Change default # of print copies in Excel

I have an Excel 2003 SP3 document that defaults to 15 copies when printing
it. It can be over-ridden, but people forget to do that and print too much.
Can the '15' be changed to '1' and saved that way for future printing? How do
you do it?

Thanks,
Stan Milbrath

copy my vb project... is it as easy as copying the directory..
Hi, I want to take a copy of a project so I have two projects the same.. the idea is i can play around with one, and not effect the original.. is it as easy as just using file explorer to copy the directory from say c:\project1 to c:\project2... or do the project files like forms etc have paths in them and therefore I can't just copy like this.. thanks "AussieRules" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:uzrSvxp6KHA.5112@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I want to take a copy of a project so I have two projects the same.. the > i...

Excel 2007

Copy entire row where CellValue=0

Print Preview Multiple Paints
I am having problems with my standard Document/View application with Print Preview. If I choose only to have one page displayed, it works fine. If I choose 2 pages to be displayed side by side, my OnPrint() function gets called over and over as follows: OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) Again and again, up to 11 times. My printing code isn't (yet) the fastest on the planet so this takes agessssss. I...

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

New Disk storage

Excel not Access

Default Roles and Tasks in Canadian Payroll
Installs of Dynamics GP version 10 should have default Security Tasks and Roles pre-installed. Currently all tasks and roles have to be built from scratch - causing many customers to delay migration to the version 10. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. h...

help with simple maths in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Outlook default to paragraph

how do i change colour of scroll bar in worksheet
I find it very difficult to see the scroll bar in my excel workshhet as they are white, can they be changed to a colour and if so how ? Are the scrollbars white in other applications? In win98, I could change some display settings, but I couldn't change the scrollbar colors. But if the scrollbars aren't white in other applications, then this can't be the solution. Jayne wrote: > > I find it very difficult to see the scroll bar in my excel workshhet as they > are white, can they be changed to a colour and if so how ? -- Dave Peterson In word they are, but not on a...

Excel DNS query