changing date format not working #2

After selecting a column and changing format to custom date yyyymmdd.  The
changes do not take place.  Double Clicking in the individual cells
afterwards bring up the desired results.
0
RickSenn (3)

Linking files 2 ways

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

More Columns #2

conditional formatting sort

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Contacts in Exchange #2

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Goal Seek #2

Change position ID in HR

Date/Day
Hi, How do I make Excell tell me the day that the Date corresponds to. Example: If I have 8/7/03 in a column, I want to be able to enter a formula in the next column such that Excell would tell me it is Thursday Thx Omer Omer, Look at the WEEKDAY function. From Help Syntax WEEKDAY(serial_number,return_type) Serial_number is a sequential number that represents the date of the day you are trying to find. Dates may be entered as text strings within quotation marks (for example, "1/30/1998" or "1998/01/30"), as serial numbers (for example, 35825, which represents...

number format with leading 0

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

How do you change the APR?

Business Portal Development

Rule won't work
Outlook 2007 I have set up a rule to do the following; When I send or receive a message from a specific contact, play a sound, display in new item alert window, flag for follow up and move to a specific folder. But it is not doing anything. Do I need to change something else? What type of email account? Do other rules work? Does it work if you use any one action? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.out...

2 different Qty in order details in northwind
Hi, im pretty new with access 2007, i decide to use northwind template. In order detail both form, i have 2 different Qty, the original Qty is the Qty that will link to Inventory and I add another field Qty1 for invoice purpose. For example, I got 1 roll of tape, 1 roll will be cut into 10 pcs. We need to bill according to customer request qty 10, but actual qty sold is only 1. Anyone come across this issue. How to modify it w/o effect the function? table/form as below:- ID ORDER ID PRODUCT ID QUANTITY (FOR INVENTORY) QTY1 (FOR INVOICE) UNIT PRICE AND SO ON Is there a...

New Record, last Date + 1 different records
I have a datefield in a form that I would like to have autofilled when I enter a new record. Right now I have something like this: If Me.NewRecord then Me.DateGauged = DMax("DateGauged","tblGaugesInput") + 1 End if My problem is that it just looks for the max date of the whole table. I would like to narrow it down to a specific group of records in the table and do the last date + 1 on that group: Example of my table. TankNumber DateGauged Measurement 8555 2/1/2008 8" 8555 2/2/2008 9" 8556 2/1/2008 ...