Changing 1 word to another word on a different page

I have a work sheet that if an answer in a cell  on page 2 is "Yes" or "No",
I need it to display the opposite in a cell on page 1

In a1 in sheet1 put
=IF(Sheet2!A1="yes","no","")
--
Russell Dawson
Excel student

"Circuitman57" wrote:

> I have a work sheet that if an answer in a cell  on page 2 is "Yes" or "No",
> I need it to display the opposite in a cell on page 1
Missed a bit
=IF(Sheet2!A1="yes","no",IF(Sheet2!A1="no","yes",""))
--
Russell Dawson
Excel student

"Circuitman57" wrote:

> I have a work sheet that if an answer in a cell  on page 2 is "Yes" or "No",
> I need it to display the opposite in a cell on page 1
Thanks Russell

"Russell Dawson" wrote:

> Missed a bit
> =IF(Sheet2!A1="yes","no",IF(Sheet2!A1="no","yes",""))
> --
> Russell Dawson
> Excel student
>

> "Circuitman57" wrote:
>
> > I have a work sheet that if an answer in a cell  on page 2 is "Yes" or "No",
> > I need it to display the opposite in a cell on page 1

multiple flyers per page?

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Territory Change

chart MAcro to change on activecell

open two different Access reports

printing 2 charts on single page

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Word 2004 overriding global prefs
Okay.. PMG5 running 10.4.6. I have a problem with the default page setup settings in two limited user accounts (my own, admin account, is fine). As I am in the UK, the global default paper size is set to A4. All applications respect this - bar Word. Every time it's fired up, and a new document selected, the paper size is always US Letter. This does NOT affect any other Office application. I have tried trashing prefs - I've even removed (using the supplied removal tool) and reinstalled Office. My mother uses Word extensively as she works at home a good deal. She wouldn't ...

opening a .docx with word 2004

Mailboxsize is different
hi! i've got a crazy problem. when you look at the mailboxes in the exchange system manager, then you see, e.g. user xy with 220 mb mailboxsize. but when you look at the outlook, then the mailbox size is only 150 mb. but there are no filters or something else activated. and the problem is on the local outlook and on the terminalserver outlook. i hope someone has a solution about my problem. thanks. stefan ...

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server