Click 1 Excel square, computer highlights 3 vertical squares, why

Using Windows 7, I haven't had any problems until now.  When I click on 1
square, the computer highlights 3 verical squares.  Did I turn something "on"
and not know it?  And how do I get it to highlight only the square that I
click on?

hi
i'm assuming that you are talking about excel 07......
some have reported this as a bug and adjusting the zoom usually helps.
see this previous post.
http://tinyurl.com/3wofsf

if you are using 03 or earlier, try tapping the f8 key

regards
FSt1

"Calbobi" wrote:

> Using Windows 7, I haven't had any problems until now.  When I click on 1
> square, the computer highlights 3 verical squares.  Did I turn something "on"
> and not know it?  And how do I get it to highlight only the square that I
> click on?

How do I create a sample in Excel?

[ANN] Office 11.3.8 update

conversion #3
I am trying to upgrade from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003 on a new computer. When I attempt to export the data in my email files (inbox, sent,etc.)I do not have the "received" information exported - when mapping the fields I am unable to map several of the email fields; therefore, they are not exported. I have been unable to find the normal email fields to use in my mapping. How do I map normal email fields in an export operation? If I do not export this information my new computer has no idea when I received my old emails/ In the old days, the easiest way to keep all da...

BackUp #3
how i can take backup of all my company emailboxes and addresses? ...

Date display in Excel

Excel and some disappeared sheets

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

3 Levels in Extended Pricing
Is it possible in Extended Pricing to have 3 levels of discounts. I assume yes because the max level in price trace is 3. I set up my Base Price Book to be all my List Prices. I then set up another price book and set it to be 50% of Base (Dealer Pricing) and then I want another price book to be "10% off of Dealer" I would then assign customers to this special price sheet/book. So doing a price trace I would have: List: $100 Dealer Original $100 Percent off 50% Unit Price $50 Special Original: $50 Percent off 10% Unit Price $45 Under my "Price Sheet Detail Maintenance...

Excel 2007 PC damages Mac Excel 2008 Files

date function #3

Custom reports #3

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Excel error 1706