change field number automatically when printing

We have a form in Excel, it is only one page, but we need a number on the right top corner of the sheet that changes automatically evey time we print the form

Is there any way to do this
Thank you
0
anonymous (74722)

You could use a Workbook BeforePrint macro that do that, assume the number
is in cell G1

Range("G1").Value = Range("G1").Value + 1

like this

Range("G1").Value = Range("G1").Value + 1
End Sub

--

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"sponder" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We have a form in Excel, it is only one page, but we need a number on the
right top corner of the sheet that changes automatically evey time we print
the form.

> Is there any way to do this?
> Thank you

0
terre08 (1112)
11/21/2003 3:45:04 PM
Thank you so much for the information.   You are my hero!!!!
0
anonymous (74722)

turn off automatic hyperlink Publisher 2003
How do I avoid automatic formatting of e-mail addresses to stupid blue type with stupid underlining? High-light the email, Insert, Hyperlink, Remove Link. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Mark" <Mark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2E198309-1F6A-46F2-94A5-C12D64C7452E@microsoft.com... > How do I avoid automatic formatting of e-mail addresses to stupid blue type > with stupid underlining? Or you could change your color scheme to a custom color scheme, and change the hyperlink (and followed hyperlink) color to match your ...

Create an automatic profile?????
How can I create an automatic user profile for outlook xp=20 to access exchange 5.5 mailbox??? I know that there is a=20 command line that create the user profile automatically. []s Cleiton Silva S=E3o Paulo/Brazil "Cleiton Silva" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8bd701c3e98a$7ba8e210$a601280a@phx.gbl... How can I create an automatic user profile for outlook xp to access exchange 5.5 mailbox??? I know that there is a command line that create the user profile automatically. []s Cleiton Silva S�o Paulo/Brazil Try Outlook Profiler http://goff....

Copy Formula with Reference Change
I have a workbook that will have 100+ sheets in it. I want to use a beginning number in a cell on the first sheet and then on the following sheets in the same cell have a formula that adds 1 to the number in the same cell on the previous sheet. For example, the first sheet has 497 in cell B2. In each successive sheet, I would have a formula in cell B2 that would be '=sheet1!B2+1' to give me 498, then 499, then 500, etc. I want to copy the formula to each successive sheet and have it automatically adjust the sheet it is referencing to be the previous sheet. However, when ...

changing c sharp background
hi; i want to set a picture to the console application if u know how plz answer me i know how to chang the background color but i dont know how to set a picture to it thanks for all answer ... :) A console application ? Doesn't seems to make sense as this is a character mode device... Else please be more specific (you want to use a picture as a background for a System.Windows.Forms.Form object ?) -- Patrice "sahel" <nam.nam.barooon@gmail.com> a �crit dans le message de groupe de discussion : 8e8e7758-2a82-436d-8e76-6ea5acabb025@15g2000yqi.googlegro...

Track Changes History Worksheet
In a shared password protected workbook, I would like to keep the History worksheet displayed all the time. Currently, every time I open up the workbook, I have to go to Track Changes and click on List Changes in a New Sheet. Thank you for your help! ...

Converting/inserting values, without changing the other contents.
Hi all this is what i require: the overdue is INR 250k (SGD 7,543), out of which for INR 125k (SGD 3,771) payment is processed, for INR 30k (SGD 905) bills resubmitted for queries, for INR 25k (SGD 754) supporting were resubmitted, for INR 45k (SGD 1,358) payment will be made in 1week of next month. the above comments will be in m5 without the sgd value, i need help to converrt those values and show as above in n5, after multiplying the converting factor at b2 thank you ...

Copy one field in two or more fields
Hi i have a tableA with one field and another tableB with two fields. TableA Name a b c d e f .. ... I want copy all values alternatively, in an another tableB with two fields. The results should be: TableB NameA NameB a b c d e e .. Anyone can be help me ? Thank you in advance Best regards Diego -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Diego via AccessMonster.com wrote: >i have a tableA with one field and another tableB with two fields. > >TableA >Name > a > b > c ...

Number countdown
Hello, How would I write a macro for something like this: Number countdown from 144: Each page would have a number. ex. Page 1 "144", Page 2 "143" ....etc I just want a BIG number on a whole page letter size. But typing 144 or more numbers seems exhausting. It would be much easier with a macro. Thanks for your help See http://www.gmayor.com/Numbered_labels.htm Yves "Damian" <Damian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:700173B2-5992-40C9-87D7-FCDA40B2AC4B@microsoft.com... > Hello, > How would I write a macro for so...

