clicking TOOLS/OPTIONS gives me error msg "cannot access dir D:/"

I need to change settings in the TOOLS/OPTIONS menu.  But when I click on any
tab in the OPTIONS menu it gives me the error message "cannot access dir
D:/documents"

I may have changed the name of that directory at some point and I suspect
that is the problem. However I still need to change settings in the
TOOLS/OPTIONS menu.

How do I fix it?

0
Rossi (1)

Hi Lori

Close Excel
Add this directory D:/documents and try again

And try again

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Lori Rossi" <Lori Rossi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:34A25E1A-DA17-4077-BF3B-47A1815E3D01@microsoft.com...
>I need to change settings in the TOOLS/OPTIONS menu.  But when I click on any
> tab in the OPTIONS menu it gives me the error message "cannot access dir
> D:/documents"
>
> I may have changed the name of that directory at some point and I suspect
> that is the problem. However I still need to change settings in the
> TOOLS/OPTIONS menu.
>
> How do I fix it?

0
rondebruin (3790)

I need to change settings in the TOOLS/OPTIONS menu. But when I click on any tab in the OPTIONS menu it gives me the error message "cannot access dir D:/documents" I may have changed the name of that directory at some point and I suspect that is the problem. However I still need to change settings in the TOOLS/OPTIONS menu. How do I fix it? Hi Lori Close Excel Add this directory D:/documents and try again And try again -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Lori Rossi" <Lori Rossi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:34A25E1A-D...