Check box in Forms Toolbar

How do I make a check box bigger?

Rob,
Teesside,
UK
0
abfabrob (34)

I don't believe it is possible to change the size of the
checkbox.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"abfabrob" <abfabrob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I make a check box bigger?
>
> Rob,
> Teesside,
> UK

0
chip1 (1821)

how to increase mail box to receive large messages using outlook ?
I am having messages bounced saying mail box not large enough -- how do I fix this ?? Thanks Chris speak to your email admin - if they are messages you send, speak to the recipient so they can ask their admin. (but don;t hold your breath that you'll get it increased) -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Jo...

Prblm w/ photos ninserted in MS Word text box
I'm running Word 2004 on a Mac G5 running OS 10.4. When inserting a photo in a text box in a Word doc, some of the Picture Effects are not active.I want to add a shadow around the edge. When I click on the picture, the Picture Formatting Pallette opens, but the Shadow effect, next to "Effects" in the second row down is not active. What's going on? Mike in Atlanta On 12/20/05 5:35 PM, in article 1135118110.792146.154940@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com, "Mike in ATL" <mike.ventura@comcast.net> wrote: > I'm running Word 2004 on a Mac G5 running OS 10.4....

Connect to Exchange using http keeps checking itself
Running Exchange 2007, I have one user in our office who occasionally will have their Outlook 2007 check the connect to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP box and then the Only Connect to proxy servers that have this principal name in their certificate. We use a certificate just one you can create yourself, we don't have issues with other people who use the certificate to connect with outlook from their homes but when in the office this user occasionally will have outlook check this for him. He unchecks the area and it works for awhile but eventually it returns. Any help wou...

sum of check box
Hi, I made a report from a query. In my report I have multiple check box (yes/no). I would like to sum all the yes check box at the end of the report. I tried =Abs(Sum([name_of field])) as well as =Sum(IIf([name_of_field]=True,1,0)) and for both, I get the result on the report as ''yes''....???... Any suggestion? Thanking you in advance! Cheers, Ka Fix the format property of the sum control (xerox engineering?) Pieter "ka" <ka@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C09F5EB4-C98C-452C-A1A7-E0AFE8099D72@microsoft.com... > Hi, > >...

Calculate total amount on continuous form line in sub-form
Hi, I’m on Access in Office 2003. I have a sub-form which has a default view of “Continuous Forms”. This form is comprised of a single line which has the fields: Work Date Hours Miles Other Expense Total The work date, hours, miles, and Other expenses are data entry fields. The Total field is equal to (Hours * HourlyRate) + (Miles * MilageRate) + Other Expenses. The rates are retrieved from the main form. That part is working fine. The Work Date, Hours, Miles, and Other Expenses are bound to fields on my table. The Total field is unbound. The problem ...

Text box displaying columns from a combo box
I'm using text boxes to display the column data from a combo box. Trouble is when I move to another record or close the form and ome back in, those results are not displayed anymore and I have to reslect the values in the combo boxes to fill in the text boxes. Is there a way to lock the results to the text box for each record? TIA -- Don, Sydney Australia Don, I take it that you have a combo bound to a field in your table. When the combo is dropped down, you see several columns, but when it's not dropped down you can see only one. Therefore you have added some other text boxe...

Combo Box help please
I have a combo box with 4 fields which is using a query made from 2 related tables. Column 0 populates the primary table and I need column 1 to populate the secondary table once selected in the form. The details from each field are located on the form (hidden with a visible field which joins columns 2&3 into one field) Is there a way to do this? Really do not want to split this down if I can help it. If I do need to split it, is there a way to select column 0 and it make the 2nd combo box only show related entries e.g Current Combo - 0=Company Name, 1=ContactID, 2=F...

Excel Order Form
I've created an order form that's 131 lines. I saved it as a webpage, but only part of the form shows with a vertical scroll bar. I want users to be able to print out the sheet for mailing; but, of course, all that prints is what is showing on the screen. Is there any way to have the entire spreadsheet on the webpage? best solution is to convert it to a pdf file then just let them download it On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 06:37:59 -0800, "Carl" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I've created an order form that's 131 lines. I saved it >as a ...

