DVD Part 2

can I snap wrap points to a text box

set print area #2

Separating Date and Time in a cell

Sorting on Column headers
I have a spreedsheet that someone else created and I need to take the Column headers, which are in date form, and rearrange them in chronological order. Can this be done without cutting and pasting? I really need to save time with this project if possible. Thanks!:) --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > I have a spreedsheet that someone else created and I need to take the > Column headers, which are in date form, and rearrange them in > chronological order. Can this be done without cutting and pasting? I > really need to save time with this project if possib...

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

Automatic changes in cells

Opening Multiple Web Links in a Column

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Refreshing list boxes
Hi, I have created a database so that mulpile users can add detailss to the table - tblDetails from the form frmDetails or amend details in form frmAmend. I have a list box on the main page frmMain which has a list box lstSearch which shows all the records in the database. When users add new record to the database other users cannot see the added records unless the move to another section in the datbase and the return to the main page thus refreshing the list box. Can anyone tell me if there is a way I can put a "Refresh" button on the main page that updated the list box if the use...