Changing just one cell each time I print

I am using Excel 2000.  I need to print one sheet multiple times and
change one cell on that sheet each time it prints.

Example:

I need to print my sheet 50 times, cells J1.J50 contain a list of
numbers 001,002,003,123,456 etc. (This column does not print)

I need to copy cell J1 into cell A1 - then print my worksheet,
Then I need to copy cell J2 into cell A1 and print the worksheet,
Then I need to copy cell J3 into cell A1 and print the worksheet
You get the idea.  Each time I print the worksheet I need a different
number in cell A1 because I am using VLOOKUP to fill in cells in the
worksheet.

I can write a macro using copy and paste to move the numbers one at a
time, but that is a lot of work. - There has to be a better way.

Thanks, KDeal

Try this

Sub test()
Dim cell As Range
For Each cell In Range("J1:J50")
Range("a1").Value = cell.Value
ActiveSheet.PrintOut
Next cell
End Sub

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1  XL2002 SP-2)

"kdeal" <kdeal.veuin@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:kdeal.veuin@excelforum-nospam.com...
> I am using Excel 2000.  I need to print one sheet multiple times and
> change one cell on that sheet each time it prints.
>
> Example:
>
> I need to print my sheet 50 times, cells J1.J50 contain a list of
> numbers 001,002,003,123,456 etc. (This column does not print)
>
> I need to copy cell J1 into cell A1 - then print my worksheet,
> Then I need to copy cell J2 into cell A1 and print the worksheet,
> Then I need to copy cell J3 into cell A1 and print the worksheet
> You get the idea.  Each time I print the worksheet I need a different
> number in cell A1 because I am using VLOOKUP to fill in cells in the
> worksheet.
>
> I can write a macro using copy and paste to move the numbers one at a
> time, but that is a lot of work. - There has to be a better way.
>
> Thanks, KDeal

rondebruin (3790)

Prevent clicking on a cell

if cell is text move left one column

Time Series
I have about 30000 lines of data that looks like so: Time Count 93000 447 93001 1020 93002 1438 93003 2177 93004 3042 93005 3467 93006 2913 93007 3341 93008 3547 93009 2908 93010 3512 93011 4090 Where ColA is time. I am having trouble creating a graph with time on the x-axis and count on the y-axis. Thank you in advance. You need to make an XY chart But with 30,000 data points you could run into trouble; Help says you can 32,000 data points in a single data series. However, if you want markers it will look like heck. You could limit the data like this: assume y-values in B2:B30001 in ...

Changing Prices in HQ.
Hi, I have this little issue. I want to change the put items on promotion using the price wizard using HQ. Unfortunately if I have stores who has differents prices for a same item the wizard do not make the proper change becuase it use the price already stored in the master table. Does anyone saw this issue before? Who was solved?. Thks in advance for your help. Rgds Rodrigo Hi there, The easiest way to look after this is to not change any data on the ITEM in HQ, but to simply do the worksheet for altering the sale price and then send it to the respective stores. Then in the works...

Saving toolbar changes

Printing In Color
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I am trying to print a document in word that is color but it is only coming out in black and white. How can I change the color settings on my printer? Word has no setting to print in color v. B/W -- that's a function of your printer & its driver software. The settings are available in the Print dialog in the Copies & Pages List, but exactly where the setting is located depends to a great extent on what printer you have. Some printers also have physical controls on the printer, itself, but that isn't common. ...

Separating Date and Time in a cell

Changing query execution sequence

set print area #2

Automatic changes in cells