Tabbed form
I have created a tabbed form on Access 2007. After moving to different tabs on the form, it jumps up and I cannot see the top of the form. I have to use the scroll bar to move the form back down. How can I prevent the form from jumping up? -- Ronnie Hi Ronnie, I seem to remember reading a similar post a couple of weeks ago. Did you post this question previously? I have found this problem in my work. In my case, when I opened the form, the tabs were hidden so there was no way to even know there were tabs to click. The solution was to make the tab control quite a bit short...

Form event not firing on change
I am using a pop-up calendar form that is called from my main form. GotFocus and MouseDown events on the main form are calling the popup calendar. Once a day has been selected the last thing that happens is the originating control (the date field on my main form) is being set to the value of the date selected. This method does not fire the Change, BeforeUpdate, nor AfterUpdate events. I have looked at RaiseEvent, but the statement that is setting the value of the originating control is in calendar form module not the main form module. I also tried putting the onupdate code in a...

LDAP and Check Names
We currently have Outlook 2003 connected to an Exchange 5.5 server (neither of these products can be upgraded), and our organisation has an LDAP server. I have added the LDAP server into Outlook, and if you go to the Address book and do a search, it returns all the values it is supposed to. However, you change the order of the address books so that the LDAP server is searched first, type a name (surname or forename) into the "To" box and click check names then the LDAP server is not searched. Instead the following error is generated: "The search request to the L...

Autopopulate Multiple Fields in Table Using a Form
I have a form based on a table where I want to store data. The data to store comes from combo boxes based on various lookup tables. The wrinkle is that there is one lookup table that contains 2 fields of data (questionnum and question) I want stored in the table once the questionnum is selected. The question field is formatted as 'memo'. When I create the combo box the question field is not an option for selection. I add it manually to the properties after completing the criteria for the combo box. I have been struggling with the code used to autopopulate more than one field but...

toolbar is not getting resized while adding and removing text to buttons of toolbar
hai all, i actually created three Image lists and added bitmap array to each of them then added to toolbar as shown below-> m_wndToolBar .GetToolBarCtrl().SetImageList ( &m_ImageListToolbar ) ; wndToolBar .GetToolBarCtrl() .SetDisabledImageList ( &m_ImageListDisabledToolbar ) ; m_wndToolBar .GetToolBarCtrl() .SetHotImageList ( &m_ImageListRolloverToolbar ) ; now i was asked to remove are add text to buttons of toolbar depending on the option which is placed as a check box in the dialog. i am invoking that dialog from CWinApp derived class. for that i...

Outlook Custom Form Installation Error
Here is my problem: We just upgraded Microsoft Office 2003 to Service Pack 3, and now a custom form is broken. The users that used this form used to double click the .oft file on their desktop to launch it. Now when they double-click it, they get a message saying "The custom form could not be opened. Outlook will use an Outlook form instead." When I attempt to install the form to Outlook using the Tools --> Options --> Other --> Advanced Options --> Custom Forms --> Manage Forms --> Install option, I get this error message: ---------------------- The form could not...

user form
I am so frustrated. I am creating a form and I want to force a phone number format. Easy in Excel but cannot find it anywhere in word 2007. Please help Thanks Use the VBA Format function Format(1234567890, "(###) ###-####") will return (123) 456-7890 -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Dcook" <Dcook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5F0E1C93-E828-46F7-98EF-FE6DF84...

Personalized Toolbar in 2003 vs 2007
I have a personalized toolbar in 2003 excel version (which contains many tickmarks like PY, CY, etc.).......I have loaded the same in 2007 excel as well and it works fine.....But when you copy paste a worksheet from 2003 to 2007 with the tickmarks on them it disappears....does anyone has a clue abt it ...

