Changing e-mail program

Is there a way to change the e-mail program that is begin
used by excel?
0
anonymous (74722)

Hi John

You can change it in the Internet options(Programs tab) on the control panel

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1  XL2002 SP-2)

"John A" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0dc501c3a9e5$9b2ba6c0$a301280a@phx.gbl...
> Is there a way to change the e-mail program that is begin
> used by excel?

0
rondebruin (3790)

Printer set changes when accessing GP from Terminal services
Hi, We are using GP8. My colleague had issues when she tries to print invoices from a GP client installation using terminal services. I help her to change the printer to a physical printer. But it changed back to a different one such as image writer. How the printer setting works for terminal services in GP? Gavin ------=_NextPart_0001_3FF3F32D Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Gavin Are you using Named Printers? Have a look at the follow post for information on how to set up Named Printers. http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/20...

Change date from mm-dd-yyyy to MMM-YY in Access
How do I change a field which contains a date in a mm-dd- yyyy format into mmm-yy format. For Example: Ship Month = 03/01/2004 Convert "Ship Month" value to display "Mar-04" Hi Vince, Set the Format property of the field, and/or the control(s) that are displaying it, to "mmm-yy" On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 12:01:52 -0700, "Vince" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I change a field which contains a date in a mm-dd- >yyyy format into mmm-yy format. > For Example: Ship Month = 03/01/2004 > Convert "Ship Month&qu...

Changing the language in OWA
One of our users reports that when he connects to the internet and accesses his email using Outlook Web Access, he gets the French version of OWA and not the english. (The menus and commands are all in French). How can we change this to English? It's controlled by the default language configured in Internet Explorer; Control Panel-> Internet Options-> tab General-> button Languages... -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip of the month: -Create your own fully customized ...

Copying E-mail Templates
Is there a way to copy an email template, instead of creating a similar one from scratch everytime On Jul 7, 1:18 am, Lee <L...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a way to copy an email template, instead of creating a similar one > from scratch everytime Hi Lee, you can't copy the entire template, but you can go into the template, copy the parts you want, and paste them into the new template. Hope this helps, Chen ...

iPad changes or challenges society.
How does the ipad changes or challenges organizing in a governmental, collective, money-saving way? In appendix, how does the ipad rat to the 3 disciplines of Unparalleled, Sociology, and Anthropology? Thanks. -- Ronentike "Ronentike" <Ronentike.60a91a0@officefrustration.com> wrote in message news:Ronentike.60a91a0@officefrustration.com... > > How does the ipad changes or challenges organizing in a governmental, > collective, money-saving way? > > In appendix, how does the ipad rat to the 3 disciplines of Unparalleled, > Sociol...

why is it that lately my sent mail fills up with EMPTY messages?
Yesterday I had something like 296 empty messages in my sent box. No subject, no addressee but the date is there. Some have the opened envelop icon and some are closed. What is going on???? Virus, malware, spyware whatever you may call it. You do need to scan your system with MSE immediately. hth "NBgorf" <NBgorf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AEB6478C-AC2D-4B01-A7CA-050BF2BA75D7@microsoft.com... > Yesterday I had something like 296 empty messages in my sent box. No > subject, > no addressee but the date is there. Some have the...

auto fillin box for e-mail show deleted addresses ... how do I get rid of them?
I go to create a new e-mail (with Outlook 2007) and fill in the 'To' field with one alpha character. I see a drop down box (to speed things along) but at least one of those 'suggestions' is not valid; that particular address does not exist. It did exist at one time though. How do I flush out those helpful though inaccurate\old e-mail addresses? Thanks, DH either select it using the arrow key and press delete or delete the nk2 cache file. http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2006/20060823.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24...

Entourage future only Recurring Event change
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: imap Is it possible to alter only the future occurrences of a recurring event? <br> Let's say a recurring event is going to have a different name or meeting place from the next session forward. Is it possible to edit only future events? I don't want to change the past editions of this event. I don't want to delete the past sessions, either. It seems to be an all or nothing proposition for recurring events, which is not desirable. I'm pretty sure Outlook had this option....

