Changing Excel's Color Pallette

Is anyone Familiar with how to change the color pallette, to other
color's?
all help is greatly appreciated
Thanks ,,, Bob

--
Nozzle23
Nozzle23's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26966

Nozzle23,

Tools - Options - Color.  The boxes you see there is the palette for this
workbook.  Pick a box, click Modify, and change the color in that box.
Anything that uses that box (Font color, fill color, etc), will get the
color you've put in that box.
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

"Nozzle23" <Nozzle23.1uz36c_1126069990.4674@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in
message news:Nozzle23.1uz36c_1126069990.4674@excelforum-nospam.com...

> Is anyone Familiar with how to change the color pallette, to other
> color's?
> all help is greatly appreciated
> Thanks ,,, Bob
>

> --
> Nozzle23
> Nozzle23's Profile:
> http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26966
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=464999

0
someone798 (944)
9/7/2005 10:40:57 AM
Nozzle23 Wrote:
> Is anyone Familiar with how to change the color pallette, to other
> color's?
> all help is greatly appreciated
> Thanks ,,, Bob

Hi Bob

In Excel Help, click the Index tab and type Palette in Type keywords,
the first option shown in Choose a topic is Change the colour palette
used in a workbook

This provides 2 links, details from one of the links below;

Change a color in a color palette

Switch to the workbook that contains the color palette you want to
change.

On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Color tab.
Show Me

Click the color you want to change, and then click Modify.

To replace the selected color on the palette with a different standard
color, click the Standard tab, and then click the color you want.
To change the hue or another aspect of the selected color, click the
Custom tab, and then change the options.

For Help on an option, click the question mark  and then click the
option.

Notes

To restore the default color palette, click Reset on the Color tab.

If you copy an object or cells with a custom color to another workbook,
the custom color is replaced by the color in the corresponding position
on the other workbook's color palette. To retain the custom color,
either copy the customized color palette to the other workbook or
change the corresponding color in the workbook.

To replace the default color palette in new workbooks, change the color
palette in the default workbook template or in the custom template you
use to create workbooks. For information about changing a template,
click .

--
Paul Sheppard

Paul Sheppard's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24783
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=464999

number rounding in MS Excel

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Territory Change

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

SpreadSheetML (XML for Excel)

how to match the color of a button with its background?
Hi, I have a owner draw push button. I associate it with two bitmaps, one is down and the other is up. Is there a way to make the bitmaps's background color match the color of the window where the button is located. I manually choose the best matched color but still the result is not good. I can even see a white border line (not drawn by me) when the button is pushed. Please help. Thanks. Tony Check out http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/vcresed/html/_asug_choosing_an_opaque_or_transparent_background.asp May Young <tony@srac.com> wrote in message news:<408473...

Filters in Excel 2003

Public Folder link to Excel File

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

printing imported gif files in Excel