Printing a User Form
I have a user form using columns A-V in Excel which scrolls down to Row 200. Each row contains customer details in the colums A to V e.g, Name/Address/ Contact Numbers/ Age etc. As I scroll down the list of custermers their details appear in the relevant boxes on the User Form. Is it possible when a customers details fill in the relevant boxes that I can print the User Form with just their details. I hane placed a Command Button ( Print ) on the User Form however cannot get it to print. Any help would be much appreciated. Hi Mully, > I hane placed a Command Button ( Print ) on the...

Error opening subform/form
When i use an access database and open a form containing a subform, the subform and its records are loaded before the main form as it should be. When i use an sql server database and open a form containing a subform, the subform and its records are NOT loaded before the main form. Can anyone please help me? Laura Laura, you cannot alter the way Access fires its events, so you will need to learn to work with it. Typcially when Access opens a form, it fires the subform's Open event before the main form's. But that does not mean it loads the *records* of the subform before the ...

Sign-in Information Could Not Be Verified. Please Check Your....
Well, it finally bit me. I have Money 2006 Premium. All has been working great for online updates for months. Suddenly, two days ago, this message appeared, and I am locked out of doing any online updates to the current record/file. I have tried all 8 of Microsoft's suggested fixes. I can connect using the Sample.mny file, but when I then go back to my regular My Money.mny file, the same error message pops up again. Is there something someone here knows that I may be overlooking. I would surely hate to start this file from the beginning. Thanks, In microsoft.public.money, MBO ...

Auto-select combo box entry when only one row
I have 2 combo boxes the second is dependent on the first. When the first is clicked, I requery the second in the OnClick event. When the requeried combo box has only one row, I'd like this to be auto selected. How can I do this? Thanks. "mscertified" <rupert@tigerlily.com> wrote in message news:3AACB546-54A0-4BC2-8AFA-03AEB37F001E@microsoft.com... >I have 2 combo boxes the second is dependent on the first. When the first >is > clicked, I requery the second in the OnClick event. When the requeried > combo > box has only one row, I'd like this to be...

Checking Winning Numbers in the Lottery.
For people who may not understand the lottery rules for the UK. Person picks 6 numbers in the range 1 to 49 (no duplicates) If all the 6 numbers come up then when the lottery numbers are announced, then it is serious party time. Problem: - We have 25 people in our Lottery syndicate and therefore I want to automate the checking of numbers that are announced with numbers that are pre-selected by the 25 individuals. Additionally, I want to know how many numbers have matched in an individual row against those announced. E.G. Assume lottery number announced (in ascending sequence are) 1, ...

Printing Check Register
Is there anyway to printout the check register in Money 2001? What about later versions? In microsoft.public.money, OhMarty wrote: >Is there anyway to printout the check register in Money 2001? What about >later versions? > 2001 and later versions allow File->Print from the register. You can also Customize the Transaction report to your liking. There you can select the date range and other factors, which may be advantageous. I have Money 2001, but there is no File->Print from the register. Seems like I can only print reports. I would like to print out the register just a...

Slow check box
HI all, Have a prob. I have multiple check boxes on my sheet but, they tak approx 2 seconds to select when 'clicked'. I know it still runs but have others similar that run instantaneously. Any ideas???? Cheers!! -- gavme ----------------------------------------------------------------------- gavmer's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=666 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=32029 ...

Subform opens before main form
Can I pass a value from the main form before the subform opens? Can I have a public variable on the main form that passes a value to the sub-form when it opens? JimP wrote: >Can I pass a value from the main form before the subform opens? > >Can I have a public variable on the main form that passes a value to the >sub-form when it opens? No. The usual way to do something like that is for the subform to pull the value from the main form in the subform's Open or Load event. Use the Load event is you want are assigning variable to a control's Value. Since the main...

New Excel Comment Box Issue
My Excel comment boxes are showing up as a solid black box. On the surface, it looks like the same issue as all the other posts that I have read. I'm running Office 2000 on Windows 2000 desktop. This has suddenly stopped working in the past week or so. I'm having problems with all spreadsheets with comments. I can access the spreadsheet on different computers without problems - all with the same setup. I have tried the following to no avail- Reinstalling Excel (2000) Checking the settings for the comment boxes - my settings are fill color: automatic style is set to 3/4 pt ...