Changed Data array #2

Sure:
=IF(Data!C4="-","-",PERCENTRANK(Data!C$4:C$47,Data!C4,1)*10+(Data!C4<>MAX(Data!C$4:C$47)))

What happens is data can extend well beyond C47 or well under.  I alsl
have many categories, so it would be a pain to have to change thos
numbers in each formula.  Thanks Fran

--
Scottm
Scottmk's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=170

Unable to access sharepoint after domain change
Hi, We have a w2k3 member server with SharePoint 3 that was on a SBS 2003 network. Due to a failed server we had to move it to a new domain under a new SBS 2008 server. Now when we try to access the old sharepoint we get a login prompt. Whatever login we try (old domain accounts and new) it denies us access to the Intranet to retrieve our saved docs. Is there a way to change the permissions on IIS to allow us to access the SharePoint? Thanks in advance, Lyj This is likely not an issue with IIS permissions, but is an issue with your SharePoint credentials themselves. ...

change case and delete records
1. How do I change from lowe case to upper case? 2. Delete dulicate records 1. strUcase = UCase(strOriginal) 2. Theres a query Wizard to Handle this. The hardest part is defining what a "Duplicate" is oops sorry. The Wizard just shows you what the duplicates are. You can then either delete them manually orr. Create a new table with a duplicate structure (Copy the table - Structure only) Set a single NoDuplicates index that includes all the fields that define a duplicate Copy all the records from the old table to the new one. The dups will not transfer Delete all the records...

formatting cells #2
need to formatt cell to reflect L##.# (Eg K32.4) Tried formatt cells custom and special. Any ideas would be appreciated. Tks, TM Number format works with numbers--not text. You'll either need to type it in the way you want or maybe use a macro that inserts leading zeros(???) after the letter. But I think you'll have to post some more details to get a better response. tmarta wrote: > > need to formatt cell to reflect L##.# (Eg K32.4) > Tried formatt cells custom and special. Any ideas would be > appreciated. > > Tks, > > TM -- Dave Peterson ec35720@m...

text to columns problem #2
I have an invoice that uses "text to columns" to help it update. I use macro to paste data from a network application to the invoice. When close down Excel, even though I have it saved, it no longer separate the test when pasted. Anyone know why? Thanks, Vat -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com A guess in the absence of other replies :- Normally with a text file we have to SaveAs a .xls workbook otherwise the file remains a text file. I wonder if this is affecting your data. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

OWA Works only 2 days at a time
I'm running SBS 2003 with Exchange 2003, and I frequently access my mailbox from outside over the web using OWA. My problem is that if I haven't rebooted the server within the last 2 days or so OWA won't work. I get a "Page can not be displayed message" in my browser. If I then reboot the server, OWA works fine for about the next 2 days. Does anyone know how to fix this? ...

Data Validation Dropdown #2
the problem is that the list data is still in the data validation (allo list) but I don't see the dropdown from the cell. if I go to anyothe sheet to do the same, then I can see the dropdown on the cell -- jliu200 MS programmer for financial industr ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jliu2000's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1521 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26846 To check the obvious things first, if you select the cell, then go to Data/Validation, is the "in-...

Retrieve the schema of a class #2
Hello all, I was wondering is their a method in dotnet whereby I can automatically retrive the schema of a class which I am serializing (with XmlSerializer). Assume I have the following class Public Class Test Public Sub New() MyBase.New() End Sub _testID as int32 _testName as String <XmlAttributeAttribute()> Public Property TestID() As int32 Get Return _testID End Get Set(ByVal Value As int32) _testID= value End Set End Property <XmlAttributeAttribute()> Public Property TestName() As String Get Return _testName End Get...

locking rows at top of chart #2
I am wondering how, in Office XP, to lock the first two rows of my Excel worksheet at the top, like a header, so they stay there when I scroll down the rest of the chart. I don't know what you mean by chart but to freeze the first 2 rows, select A2 and do windows>freeze rows Regards, Peo Sjoblom "blue-j-rock" wrote: > I am wondering how, in Office XP, to lock the first two rows of my Excel > worksheet at the top, like a header, so they stay there when I scroll down > the rest of the chart. ...

Change default attachment directory
Hi Whenever I try to send an attachment from OE 2003 it always opens the c:\my documents folder by default and never remembers the last directory I used to send an attachment. Is there anyway to change the default directory for sending an attachment? ...

Cannot Change Distribution List Membership Though Outlook
I've got something misconfigured on my Exchange Server (2003), but I don't know where to look to fix it. We've got a multi-domain setup where all mail servers are running in the top level domain. We've created additional Recipient Policies for each sub-domain and the sub-domains have had /domainprep run on them to update their AD Schemas. Mail routing works fine as does any other day-to-day operation. The exception has to do with distribution list managers not being able to update the membership of any DL they manage. I've made sure that each DL has a manager se...

Change currency on all sheets based on one cell value
Hello, I need to change currency formatting based on one selected value. So, if the user changes Italy as their base country, I want the currency to change to €. If they choose the UK, I want the currency to change to £. I have a cell (Inputs!A1) which updates to 1 for euro country and 2 for the UK. The cells ranges that need to change are Inputs!L94-M94, Inputs!L96:M98 and Calculations!A1:D5. Is this doable? Many thinks in advance. -- Johanna On Feb 5, 10:24=A0am, Johanna Gronlund <JohannaGronl...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hello, > &g...

Problem with Money 2005, please help #2
hi all, i have a little problem in Money 2005. i made a budget but apprenly its in doller and not in nis (Israel Shekel) how can i change that? i want all the info to be in nis, how can i change that? thank you all! Tools > Settings > Program Settings > Currencies > Update currencies.Highlight Israel and click on Set as base currency. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes http://www.m...

