Is there a way to change the way Excel displays selected cells?  I'm
interested in viewing all the selected cells highlighted (with light blue for
instance), but by default excel highlights all the cells but not the first one
the same occurs when you define a range with no adyacents cells
0
PBoric (2)

Your definition of the display is not quite correct.

Excel highlights the current cell, Excel also highlights a selecte
range.

The currently selected cell is generally the first of a range, bu
press enter and the current cell changes and becomes the second, the
third etc in the range.

You cannot have a cell not currently selected, which is what you ar
indirectly asking for in your colour display

--
Bryan Hesse
Bryan Hessey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2105

Linking files 2 ways

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

learning Excel #3

default values in a cell

Change position ID in HR

How do you change the APR?

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Business Portal Development

wprintf() could not display unicode chars which is > 255 to console?
Hi�� I encountered a problem about wprintf() to display unicode chars which is > 255 in my console app. I am sure I have defined _UNICODE in my VC6 Project Setting. I had a search with google and found that my question was some like the case: http://blog.kalmbachnet.de/?postid=23 . Is it true that there is some bugs in wprintf()? Thanks for your help. David I assume you are writting a c++ program. Can you give preference for ostream cout, wcout on printf/wprintf? use wcout like this:- wcout << L"How are you?" -- Vipin Aravind MVP "David" <David_Wa...

Excel VBA

Formating text in cells
Hello, does anyone know how to force Excel to keep the hyphen or dash character (-) with the associated numbers when putting multiple dash-#s in a cell and turning "wrap" formating on? This is the same problem I have in Word; when I add dash-#s (ie; -xxx, -yyy, -zzz) Office apps interpret dashes ( - ) as a hypehen to a word and will keep the dash/hyphen on the line above until there are enough characters to force the dash/hyphen to the next line. In my work we use the format; -xxx, -yyy, -zzz to denote multiple versions of the same base part. Work instructions to operators...