Can you perform ctrl+shift+; in a macro to display time?

I would like to add current but static time to a cell within a larger macro,
but the only way I can find to enter just the time and not date as well is to
use ctrl+shift+; but it doesn't appear that macro allow the use of hardkeys,
although my knowledge of macros is basic i'm sure there must be a work around.
0
Parsons (1)

Hi Darran

Try:

'=============>>
Public Sub TesterC()

    With Range("A1")
        .Value = Time
        .NumberFormat = "h:mm AM/PM"
    End With
End Sub

'<<=============

---
Regards,
Norman

"Darran Parsons" <Darran Parsons@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like to add current but static time to a cell within a larger
>macro,
> but the only way I can find to enter just the time and not date as well is
> use ctrl+shift+; but it doesn't appear that macro allow the use of
> hardkeys,
> although my knowledge of macros is basic i'm sure there must be a work
> around.

0
normanjones (1047)

Macro Help 11-24-09
I have one workbook of data (1 tab) that has data for 20 different Sales Reps (different names). I need to copy all data for "Rep A" into a separate worksheet, and same for "Rep B" and so on. At the end I would have 1 tab for all data and 20 tabs with the data for each rep. Basically, I need to copy and paste each rep data into a new worksheet within the same workbook but didn't want to do it manually. I hope this makes sense. See Ron de Bruin's site for code. http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm Also check out his easyfilter add-in. http://www.ro...

visual basic

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Timesheet to monitor flexi-time
Hi All, Does anyone have a spreadsheet that can be used to record employee timesheet details, capable of accommodating simple flexi-time and part time hours. Ideally, i would like an option to add employees and then enter their agreed working hours (this is to be used as a look up). Then, On a weekly basis, data will be entered for the previous 7 days� Hours worked can fall under the following categories... Hours worked �normal� time Hours worked flexi time Hours �Sick� Holiday Bank Holiday Authorised Absence Paid Authorised absence unpaid I'd also like A way of viewing information...

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

can i download lxce serv.exe

Display of UML State Transition Event
Dear Group, I am attempting to use the UML Statechart with a couple of states and a transition between them. I select properties, Events, Change Event type, say, and can see ChangeEvent1 in the property window but... ....when I Ok back to the drawing the ChangeEvent1 is not displayed by the transition. I can enter actions in a similar way and they are displayed. How cna I get the event visible too in the drawing? Surely this is the most important aspect of a transition i.e. what caused it, regards, Colin Smith ...

how many receivers i can add

Ctrl+D not working on outlook messages

How to unlock locked cells by MACRO?!

Macro to seperate data

question about Time

Time Clock Systems
Does anyone have a recommendation for a time clock system that integrates well with GP? On Oct 5, 10:20 am, kcd <k...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone have a recommendation for a time clock system that integrates > well with GP? We just implemented Time Matrix by Business Computers (www.business- computers.com) and are very happy with it. We implemented quickly the hardware wasn't propietary or complicated so we were able to source our own stuff. Troy I can speak highly of Unitime's time and attendance system. They are a relatively low cost solution t...

Short time vs short date

Adding a Macro to a VLookup Function
In Excel 2000 -- I would like to create a summary spreadsheet (sheet2). For each time that "Name" appears in sheet 1, row *, take information from the same row, but columns 2 and 6 and bring it over to sheet 2 in the designated area. I know that you need to do a "VLookup" function and I got that to work. I know that you also need a "Loop" statement, so that it will continue to perform the Vlookup and bring over the information for each time that the name appears. I don't know how to write the formula so that the VLookup and the Loop are combined. Examp...

Can't configure Outlook Express