Change IP address in Excel Sheet for SQL sever

We have change the IP address of our SQL Sever from
192.168.0.xxx to 192.168.0.4. This results in big problems
as all our Excel Sheets with Pivots and SQL Queries in the
have stopped working.

Cause is that instead of using name we have used IP
address in our ODBC set-up so the Excel file has the IP
insted of the name of the SQL server.

Now, one way to solve this is to save every sheet as XML
and then change the adress, then import it and save it as
an xls file again - losing graphs etc.

Is there anyone that have an alternate solution to this
problem and I will be eternaly greatful - we have a s-load
of spreadsheets with this problem.

Best regards,
Patick Bjurquist

sdfsfsfd

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

invalid email address

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Change position ID in HR

MS POS = RMS? Also, SQL Connectivity...

learning Excel #3

Control End After the Sheet is Modified
Hi, I use control end a lot to go to the bottom right corner of my big sheets. If you delete rows & columns of data it no longer goes to the right hand of the data. Is there any easy way to navigate to the end of the current data? End and down arrow doesn't work if there are gaps in the data. Thanks for looking. Paul You should use <Home> <End> Kassie "Paul" wrote: > Hi, > I use control end a lot to go to the bottom right corner of my big sheets. > If you delete rows & columns of data it no longer goes to the right hand of > the data. Is...

get a result of an sql into a field

SQL 2005 Great Plains 9 issue
I will try to keep this succinct. I am running Great Plains 9 with SQL 2005 on separate servers. Recently I brought up a new SQL server(called sql02) to replace the old SQL server(called sql01). After installing SQL 2005 on the new server and restoring all the databases I renamed the new server(sql02) to the name of the old Server(sql01). Great Plains worked happily after that. On the new SQL server now called SQL01 there are two database engines in SQL Studio, one is called SQL02 and the other is called SQL01. I would rather not have SQL02 there, but I'm not sure how to delet...

Excel VBA

Business Portal Development

How do you change the APR?