Changing Domain Name
We have mix W2k & W2k3 DCs and one E2k2 in a W2k3 member server. We now xxx.yyy.zzz.ca.us as our domain name. Now we have approval to change it to xxx.yyyyyyyy.gov format. What is the most efficient way to do it? We need to retain the old domain name with new domain name for a period of time to give our users enough time top inform their friends, other senders,etc. Thank you. -- JoeCL LACO-CAO In news:B8BD42A2-428A-4156-BE94-4CCAE8FF1E8E@microsoft.com, JoeCL <JoeCL@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > We have mix W2k & W2k3 DCs and one E2k2 in a W2k3 member server. ...

How to change the format?
I have some data from a SQL database I have put into an excel spreadsheet, this has produced four columns of data. In the coloumn B is a reference number and in coloumn C is the name the field and in coloumn D is the data. Now there can be upto 12 rows of information for the same ref. number with different field names and their relevant data. I need to do is to reformat the page so that the so that the field names in coloumn C go across the page, but I don't have a clue on how to do this, any suggestions? Tim Hi Tim, Ito sounds like you want to want to transpose your data. For e...

Re: New Build Of Windows Live Mail 2010
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0035_01CB4284.A4A23040 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable In the new beta =E2=80=93 not this version. "Nancy Jackman" <nanwjackman@beaufort.com> wrote in message news:... The problem of WLM=E2=80=99s =E2=80=9Cstepping on itself=E2=80=9D when = compacting and freeing up empty space seems to have been fixed as well. Nancy ------=_NextPart_000_0035_01CB4284.A4A23040 Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-...

cannot send email messages from Window Mail
I have email on mail2web.com and I use it from windowsmail so my problem that I can recive email messages but Icannot send Do you get an error message when you try to send? If so,=20 right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply = here. We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.=20 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "Hassan" <Hassan @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:DA2310DC-3838-43A4-9701-36C4F01F6391@microsoft.com...

dynamic forms (i.e. form with hidden text boxes, calenders etc)
I have one form with 25 different text box, calenders and selection boxes on the are all hidden except one showing at a time (its being used for users to entered data). I need to put a progress bar, but as the number of input choices changes dependant on what the user enters, its not as simple as '1 of 25' the other idea is to put all the 25 catorgories on one side of the form and then display what the user has entered as they go along. (problem here is that it means 25 new text boxes !!) any one got any other ideas? This would be very hard as you stated you never know how man...

Downloading Statements / Changing Target Account
I previously had two accounts within my bank (Checking and Savings). My wife and I created a joint account and closed my savings account. Money was previously set up to download statements to both of my accounts. I have changed the status of the Savings account to closed and was hoping that when I was to download the file from the bank it would see the account closed and ask for a new account thus creating a new link. This does not happen it still enters the info into the old account. Is there anyway of linking to the new joint account? or do I have to delete the old savings account...

what is some infromation about herman E. Curtis?
this is not important to answer this question Really wrong place to ask - do your own homework. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "okay" <okay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03B667B9-569E-42CA-A74D-0AF846DA6254@microsoft.com... > this is not important to answer this question Maybe a "Test" post but wanted to avoid the lynch mob??? -- Don - Vancouver, USA "May your shadow be found in happy places." - Native North American "Jo...

Changing font from lowercase to uppercase easily
In Word I know that we can change the font of an entire document from lowercase to uppercase without having to re-type the document...is that possible in Excel? You can use a formula and a help column =UPPER(A1) or for multiple changes use VBA http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/proper.htm scroll down halfway until you see the UPPER macro Regards, Peo Sjoblom "formhelp" wrote: > In Word I know that we can change the font of an entire document from > lowercase to uppercase without having to re-type the document...is that > possible in Excel? Create a macro na...

