combo box and "save as web page"

I have a worksheet with a combo box. I save the worksheet
as web page with interactivity added. Te resulting htm
page works fine bu the combo list disappears. I have used
combo box from from the forms toolbars, from the control
toolbars and a validation list. None o them works on the
save htm page. Can some help me.
0
anonymous (74722)

Save As Web Page #2
Is there a way to automatically save my workbook as a web page with the same name in a different folder each time I save it as a workbook? ...

Grid lines (save as web page)
I have just upgraded from Excel 97 to Excel 2003. Using Excel 97, when I saved a sheet in htm format, the htm file had grid lines. However, when I use Excel 2003 and "Save as Web Page, there are no grid lines in the htm file. How can I save a htm file with grid lines? Ralph Excel has gone through several evolutions with regard to gridlines. When Excel was at 97 'Save as HTML' menu option used to add 'borders' to the table it created. In later versions this was dropped as the 'gridlines' do not really 'exist' as a drawing object in Excel. To get t...

Save as web page does not work
Visio 2003 Pro on WinXP Pro. If I select "Save as web page" on the File menu, and then click "Save", the dialog closes and nothing happens. The same is true if I click on "Publish" button in the same dialog. What could be wrong? Try creating a shortcut to the Visio.exe with " /r" added, eg "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Visio11\visio.exe /r" This will re-reg Visio and hopefully provide access to the SaveAsWeb features. "Jerry" <duncan_jeremy@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ukIqBFgwFHA.2072@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl......

Help...Q re. Save as Web Page
I'm the webmaster for a bicycle club. It might be a nice idea to have each day's route sheets, formulated as Excel spreadsheets, available on the web site in advance. The route sheets are designed to fit nicely two-up on portrait 8.5x11 paper, and are simply sliced in half after printing. So in looking around Excel, I found a rather obvious menu item for Save as Web Page. Just what I needed- a simple solution to the problem at hand. Alas, it isn't working as I expected. The resultant html file shows the data in a much bigger font than in the original .xls file. Print Pre...

Visio 2002: Save as Web Page & Link to PowerPoint vs. embedding PP dilemma
I have a dilemma. I have a multi-page flow chart in Visio 2002. Within the flow chart I link to several PowerPoint(PP) files that give details on steps within the flow chart. Problem: When I save as a webpage and then click on one of the links to a PP it works fine. But when I return to the flow chart, it always returns to the first page of my flow chart. Thus, I lose my place in the flow. I guess it has something to do with frames and returning to the frame I was on. ...a little over my head. Attempted Solution and the problem with it: So, I began pasting all of the PPs in the Vi...

freeze panes in "save as web page"
Hi, We're saving an excel 2003 file (w/ no interactivity) to be hosted on a web server. It has 3500 rows, so obviously being able to always see the header row would be great. Is there a way this can be done? Thanks, John Check out freeze panes under Windows. HTH Regards, Howard "jcy" <painkillr@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:O8SpkM8OKHA.3192@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > We're saving an excel 2003 file (w/ no interactivity) to be hosted on a > web server. It has 3500 rows, so obviously being able to always see the > header row would ...

Size of Chart-Save as Web Page
When I publish a chart as a web page (Excel 2003), the image is very large. I have tried changing the Screen Resolution in the Web Options but it does not seem to have any affect. Do others have this same problem, is there a work around? TIA Dean ...

Difference between Publish and Save As Web Page in Excel 2002
I am trying to find aout the differences between using the Publish button in Save as Web Page and using Save in there. I have seen that when I use Save, it saves the Named ranges as bookmarks where Publish saves them as cell references. Can you tell me why and if there are any other differences I may need to know Hi, when you publish, the result can be viewed as an excel web page, whereas if you "save as web page", it just makes an xml sheet. Save As only allows one sheet in the workbook whereas publish allows more. - mark >-----Original Message----- >I am trying t...

Save As Web Page option not there!
Hello, I am wondering why the help file in Publisher 2002 says "to save a file as a web page Click File, Save As Web Page" on the the menu toolbar. For some reason this option does not appear, nor does it appear in the Tools, Customize, Commands Tab. If this is the case and my program is working right, then how is this simple task achieved? Look further at the menu FILE and you will find the options there you need. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Dan Whitten <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I am wondering why the he...

Outlook 2000 calendar save as web page wrong dates.
Hi, When I save my calendar as a web page the dates are in error. This has just occurred in year 2005. Microsoft's site says it is a known issue but gives no details of how to resolve it. Anybody got any ideas? Regards Brian. Hi Brian, According to KB EN-US;891521 this issue is still under investigation. You can access this article by clicking on the link below. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;891521 Regards, Scott Atkins MCSE, MCSA Partner Technical Lead - Outlook Microsoft Technical Support for Platforms and Business Applications -------------------- ...

Save as Web Page for Excel 2000
I am new to Excel 2000 and attempted to save an Excel Document as Web Page that can be changed interactively. However, when I change the content in that spreadsheet via IE, it seems that the underlying spreadsheet is not updated. Is there anything wrong ? Thanks .. ...

