Chart Type HELP!

Hi, I still need help on the Chart Type thread that I posted a couple of
hours ago under "Chart Type".
It is URGENT--for a presentation for which I am already late!!
Anybody??
Tx,
Sat

0
saturnin02 (56)

Hi Sat - Take a look at what I just posted and see if it helps.

--
Regards
                   Sys Spec - Win XP Pro /  XL2K & XLXP

  Attitude - A little thing that makes a BIG difference

"saturnin02" <saturnin02@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I still need help on the Chart Type thread that I posted a couple of
> hours ago under "Chart Type".
> It is URGENT--for a presentation for which I am already late!!
> Anybody??
> Tx,
> Sat

0
ken.wright (2489)
7/24/2003 6:57:55 PM
Ken,
I received and replied to your post.
Let's see if we can go back to the original thread.
I am still confused....
"Ken Wright" <ken.wright@NOSPAMntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Hi Sat - Take a look at what I just posted and see if it helps.
>
> --
> Regards
>            Ken.......................    Microsoft MVP - Excel
>                    Sys Spec - Win XP Pro /  XL2K & XLXP

>   Attitude - A little thing that makes a BIG difference
>

> "saturnin02" <saturnin02@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hi, I still need help on the Chart Type thread that I posted a couple of
> > hours ago under "Chart Type".
> > It is URGENT--for a presentation for which I am already late!!
> > Anybody??
> > Tx,
> > Sat

0
saturnin02 (56)

Excel and some disappeared sheets

Queries and Charts

Adding support for mfc / atl types in a Win32 project
MSDN says this about adding support for classes shared between atl & mfc (I'm just after points and rects btw)... just add the header ( atltypes.h ). I'm getting linker errors for these classes though. Is there a lib I need to add? Any screwy build options need changing? It's in VC 2003. In the project wizard I note that atl and mfc support aren't available when creating an empty Win32 application. Ta. On 26 May 2006 07:42:09 -0700, Simon L wrote: > MSDN says this about adding support for classes shared between atl & > mfc (I'm just after points and rect...

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY

Updating a chart Automatically

line chart with NA() values

Help With Margin Formula

GETPIVOTDATA data_field help

Help!!!!
I am running Exchange 5.5 on NT 4.0 sp6a. Norton Anti- virus deleted my edb.log file. I have done an on-line restore with Arcserve 2000 and now my directory service won't start. getting 1166 internal processing error. I have been to support and could find anything that helped. Thanks in advance You may want to run eseutil /mh <drive and path to your dir.edb and include the dir.edb > c:\edb.dmp. Find this file and see if your dir is also inconsistent. If so you will need to restore your dir. -- Nan Bennett (MSFT) Microsoft Exchange Support Please do not send e-mail...

Excel 2007 Line Chart
Hello, Is it possible to configure a line chart in Excel 2007 to ignore the intervals and graph straight to the next value. For example if I have the periods: Jan with the value 1000 Feb with the value 900 March with the value 500 April with the value 0 May with the value 0 June with the value 0 I want the March value to drop directly from 500 to 0 ignoring the interval to April, I do not want a curved line it must drop directly to zero then the line is straight across to April. I have no idea if this is possible, any ideas? Thanks, Brett On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 15:40:45 -0700 (PDT), TyreDu...

Fulfillment type orders
We have orders at the initial status (just entered) and the options to allow delete documents and void documents are enabled on the Sales Order Type. However, we can't get a void or delete button unless we move the fulfillment order through the confirm process to an "Invoice" to get a Delete? What's up with this? Very annoying. Jana, I know it is subtle and wish there was a better way to display it, but the Void option only applies to Invoice type IDs and not Fulfillment Order type IDs ("Void Invoice Documents" vs. "Delete Documents"). Since both t...

Chart Linking
How can a cell in one workbook be linked to data in another workbook. Kenneth Hi try the following: - open both workbooks - in the target workbook enter the equatrion sign '=' - now select with your mouse the source cell in the other workbook and hit ENTER -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Kenneth" <pby5acat@tpg.com.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:40b4a089@dnews.tpgi.com.au... > How can a cell in one workbook be linked to data in another workbook. > Kenneth > > Or copy the source cell, select the target cell, choose Paste Special from the Ed...

Bank One Download is not working

help #2

problem opening up program/file

Credit Card Downloading HELP!
I had 2005 and this worked ok but not on 2006. I download my 20 credit card transactions in QIF format. Money says it has 20 to review so I click that and they simply do not appear in the register! The the heck?!? I've tried quite a few things already to no avail. Deleted history and temp, deleted the statement and previous transactions/statements, repaired my money file a few times, tried to import in a different file but it just doesn't show up. Suggestions please...tia In microsoft.public.money, lucas.allen@gmail.com wrote: >I had 2005 and this worked ok but not on 2006....