SUMIF
Greetings, I want to SUMIF if the value of cells are between 5000 and 10000? Note: I am not summing anything. I have already SUM a colum. But for the next phase of my project, I have used SUMIF. If it is under 5000, it is displayed in a cell. I then take that sum and use it elsewhere. If it is between 5000 and 10000, I need to have it displayed in that cell and then it will be used in a different functuon elsewhere. I know that if I want to add amounts under 5000 it would be: =SUMIF(I10,"<5000.00",I10) but what is the symbol or word and way to write "betwee...

Numbers dont display or add up correctly in excel
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I type in 1000 and it divides all numbers by 100, 23 becomes 0,23. Then if I Sum a list of numbers it doesn't ad up coretly (even the wrong numbers don't add up) Excel doesn't work for me - although the product was provided (bundled) by Apple - apple won't support it - and neither will Microsoft so I end up with no-person to talk to - amazing. Any help from anyone would be appreciated. Thanks On 6/5/09 6:35 AM, in article 59b75f96.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Clive@officeformac.com" <Cli...

Changing the "reply to" on emails
I have several support reps who monitor a queue for customer support requests and then reply to the customer using a CRM email activity. We want any customer reply to our email to be sent to the email address asssociated with the queue. Currently, the emails we send via the CRM use the support rep's email address for the "sent from" and "reply to" addresses. The problem is that when the customer replies to that email, the reply is sent to the support rep's outlook vs back into the support queue. The support rep could be on vacation, etc. I tried settin...

Accessing Custom fields (propery)
Hi everyone, Any one who can tell me how to access custom fields using the CRM web service? Thanlks, ...

Changing Outlook from Exchange Services to IMO version
How can you reinstall Office 2000 and change the Outlook "type" from using Exchange/Internet Mail to Internet Mail Only (IMO)? I uninstalled my version of Office2000 and reinstalled it from my CD. However it doesn't give me the option to install the IMO version of Outlook. It installed the Exchange/Internet Mail automatically. Without an exchange server the checking of email is dog-slow. Thanks, Alex Moylen Hi, Alex. Alex Moylen ha scritto: > How can you reinstall Office 2000 and change the Outlook > "type" from using Exchange/Internet Mail to Internet Mail ...

How to copy a field of A excel file to B Excel file automatically?
I need to copy some fields of A.xls to B.xls every night at 12:00. how can I do that? I'd try one of two methods. First, use the MS Windows "scheduler" to fire off you spreadsheet at midnight (make sure to leave the computer turned on) and have a VBA macro triggered when the workbook is opened to perform the data movement. A second, albeit more difficult method, would be to write VBA code to structure an internal timer that would watch for midnight. In this case, you'd have to open the workbook before going home for the day, and activate the macro that sets ...

Unwanted automatic attachment
Hello. I'm using Outlook 2002. Lately, whenever I send an e-mail, Outlook automatically attaches copies of the .gif bullet points included in my stationary ("Modular"). The bullet points don't show up in the "Attachments" line of the message before its sent, so I can't delete them. They only show up if I send the message to myself, or if someone replies to my message. I've deleted the bullet points from the Word clipart files, but they still show up. I've also changed my signature, after seeing posted advice concerning the automatic attachme...

Field names?
Can anyone tell me what type field and the field names are for the Vote Tracking Recipient and Response? I do see one called "Voting Response" under "All Mail Fields", however that is only showing me my vote responses to someone else, i.e. not thost that I've sent out for a vote myself. Please help, Steve The Voting Response field works for me in my Inbox when I recieve votes in response to an email I send out with Voting Buttons on it. Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Trainer and Consultant read my articles here: www.judygleeson.com Canberra, Australia how to post qu...

'Turning on' automatic name checking and completion??
Does anyone know how to get this function to work. I see alot of info on how to disable it, but nothing on how to get it to work. In the Advanced Email options I have these to items checked: 1) Automatic Name Checking 2) Suggest names while completing To, CC, and BCC F fields. But when I start typing a name or email address it does not search. I have used the 'detect & repair' option on outlook and tried it on a clean outlook install and still nothing. Any Suggestions? Sounds like normal behavior to me. "Suggest Names" works while you type, but only uses data ...