Save as Web Page #3
Each time I save my workbook as an Excel workbook, I need to Save As a Web Page, so that the information is available on the company intranet. Is there a way I can automate this, so that instead of clicking Save, then clicking Save As Web Page, and navigating to the web folder, then closing the web page version, and re-opening the excel version to continue my work, can I run a macro, or something a bit less cumbersome? Couldn't you record a macro when you do it once manually. Then just replay that macro when you need to do it again (and again and again). File|SaveAs|webpage foll...

Save as Web Page in Excel 2002
Is there any way to "tone down" the code that Excel 2002 creates when saving a worksheet as a web page? We converted to Excel 2002 this past year at work and I was previously using Excel 97. I have created a VB application that creates information sheets for 67 different categories at my workplace based on dynamic pivot tables it creates when I click a button. The worksheets that are generated are then saved as web pages. Excel 97 used to create very simple html pages that I could then apply my own styles to. Excel 2002 seems to create a new style for each change in j...

Save as web page
Is there a way to use the "Save as web page" menu function, to save a calendar as a web page, on a periodic basis. I would like to publish my calendar to a web page, but I don't want to have to keep doing it manually. I don't want to use the publish option (at least I don't think I do), because then you need to use outlook to view the information. ...

Save as Web Page..
Does anyone know how to not include the details on the side. I want to save it as just a monthly calendar in web format but even if I clear the check mark that says show detail it still saves it as a detailed appointment column on the right ...

combo box and "save as web page"
I have a worksheet with a combo box. I save the worksheet as web page with interactivity added. Te resulting htm page works fine bu the combo list disappears. I have used combo box from from the forms toolbars, from the control toolbars and a validation list. None o them works on the save htm page. Can some help me. ...

excel 2007 Save as Web Page
Hi We use Excel 2003 to do our analysis work which includes excel charts of various sorts. We then 'Save as Web Page' which creates a web page, more importantly to us is the sub directory excel creates where it stores images that the web page uses. In this directory are gif images of the charts that were in the original spreadsheet - we publish these chart images to our website. In the spreadsheet we size our charts so that when exported out as a web page produce an image of 760px x 509px. In Excel 2007 the whole 'Save as Web Page' has changed, it produces png images...

save as web page in 2010
Now that Save as web page or HTML is no longer available in PPT 2010, what do you recommend for saving onto your own web server so that it will show animations and effects within the presentation? I'd probably save as video. -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2010? http://www.echosvoice.com/2010.htm Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http://tinyurl.com/32a7nx "kim" <kim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A385DBD0-9027-4E2E-B3CF-2C43D2EB2117@micro...

Calendar Save As Web Page, No Graphics?
Using Outlook 2003 and used the Calendar Save as Web Page feature. When I view the output offline locally it looks fine. When I upload the files to a web site and view them there are a few graphic icons that are not showing. Such as the left and right arrow for next or previous month. The Outlook icon in the lower right corner. The files are there, on the web server, why do they not show? If the actual files are there it sounds like the links may be pointing elsewhere. Try creating a separate folder named "calendar" and "saving as webpage" to that folder. Then...

Save As Web Page
In all the MS Office tutorial books, it says that in any Office document, a page may be saved as a Web Page. I see that option under "Save As" in every program except for Publisher. The document I want to save as a web page is a Publisher document. What's up with that? Anyone know? jeanne@callintouch.com wrote: > In all the MS Office tutorial books, it says that in any > Office document, a page may be saved as a Web Page. I see > that option under "Save As" in every program except for > Publisher. The document I want to save as a web page is a > ...

save as web page header footer
how can i get the header and footer to be outputted when saving as web page in excel 2000. all the previous versions of excel did it. also word 2000 outputs the header and footer. thanks. yogi ...

save as web page
I have Excel 2003 on an XP system. I have a workbook with many worksheets, some are data and others are charts. I want to select 3 charts and save them as a single web page. When I do this my web page only shows the chart that was displayed when I did the save. Does any one know how to do this? Karen ...

How do I make 'save as web page' with interactivity work properly.
I have a pivot chart that I've customised by grouping categories, etc. When I publish it as a web page with interactivity, the categories do not show at all, and when I add them manually in the browser, of course it loses the grouping information and various other customisations. Many thanks if you're willing to share an answer! ...

Save as Web Page with grid lines
I have just upgraded from Excel 97 to Excel 2003. Using Excel 97, when I saved a sheet in htm format, the htm file had grid lines. However, when I use Excel 2003 and "Save as Web Page, there are no grid lines in the htm file. How can I save with the grid lines? ...

Problem with hyperlinks when using Save As Web Page
Hi, I have a Visio 2003 document with multiple hyperlinks. All the links work in Visio, but when I save as a web page the links I have created manually stop working. By created manually I mean -> Insert -> Hyperlink on an object, as opposed to the hyperlink created when using an 'Off-page reference' shape (Basic Flowchart Shapes). Ie. the Off-page reference hyperlinks work in the web page. None of the manually created hyperlinks work, and they all refer to pages in the same Visio document, referenced using just the file name (Arbeidsprosesser.vsd, ie. not relative) and the page...