Combining multiple spread sheets into one

I have individual week spread sheets needing to be combined into one form for
year report.
This is weekly contributor reporting that needs to be an individual
reporting for year end report.
Is there a simple way to accomplish this?

Hi flaschman

Try my add-in
http://www.rondebruin.nl/merge.htm

Or see the links to the VBA code examples

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"flaschman" <flaschman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A9F6BC95-9CC9-405A-BEF6-38D056BDC1DF@microsoft.com...
>I have individual week spread sheets needing to be combined into one form for
> year report.
> This is weekly contributor reporting that needs to be an individual
> reporting for year end report.
> Is there a simple way to accomplish this?

0
Ron
1/5/2010 9:57:59 PM
If by "spreadsheets" you mean "worksheets" within a workbook see Ron de
Bruin's site for code.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

If you mean from separate workbooks into one workbook see Ron's code at

http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary2.htm

Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 5 Jan 2010 13:07:01 -0800, flaschman
<flaschman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have individual week spread sheets needing to be combined into one form for
>year report.
>This is weekly contributor reporting that needs to be an individual
>reporting for year end report.
>Is there a simple way to accomplish this?

0
Gord

3.0 Data migration framework still only one time load?
Just wondering if the new framework can do repeat data loads or is it still a one time only process (i.e. no incremental data loading after the first load). Thanks, ...

unprotect sheet greyed out
I have been using a worksheet for awhile that I have to unprotect everytime I want to update. TOday the unprotect sheet option is greyed out and I get a message saying the worksheet is protected. Any ideas Office 2000 Thanks!! Is the workbook shared? If it is, turn off sharing (Tools>Share Workbook) Then unprotect the worksheet Yadira wrote: > I have been using a worksheet for awhile that I have to > unprotect everytime I want to update. > TOday the unprotect sheet option is greyed out and I get a > message saying the worksheet is protected. > Any ideas Office 2000...

Travel sheet in Excel 2003
I work with the State, and we have to report mileage using an Excel 2003 template - provided, of course, by 'The State' . The format is starting destination - end point - purpose - mileage (end of row). Next row is last end point - new destination - purpose - mileage (end) etc. Here's what I am searching for. Is there an easy keyboard (or other) shortcut to fill in 'last destination' on the new row? The closest I can find is control + ' but this just fills in the what is in the cell above. I need a trick to fill in the information from the cell in the abo...

Multiple "Not Like" not working
Hello, I need help writing a query that will exclude certain data. I can successfully exlcude one item but when it comes to excluding multiple I can't get the query to work properly. If I wanted to exclude Item1 and Item2 from the query what is the proper way to write it? The field name is Items and I have multiple items starting with Item1 through Item150 but I only want to exlcude Item1 and Item2 from this specific query. I have written stuff like the following and they don't work... Not like "Item1" and "Item2" Not like "Item1" Or "...

Internet
-- Internet - Take Advantage of Multiple Windows When Surfing SUMMARY: Stop jumping back and forth between index pages by using several browser windows. Why use one web browser window when you can have multiple? If you have an adequate amount of memory, open up several web browsers to maximize your surfing experience. One great way to do this is via a start page. Select a page from where you would like to begin browsing, such as a table of contents or links page. Now, instead of left-clicking on links or entries to view other pages, right-click the links. From the pop-up menu that a...

How can I e-mail only one page of an excell spreadsheet?
I need to e-mail a one-page spreadsheet, but what gets sent is thousands of blank pages after the data page. ...

Index, match, multiple IFs query
I have the following individual functions =INDEX(Sheet2!$D$3:$H$7,MATCH($F7,ONE,0),5) =INDEX(Sheet2!$D$3:$H$7,MATCH($F7,TWO,0),5) =INDEX(Sheet2!$D$3:$H$7,MATCH($F7,THREE,0),5) =INDEX(Sheet2!$D$3:$H$7,MATCH($F7,FOUR,0),5) =INDEX(Sheet2!$D$3:$H$7,MATCH($F7,FIVE,0),5) I need to combine them all in the same cell so IF F7 matches data in ranges ONE, TWO, ETC it will return whatever is in column 5. I’ve done some searching on the net and also looked at Microsoft’s help on this. I can see how to create a multiple function if I want it to be ONE & TWO but not ONE or TWO. I’ve ...

must have more than one check in que to print
Microsoft money will not show that just one check is to be printed. Is there a way to correct this? Thanks in advance!! Gejage@aol.com See other thread you also poked into. The answer posted in the other thread (twice now?) may work for you. "Gejage" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:082801c3ce23$56e26280$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Microsoft money will not show that just one check is to be > printed. Is there a way to correct this? ...

Multiple CRM installations
My company has a CRM server which is used for testing and carrying out ISV customisations. They also have a CRM server which is used to keep track of the company contacts, leads etc. at present they are in totally different domains however the company is changing to have just one domain. Is it possible to have two completely different CRM installations, (no overlap what soever) in one domain?? TIA Emily Sure... That's no problem. "Emily" wrote: > My company has a CRM server which is used for testing and carrying out ISV > customisations. They also have a CRM serv...

Get a percentage based on multiple conditions
I would like to determine a percentage in Excel that is based on multiple conditions. This is for a serious a products on different displays and the quantity on those displays. I need to know out of all the stores surveyed, what percentage of those stores had a lobby display with more than 150 cases. If I had a small set of data I'm sure I could just pivot the data a few ways and be done, but I have over 50,000 rows. See the sample set of data below for more detail. Store Display Product Qty ------- -------------- -------------- ---------- 123 Lobby Soda Cans 50 123 Aisle Soda Cans...