How to change "registry policy setting" to access old docs
I have some docs created in the early 90's but Windows won't allow access because of my "registry policy settings". How do I access and change these? What version of Word? If it's 2003, see “Information about certain file types that are blocked after you install Office 2003 Service Pack 3” at http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=938810 -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "starcons" <starcons@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D913EAE6-5994-4FF2-8B17-0E3441...

Forward email #2
Hello, I have a server, (say server a) which is running freeBSD with SMTP server. I have pointed the SMTP server so it directs all mail to my exchange server. Mail that comes from server a comes as name@a.domain.local. I want to redirect all mail from this server (server a) to a specific mailbox (pop or other) or newsgroup so that people can go and look at it as server a is a test/development server. I don't want any email that comes from server a to be routed to the internet. How can I do this? I am running Exchange 2000 on a Win2K3 Server. Thanks Dave Dear Dave, i have one ...

How do I change the alignment in my heading styles?
I am using Heading 6 for my Appendices in order to get the pages to number A-1, B-1, etc. However, the alignment for this heading is not the same as for Heading 1 and I would like it to be. I cannot figure out how to change the alignment. All other aspects of the heading are the same. How is it now aligned and how do you want it aligned? Maybe you need to modify the alignment of the Style via the Format>Paragraph option. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word...

Exchange 2003 Migration Wizard after SP1 #2
Hi... I have been progressively migrating multiple domains from an old failing server to a new 2003 server. This has been working fine. The method I was using was to locate all the users in a domain and use the wizard to export to file. Then from the new 2003 server I would import from the files, and activate the accounts and a few settings, and all went well. Now after SP1. This process fails. The new accounts created on the new server come in with no account name information. When I place the account name, reset the password I still cannot access the account. When I try to access the acc...

Can't change default in template
I am using the Marketing Event Manager template and it refuses to change the default total project duration from 62 days no matter what I do. Can anyone help? Flatbush, Exactly what are you doing to the change the "default project duration"? I ask as I'm not at all sure what a "default project duration" is and how to change it. The project duration is normally computed by Project as a result of adding up all the durations in a logical way to give you the computed project duration. It's the difference in time between the first task and the las...

Change the recordsource of a subform that is on an unbound main fo
Hello all, I know there are many appends on this but I just can't get this to work. I have an unbound main form (Main). On it are several subforms. The first subform (Vehicle) contains a summary of the vehicles. When I click on one of the vehicles, I would like the second subform (Vehicle Allocation History) to display records for the vehicle selected in the Vehicle form. Below is my code: Dim VehAlloc As Control Dim Main As Form Dim VIN As String Dim SQL As String Set Main = Forms("VehicleSummaryForm") Set VehAlloc = Main.VehicleAllocationHistory VIN = Me!VIN SQL = ...

Portfolio Manager won't show daily change of value for mutual funds
I am still using Money Premium 2006. I would like to know if the following problem (feature?) is observed by other folks, either in M2006 or M2007. The Portfolio Manager has columns "Change" and "TotChng." The former is the change in price, per share, of a security for one day. The latter is, roughly speaking, "Change" multiplied by the number of shares held. I don't remember which of these columns is visible by default. I have chosen to view create of these columns in the "custom" view of my Portfolio Manager. My problem is that for mutual funds, ...

arrange data
Hi, I've got certain data in an excel sheet horizontally and vertically. Eg Product A Product B Product C Sales xxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx Gross margin xxx xxx xxxxx Marketing expenses xxxx xxx xxxxx Selling expenses xxxxx xxxx xxxxxx Admin expenses xxxxx xxxxx xxxxxx Profit xx xx xx...

Exporting Email #2
Good Morning. Does anyone here in geekland know how to export a good three years of email to a disk? I want to put them on my other machine, but I've got no idea where to find them. Thanks in advance, Azul Take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Azul Funk asked: | Good Morning....

I have problem in data collection
In Manufacturing we are doing Manually DC to get information about Ok an Rejection work on each and every opertation with in a Routing. During this process i found that DC Activity not attached with my MO, for exemple 1. I can enter any qty in Piece Ok or Rejected fields even if the Mo Qty 100 but for the same MO Data Collection can be done for 1000pcs. 2. In data collection form no information about MO Quantities. 3. As my operations are based on piece work bases and each operation in routing have diffrent rates as well labor, so when I am entring the MO receipt entry again there is no ...

X-axis labels -- text "jan" "feb", comes out "1" "2" etc....
I'm trying to set up a simpe line graph with months label on the x- axis....but just i can't label the months , the labels come out "1" to "12". Any help? The source data are months, and I tried messing around with the axis label but can't seem to change it... Thanks. Jeremy -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com I tried answering this before and it didn't come through. Let's see if it works this time. Take a look at the source data for the series. I'm guessing you don't have anything listed for Category (X) axis labels. "...

Extracting Data From a Chart
I am writing a program in Excel and I have a matrix chart or an array (15x11). What I am looking to do is to find the y-value which corresponds to a known x-value but the x-value is dependent upon a value entered by the user. In other words, I have a chart with 15 sets of x-values and depending upon a value which is entered by the user, the exact value determines which set of x-values is used to find the corresponding y-value. Excel 2007 Chart Get X Y values from chart with unknown source data. http://c0444202.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/11_21_09.xlsm ...

404 error on change password in OWA
I'm gettting a 404 error when using the change password function in OWA: The page cannot be found The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please try the following: Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly. If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted. Click the Back button t...