Change size of name box

------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C3D233.5A184190

Is it possible to change the size of the name box ? And how do you do it =
?
Some of my range's names are to long to fit in the actual name box.
Thanks in Advance, and may all of you have a healthy 2004
Gilbert

------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C3D233.5A184190

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Is it possible to change the size of =
the name box ?=20
And how do you do it ?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Some of my range's names are to long to =
fit in the=20
actual name box.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks in Advance, and may all of you =
have a=20
healthy 2004</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Gilbert</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C3D233.5A184190--

Gilbert

Not without some coding.

You can download........

Robert Gelb's NameBoxResizer:
http://www.vbrad.com/pf.asp?p=Source/src_xl_nb_addin.htm
(for xl2k and above, but there's a link that points to an xl97 version)

And Chip Pearson has a version at:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/NameBox.htm

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 19:54:09 +0100, "Gilbert De Ceulaer"
<gilbert.deceulaer@antwerpen.be> wrote:

>Is it possible to change the size of the name box ? And how do you do it ?
>Some of my range's names are to long to fit in the actual name box.
>Thanks in Advance, and may all of you have a healthy 2004
>Gilbert

0
Gord
1/3/2004 7:45:36 PM
An alternative or extra is to use Name Manager, which handles long names
(and long refersto) together with a lot of additional facilities for
handling names
http://www.decisionModels.com/downloads.htm

Charles
______________________
Decision Models
FastExcel Version 2 now available.
www.DecisionModels.com/FxlV2WhatsNew.htm

<Gord Dibben> wrote in message
> Gilbert
>
> Not without some coding.
>
> You can download........
>
> Robert Gelb's NameBoxResizer:
> http://www.vbrad.com/pf.asp?p=Source/src_xl_nb_addin.htm
> (for xl2k and above, but there's a link that points to an xl97 version)
>
> And Chip Pearson has a version at:
> http://www.cpearson.com/excel/NameBox.htm
>
> Gord Dibben Excel MVP
>
> On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 19:54:09 +0100, "Gilbert De Ceulaer"
> <gilbert.deceulaer@antwerpen.be> wrote:
>
> >Is it possible to change the size of the name box ? And how do you do it
?
> >Some of my range's names are to long to fit in the actual name box.
> >Thanks in Advance, and may all of you have a healthy 2004
> >Gilbert

0
Charles740 (233)

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Font Sizing
I am visually impaired. I would like to increase font size in the IN-box window where the From: Subject: and Received: columns are listed. I have been able to increase font size to read the body of the e-mail and can compose e-mail with larger font - just would like to increase font size for the incoming message headers. Please write to me at: johnw@winserv.com if you can help. thank you in advance. John Depending on your version of Outlook, View->Current View->Customize Current View->Other Settings. You can customize the Fonts from there. --� Milly Staples [MVP...

Territory Change

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Global Column Row Preview Font Size

Renaming Partial File Names

Adding a combo box to a worksheet

Changing language

Sizing drop down validation box
I have a form with lots of drop down validation boxes, many of them are Yes,No,N/A or Pass,Fail,N/A so one a narrow box is required but all the drop downs are about three inches wide. Once I accidentally go them to the right size and saved the file, closed it, then re-opened and the drop downs were really wide again. Does anyone know have to set the width, I always thought they were the same width as the cell they pop from but not the case. Wayman Those extra wide dropdown lists appear occasionally, usually if cells on the worksheet have been merged (not necessarily the cell with t...

Shortcut for inserting names?
Hi, I am building many formulas, each with many named cells as part of it. Currently I have to go to Insert | Name | Paste with the mouse each time I want to insert a name. I looked in Walkenbach's Excel Bible but couldn't find any mention of a keyboard shortcut or other shortcut. Is there one I could take advantage of? I've got Excel 2002. Thanks, Jamie ...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Function to determine Directory Size
I'd like to be able to determine the size of a directory or group of files. Does anyone know of an add-in that has a function whereby I can specify a path and get the size of directory of groups of files as the return value? Ex: =dirsize("C:\Documents and Settings\Bob\My Documents\School") =dirsize("C:\Documents and Settings\Bob\My Documents\School\*.doc") It would also be helpful if there were an option to include subdirectories. -- Thanks, Bob Chmara Argh.... Make that "get the size of a directory or group of files" Bob "Bob Chmara" fatfing...

Disable Scanmail & Typical VM Largest Block Size
This is how to disable Mailscan as per Trend Support. Stop all Scanmail services and unregister the event sink. To unregister SMTP event sinks: 1. Open the command prompt. 2. For SMEX 7.0, go to the ..\Program Files\Trend\SMEX folder 3. Run the toolSmtpEventSink.exe /unreg command. After doing this the VM Largest Block Size does not decrease below 70 meg. But 70 meg seems low to me. Is 70 meg typical? -- Brett ...