Change FORMAT #3

I am just a beginner and I would like to change the format of as cell
according to a condition in another cell.

First example:I have a cell A3 that contains a text, and I want to change it
format to BOLD and change the background to BLUE when A1=M

Second example:I have a cell A3 that contains a text, and I want to change
it format to BOLD and change the background to BLUE when A1 has a GREEN
background

Please help
0
viddom (11)

You're gonna need a User defined function to get the value of a color.

See Chip Pearson's site for a nice version:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm
Look for:  Returning The ColorIndex Of A Cell

Then you can use that UDF in the conditional formatting's "formula is" box.

--

Dave Peterson
0

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Territory Change

chart MAcro to change on activecell

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Fractions Number format

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Hyperlink problem #3

Outlook Client #3

Rounding Numbers #3

SetWindowsHookEx #3
Hi there. Could someone explane to me what is the purpose of dwThreadId, the last member of SetWindowsHookEx function? I've expected that this is a thread id with which hooks is associated. That means that hook is getting only messages produced by this particular thread. But it looks like I'm getting system wide messages anyway. so could somone make it clear for me? In fact I need to process a mesages of only one window. I know the thread id of that window. But! this thread is not in my process! And I don't want a real system wide hook because it slows down the box. Ok, I think ...

Changing language