CLSID Error on excel 2000 start up

I get this error twice every time I start up Excel 2000.
It says "Class not registered.  Looking for object with
CLSID:{AC9F2F90-E877-11CE-9F68-00AA00574A4F}.  Anybody
know how to correct this? or even whati it means???
0
gtech (1)

This means that there is an error with your windows registry. One of three
options should fix the problem:
1. Remove Excel and then reinstall or
2. Try to repair it
3. Create a reg file on another working installation with the below key and
then import it into your computer.

"Shane" <gtech@gci.net> wrote in message
> I get this error twice every time I start up Excel 2000.
> It says "Class not registered.  Looking for object with
> CLSID:{AC9F2F90-E877-11CE-9F68-00AA00574A4F}.  Anybody
> know how to correct this? or even whati it means???

0
someone1 (389)
7/15/2004 2:07:54 PM
Shane,

Close Excel, then go to the Windows Start menu, choose Run, and
enter

Excel.exe  /regserver

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Shane" <gtech@gci.net> wrote in message
> I get this error twice every time I start up Excel 2000.
> It says "Class not registered.  Looking for object with
> CLSID:{AC9F2F90-E877-11CE-9F68-00AA00574A4F}.  Anybody
> know how to correct this? or even whati it means???

0
chip1 (1821)

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Excel not Access

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Convert Excel Tables to Pivot Table Lists
Excel Tables to Pivot Lists Hello, I'm trying to convert excel tables into pivot table lists and I am looking for a method to do this besides cutting and pasting. The table has 6 columns (see below) with count of product for each year e.g. xxx1 prod1 100 in Yr1, 200 in Yr2, 300 in Yr3 etc. I want to end up with a 4 column list like, (see "Get into pivot table list in this form) Thanks Home....Prod....Yr1....Yr2....Yr3....Yr4 xxx1.....prod1....100....200....300....400 xxx2.....prod2....110....210....310....410 xxx1.....prod3....120....220....320....420 xxx2.....prod4....130....2...

Crash on 'Send"

Excel 2007

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks