Capitalize text

I have a worksheet that all  text is in lower case, and would like it in
upper case.  Can I select all text ,then select a coomand to change the text
to upper case?

Thanks in advance

Eddie
0
Eddie1 (114)

No. See

    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/proper.htm#upper

In article <6FE5CF53-D2EE-49E7-A9AC-BEE8F84190BF@microsoft.com>,
 "Eddie" <Eddie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I have a worksheet that all  text is in lower case, and would like it in
> upper case.  Can I select all text ,then select a coomand to change the text
> to upper case?
0
jemcgimpsey (6723)
2/8/2005 6:01:36 PM
Say all your information is in columns A1 through F10.  I go to column G1,
enter the formula =UPPER(A1)  then I copy and paste (easiest to drag) that
formula all the way down to L10.  Then highlight all your new upper case data
in cells G1 thru L10, hit copy, then paste special - formulas as values.
Then you can delete colums A through F.  Anyway, that's how I do it.

"Eddie" wrote:

> I have a worksheet that all  text is in lower case, and would like it in
> upper case.  Can I select all text ,then select a coomand to change the text
> to upper case?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Eddie
0