Chart repeats data when printed pls help !

I have a spreadsheet that consists of a long list of data on the left
with a simple x-y scatter chart on the right - both list and chart are
longer than one page, and therefore must be printed across several
pages.

When I print the spreadsheet, the chart on each page prints the first
two rows of data from the beginning of the chart, so for example if
the data runs from 1-100, the first page chart printout shows 1-20,
the second page shows 1-2 then 13-20, the third page shows 1-2 then
23-30.

Could it be something to do with excel printing out the x axis on each
page, given that the x axis is set to cross the y axis at a specified
value ? (tried blanking this box but no change)

Any ideas ?

Thanks,

Blewyn
0
blewyn (13)

You may have accidentally set this up via :-
File/Page Setup/Sheet/"rows to repeat at top"

Printing Checking register
I try to print register but only get balance and check amount but have no list of check numbers or to who i paid. I have used quicken in the past and was always able to print what I was seeing. How can I resolve this problem. i need to send a copy of my register to a company. Thanks for your help Bob Ford ...

Printing Page Numbers
Hi all, Is there an easier way to assign page numbers to a large workbook other than to do it page by page? I was hoping for some global method. Thanks How about grouping your worksheets (right click on a worksheet and click on "select all sheets") (Or click on the first tab and ctrl-click on subsequent--if you don't want all the sheets.) then File|Page setup|Header/footer and set them all at once. when you're done, make sure you right click on one of the grouped worksheets and select "ungroup sheets". Everything you do to one of the group, you do to all of ...

Graphic bars print incorrectly
I have a bar chart where I've substituted an arrow shape for the bar. (I did this by selecting an copying an auto shape to my chart, copying it to the clipboard, selecting all bars in the chart and selecting paste.) This looks great on the screen and prints fine in black and white but when I print in color the arrows become full bars. I thought it might be my color printer driver but if I print in color to Adobe PDF it shows full bars instead of the arrows. Any ideas on what would cause this? Thanks - John Here's a little more data. It seems to only occur if the shape has been...

Computer freezes when printing mail merge in Publisher
When I use mail merge in Publisher, I can only print about 10 of the contacts at a time or Publisher freezes. It doesn't seem to matter how large or small the file size is either. The problem started when I got a new laptop. I didn't have this problem on my old one, so I'm thinking it has to be a setting somewhere. Thanks for any advice. Hi r2knutso (r2knutso@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || When I use mail merge in Publisher, I can only print about 10 of the || contacts at a time or Publisher freezes. It doesn't seem to matter || how larg...

Excel and some disappeared sheets

Queries and Charts

Printing In Color
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I am trying to print a document in word that is color but it is only coming out in black and white. How can I change the color settings on my printer? Word has no setting to print in color v. B/W -- that's a function of your printer & its driver software. The settings are available in the Print dialog in the Copies & Pages List, but exactly where the setting is located depends to a great extent on what printer you have. Some printers also have physical controls on the printer, itself, but that isn't common. ...

Data migration - Adventure Works

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY

set print area #2

Updating a chart Automatically

line chart with NA() values

Help With Margin Formula

GETPIVOTDATA data_field help

Help!!!!
I am running Exchange 5.5 on NT 4.0 sp6a. Norton Anti- virus deleted my edb.log file. I have done an on-line restore with Arcserve 2000 and now my directory service won't start. getting 1166 internal processing error. I have been to support and could find anything that helped. Thanks in advance You may want to run eseutil /mh <drive and path to your dir.edb and include the dir.edb > c:\edb.dmp. Find this file and see if your dir is also inconsistent. If so you will need to restore your dir. -- Nan Bennett (MSFT) Microsoft Exchange Support Please do not send e-mail...

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?