Icon won't stay changed!
I use properties to change the icon on one of my desktop icons. It appears to accept the change, but when I go back to my desktop, the original icon appears - it ignores my attempted change. This is on my up-to-date XP on my new Acer netbook. TIA, Paul I use properties to change the icon on one of my desktop icons. It appears to accept the change, but when I go back to my desktop, the original icon appears - it ignores my attempted change. This is on my up-to-date XP on my new Acer netbook. TIA, Paul (I've posted this on multiple groups, because my original post on...

Rename name so formulas show name change
Excel 2003 Cell A1 is named MyCell. Cell A2 has formula "=MyCell". I rename cell A1 in the toolbar to NewCell. Cell A2 still has the formula "=MyCell". How do I rename cell A1 to NewCell and have it automatically change cell A2 to the formula "=NewCell"? Thank you for your help. Download Jan Karel Pieterse'e Name Manager here: http://www.jkp-ads.com/OfficeMarketPlaceNM-EN.asp -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "John" <no.email@no.email.com> wrote in message news:ORne6k3$GHA.4592@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... | Excel 2003 |...

Pivot Table 2007 display field only in Grand Total
Dear Excel experts, I have a Pivot Table (Excel 2007). As an example, the table consists of two Colum Labels (Expense 1 and Expense 2). Values under the Column Labels are Actual Expense, Budget and Full Year budget. All Values (Actual Expense, Budget and Full Year budget) are totaled in the Grand Total. However, Management want to see Full Year Budget only in Grand Total (not under Expenses 1 and Expense 2). I was manually hiding those values. Is there a way to automate this? Thanks ...

Back ground Page numbers
In a multiple page excell file, how can I turn off the back ground page numbers? Thank you Gary Hi see your other post -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Gary" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:100601c4994b$8c99e7b0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > In a multiple page excell file, how can I turn off the > back ground page numbers? Thank you Gary Gary, Not sure what you mean by "background page numbers." Do you mean a page number in either the header or footer? If so, go to File | Page Setup. Click on Header/Footer tab. Remo...

shared calendar/printing issues
Hi, I'm new on this forum, but seems to be a very nice folks aroun here! here's the situation I have. there's this manager who shared her calendar with her admin, her admi is able to access the calendar (the manager gave her owner' permissions), so, she's able to access it, to accept, decline, etc etc, the funny thing is that when the admin tries to print he manager's calendar, it works fine on a month view, and on a week view but when she tries to print on a day view, Outlook returns an erro message "the program interface returned an unknown error, close th app...

Change Label based on Two Combo Boxes
Hi, I currently have this code in AfterUpdate event for Combo2, hoping it would change label1, but it does not work. : If Me.Combo1.Value = "State" And Me.Combo2.Value = "2008" Or "2007" Or "2006" Then Me.Label1.Caption = "Select a State:" ElseIf Me.Combo1.Value = "City" And Me.Combo2.Value = "2009" Or "2010" Or "2011" Then Me.Label1.Caption = "Select a City:" Else Me.Label1.Caption = "Select a Number:" End If The label does not change when I make changes to the combo...

FYI on Chk'ing "Change Hotmail Password Every X Days"
I made the mistake of changing my Live Password and then checking the box for changing it again every X days. I have Hotmail going to Outlook. Time flies & All of a sudden I'd get a Hotmail Password Request Box REPEATEDLY popping-up whenever the Outlook Send/Receive was going. After hours of scratching my head the "Your (Hotmail) Password Has Expired" box Finally surfaced, and after creating a new one all the pop-ups stopped. Use this Change-Password feature with the above possibility in mind. FYI Thanks for sharing - we're seeing a lot a issues with outl...

Incorrect printing of Visio 2003 drawings in Word 2003
I got the error described in KB 827865 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;827865&Product=visio2003 with Visio 2003 and Word 2003, in Embedded Visio Objects as well as in placed .emf files or copy/pasted images using Enhanced Metafile format and all this while using just normal latin characters. I do already use current drivers and the problem appears when creating PDFs as well as when printing to a PostScript printer. Any help would be very much appreciated! Matthias Have you tried inserting them as Word Drawing objects? That works best for me. Randall Arnold ...