Mistake of changing decimal into whole numbers
Earlier in the year we rec'd a spreadsheet for prices. The format was 2.30, 1.05 etc. to make it simpler, someone change it to 230, 105 and the decimals was assumed after the 1st digit. Now the customer wants it back to 2.30 vs 230 but the format has been permanently changed. Is there any hope here of changing it back? Try this: Put 0.01 in a blank cell Copy that cell Select the range of number you want to move the decimal point on. Edit>Paste Special Check: Multiply and Values Click [OK] (If that doesn't do what you want....Edit>Undo) Does that help? *********** Reg...

hiding mail folders
is there a way of hiding windows mail folder/folders from the folder listing? "depe" <depe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6D0DD81-FEB2-4DA4-B66F-BEB4DDB80BAD@microsoft.com... > is there a way of hiding windows mail folder/folders from the folder > listing? No. -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK. http://www.getsafeonline.org/ http://www.microsoft.com/uk/citizenship/safeandsecure/parentadvice/default.mspx You can hide all of them, but not just specific ones: View, Layout, uncheck Folder list. You may want to enable Fold...

Changing Account selection after typing email message
Outlook 2007: 1. My default account is KW1. 2. I start a new email. 3. I type the text of the email. 4. Before sending, I select the Account button and change to account KW2. 5. MY ENTIRE EMAIL MESSAGE IS LOST! THE ENTIRE TEXT DISAPPEARS!! The TO and SUBJECT remain, but that's it. By changing the FROM with the Accounts button, I lose the message. 6. I lose the will to type. Please help. you are typing in the signature panel. Edit the sigs so the first line is -- (2 dashes). This will help you see where they start so you can type above the line. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]...

mail want be delivered for the 2nd domain
we have registered another domain made an MX record added @domain.com in defaul policy now i can get mail only for alex@domain.com, but not alex.surename@domain.com what should i do? Add or modify email address format in Recipient Policy. %g.%s@domain.com http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=822447 -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "guzzi" <guzzi@_DOT_yandex.ru> wrote in message news:OYTtu%238NGHA.2268@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > we have registered another domain > made an MX record > a...

How to mail disable users
I want to reinstall my exchange 2000 server, but it is telling me I have to mail disable users first. How do I do this??? thanks in advance On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 13:34:24 +0800, "AlanM" <notme@nothere.com> wrote: >I want to reinstall my exchange 2000 server, but it is telling me I have to >mail disable users first. How do I do this??? >thanks in advance > > How is that you're planning to, and even needing to re-install Exchange? "Mark Arnold [MVP]" <mark@mvps.org> wrote in message news:qb8su0pdcmrt1h4aaedg3ikho4ae7im8cs@4ax.com... &g...

Sending Mail from Windows Explorer Q
When you send a mail via Windows Explorer i.e send to mail recipient, how can you do that without the message on the Subject line reading "e- mailing: file that is attached" and also the message that appears within the message body? I always manually delete, but is it possible not to have these messages displayed in the first place? I'm using Outlook 2003 Sean <seanryanie@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: >When you send a mail via Windows Explorer i.e send to mail recipient, >how can you do that without the message on the Subject line reading "e- >mailing: file that is a...

need to retrieve recently deleted email in live mail
How can I retrieve mail that was accidentally deleted before it could be read? Open the "Deleted Items" folder under the affected account. -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "manspirit1" <manspirit1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA3249CE-C52E-4F47-AD4A-F633E1A06D1A@microsoft.com... > How can I retrieve mail that was accidentally deleted before it could be > read? If it is(was) a Hotmail type account(Hotmail.com, Live.com, Msn.com) using Pop3 and the message is not in your ...

how to copy a row of cells automatically from one worksheet to another by changing the value of1cell
Hello. I have 8 cells on the same row in one worksheet that I would like to be automatically copied to a predefined area in one of 3 other worksheets in my file depending on the number (1, 2 or 3) entered in one cell adjacent to these 8 cells. Is this possible and, if so, how could it be done? Thanks very much for any help you can offer me with this. ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Software! http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/excel-software-categories.htm ** David, You could use the worksheet change event: this will copy the eight cells from the s...

Image Change
how can I make below vb code work. I am getting error syaing "Operator '=' is not defined for types 'System.Drawing.Image' and 'System.Drawing.Bitmap' ". Please can any friend can help me on this. I am using Visual basic 2008 and trying to create image change in picture box control with timer. Private Sub Timer1_Tick(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Timer1.Tick If PictureBox1.Image = My.Resources.oneimg Then PictureBox1.Image = My.Resources.twoimg ElseIf PictureBox1.Image = My.Resources....