Multiple If Then statements
I am using Access 2007 I have a Main form and a subform. The main form has 10 text boxes where allergies can be entered. all1, all2 to all10. The subform has 9 text boxes where medicines can be entered. med1, med2, to med9 I want a msgbox to alert one if one enters a medicine that a person is allergic to. I have tried without success codes similar to: If Forms![Main].[all1] or [all2] or [all3-9] = Me.[med1] or [med2] or [med3-9] Then Msgbox = "Caution" End If Select Case doesn't seem to help. Thank you in advance Ron -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ...

Searcing multiple numbers
I want to build or import a list of numbers, each with specific information in a description field, then search that list with another list of numbers.....and I want it to be one step. Scenario: I have a list of 10,000 numbers, each with specific information. I have another list of 200 numbers. I need to know what numbers in the list of 200 are on the master list of 10,000 and the specific information that follows each of those numbers that makes a match. Can someone point me in the right direction? Hi Ken if you use the VLOOKUP statement it will tell you whether the number is ...

Combining two worksheets with same case identifiers
Hello, I am trying to merge two workbooks containing data from an experiment. The first three columns have identical data in both workbooks, and include a participant number, value for Variable1,and value for Variable2. Each participant takes up about 12 rows of the worksheet, this includes all possible combinations of Variable1 and Variable2. The last three columns represent judge ratings. Half of these ratings are entered in Worksheet I, and half of them in Worksheet II. Some rows in Worksheet I contain missing data which is contained in Worksheet II. How do I go about combining these...

Gift certificates and multiple stores
Previously we could only use gift certificates at the store they were recieved into the system at. Can anyone tell me if 2.0 address this issue ? Or can anyone share a work around ? No - Gift Certificate are still store only. You you want enterprise wide we have an add on program that includes that [store and hq utilities] Afshin Alikhani - [ afshin@retailrealm.co.uk ] CEO - Retail Realm = = = = = = = = = "John M" <JohnM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7BB4B131-CFBC-41E4-A102-C25413418A7B@microsoft.com... > Previously we could only use gift certifica...

Quick Campaign
I am trialling using quick campaigns to set up an outbound calling campaign. I select a group of customers and click on 'Quick Campaign' then 'Selected Customers' and get the following onload error twice: - 'document.all._MBSaveAsCompleted.children' is null or not an object then - 'crmForm.all.tab2Tab.style' is null or not an object. These seem to be errors with the onload event of the quick campaign form, but this is not customisable. Maybe it pre-loads the Customer form?! The when I go through the wizard, rather than it create my calls, I get the followi...

can accepting a meeting for one participant delete another
can accepting a meeting for one participant delete another ...

One Bank, 2 Accounts, 2 Different logins
Hope this hasn't been posted before. I did a search and did not find it. I have 2 accounts with the same Bank but I have a different login id and pass for both accounts. How can I set it up to download for both accounts? It seems the program is set so that it assumes that if your dealing with one Bank online that you will be able to access all your info though one ID. Thanks in advance for any help. James In microsoft.public.money, JDickens wrote: >Hope this hasn't been posted before. I did a search and >did not find it. > >I have 2 accounts with the same Bank...

Updated KB: Error message when you print a publication that contains one or more text boxes with border art in Publisher 2003
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];840343#appliesto -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.mvps.org/publisher This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

Multiple Outlooks in Task Manager
Hi. Just checking to see if anyone knows how to prevent multiple Outlook.exe from showing in the Task Manager on an XP machine. Whenever I shutdown the computer, I have to end task on Outlook. ...

Printing Two Forms with one Command Button
Is there a way to allow someone to print record information from two different forms with one command button. Situation is I have a form that has basic information about a contact, user click on a command button to open a new form if they need additional "detailed" information about this contact. What I would like to do is on the second form is have users press a print button that would allow them to print both forms. At this time the user needs to go to each form and press print. Both forms are set to stay open. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.c...

tabbed view like excel sheet
how create views like excel sheet in is botton like tabed view This was in MSJ few years ago: http://www.microsoft.com/msj/0599/c/c0599.aspx --------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com > how create views like excel sheet in is botton like tabed view http://www.codeproject.com/tabctrl/foldertabcontrol.asp Lynn ...

Search using multiple fields
Hi Is it possible to search by multiple fields, for example: telephone = '123' or telepone2 = '123' Any suggestions TIA Miria >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >Is it possible to search by multiple fields, for example: telephone = '123' or telepone2 = '123' ? >Any suggestions? > >TIA, >Miriam > >. Miriam, the "normal" search fields don't give you this opportunity. But you can use the advanced search option. Tools/Advanced search Searching on two different objects isn't possible. Steffen Klipfel If you ...

How do I merge several workbooks into one on my desktop?
I have several spreadsheet (workbooks) on my desktop that I want to put into one spreadsheet. Without havingto manually copy all ofthem individually, is there an easy way to merge them into one workbook. ...

multiple generation Excel workbook file size reduction
I have a workbook that has been updated each month for several years and re-saved as the current month. For example in Feb-2007 the Jan-2007 file was used, modified for Feb-2007 and then saved as Feb-2007. In Mar-2007, the Feb-2007 file was used, modified for Mar-2007 and then saved as Mar-2007. This was done for several years and now the file which probably started out as 1MB is now 25+MB. Is there anyway to clean this up to reduce the file size? How about separating out all the 2007 data and save that as Archive_2007.xls, and similar for 2008 (in Jan 2009), so that each year you start w...

bold words won't print as bold on one page of booklet
I have a 40 page book that I am trying to print. Some of the letters are in bold print. They print in bold where they are bold except on one page they will not print in bold. ...