chart MAcro to change on activecell

Here is the macro below.. The only problem is that the columns change every
month. so range (columns)keeps widening.... I have sorted it by selecting
range upto column N. so it is provided for all 12 months.
But now the  "Grand total" column which is always the last column also gets
included..(.which shouldnt be included in the range for the chart)

Is there a way to modify this macro ?

Sub updatechart1()
Dim ThechartObj As ChartObject
Dim Thechart As Chart
Dim Userrow As Long
Dim CatTitles As Range
Dim SrcRange As Range
Dim SourceData As Range

If Sheets("summary").CheckBox1 Then
Set ThechartObj = ActiveSheet.ChartObjects(1)
Set Thechart = ThechartObj.Chart
Userrow = ActiveCell.Row

If Userrow < 20 Or IsEmpty(Cells(Userrow, 1)) Then
ThechartObj.Visible = False

Else

Set CatTitles = Range("A20:N20")
Set SrcRange = Range(Cells(Userrow, 1), _
Cells(Userrow, 14))

Set SourceData = Union(CatTitles, SrcRange)
Thechart.SetSourceData _
Source:=SourceData, PlotBy:=xlRows

Thechart.SeriesCollection(1).XValues = "=summary!R20C2:R20C14"

ThechartObj.Visible = True
End If
End If

End Sub
0
flow23 (46)

How to select series in chart?

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt

chart MAcro to change on activecell

transparent areas in charts?

Territory Change

Multiple stacked bar charts

printing 2 charts on single page

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

How to unlock locked cells by MACRO?!

Macro to seperate data

Changing language

Adding a Macro to a VLookup Function
In Excel 2000 -- I would like to create a summary spreadsheet (sheet2). For each time that "Name" appears in sheet 1, row *, take information from the same row, but columns 2 and 6 and bring it over to sheet 2 in the designated area. I know that you need to do a "VLookup" function and I got that to work. I know that you also need a "Loop" statement, so that it will continue to perform the Vlookup and bring over the information for each time that the name appears. I don't know how to write the formula so that the VLookup and the Loop are combined. Examp...

macros entering data

Macro