Cell data overruns into adjacent cell(cells).

I have one entry that is drastically longer than the data that follows, and I
want it to overrun into the adjacent cells.  It used to, but now it won't.
I've tried left justification, but it doesn't seem to help.

Any ideas?

0
Art1645 (139)

Whether you want or don't want it to run over, you can probably accomplish
this by right clicking the cell, column or row and select Format Cells and
under Alighment see if Wrap Text is checked.

Just a thought.

0
dnoel (171)

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Single click selects multiple cells

Referencing cells across sheets

How to unlock locked cells by MACRO?!

Customer check data

Macro to seperate data

Need HELP! for Linking data

Macro

macros entering data

find data and autopaste when found

Disappearing data in sync'd forms

Calculating Subsets of Data
I have data for records that can span between 1 to 16 months.. I want to be able to calculate the average activity for the most recent six months in a query and be able to display that in a report. I can create the calculation in the query for the entire duration of months for each record but am stuck on how to have it choose only the most recent six months of data to do the calculation and understand that the six months may really only be between 1 to 6 months of data.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..My skill level is somewhere between meatball surgeon and ki...

CRM Error

changing a cell of 60 files
Hi all I've 60 files and another one which summarizes all of them.. I've to put a day in the cell a1 and then I'd like to cut and paste that day in the cell a1 of the other 60 files without having to change all of them manually. I'd like to save and then exit every single file.The files are named 0001 0002 0003..and so on. I know that this is possible with a macro..but I've got a problem.. It's possible not to have the prompt which asks for updates of the file everytime I open one of them?? Thanks for the help Rossella Hi Rossella http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy4.htm ...